omg i STILL suck at cold approaches

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damn..... ive come a long way from a couple years aog and i am now confident in my game except cold approaches, i straght up BLOW at it.... can someone give me some tips for actually starting the conversation and the first things to say to her?

once the ice is broken im usually good go to from there, but i just go blank when i want to make the approach and start thinking about all the "what ifs"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Alrighty..

1. See girl
2. Observe in 3 seconds what she's wearing, how cute she is and what she is doing.
3. Walk up to said girl and start with either 'hey', 'those shoes look funny', 'your hair is so pink!! OMG!', 'what's ____ (persay a book)', ask for help from her, etc.

That's the beginning, simple as pie.

Outlook

Reaction score
I struggle with this too. Being not so good looking and very shy it's a difficult barrier to overcome.

How exactly am I supposed to continue a conversation with some person after opening with a remark about their shoes or some other random thing? Cold approaching practically screams a statement of intent so I don't know how to break the ice with someone who doesn't even want to talk to me (yet)

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not shy and I think I scrub up pretty well, I look at girls and I feel confident Im just like what the **** do I say. Sometimes its made easy if the girl starts the conversation with me or sometimes I say something and then I cant remember what I said the next day.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it takes a lot of cold approaches to get "good" The greats talk about doin thousands so dont sweat the first hundred or so, lol. Even then the success and sex hopefully comes before that anyways

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
god damn..... ive come a long way from a couple years aog and i am now confident in my game except cold approaches, i straght up BLOW at it.... can someone give me some tips for actually starting the conversation and the first things to say to her?

once the ice is broken im usually good go to from there, but i just go blank when i want to make the approach and start thinking about all the "what ifs"

sounds like youre still in stage one if your questioning yourself.

of course we all do it, but start reaching down your pants and using your b*lls. Tell the world youre the sh*t and start acting like it. approach her with the mindset that youre the sh*t, and stop acting like a wussy.

SARGE ON.