OMG!!!I freaked out when I saw a hb 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't an arguement. It's a debate. Again, i'm not assuming either, you wanted people to say words that would fix your problem.

Also, this isn't just about 1 girl, this is about every girl. You have no excuse to flake over anyone.

Good to see your actually listening to what people have been trying to ram down your throat after all this time.

Good luck.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
She got lucky in the gene pool, oh goodness. What makes her better than a hb 5 walking down the street? She didn't do something amazing to achieve her great looks, she got lucky. It is people like you that give these girls reasons to be stuck up and think they are better. I treat them just like I treat the 5's and a 4's. They ain't worth a sh*t more than anyone else.

"OH BUT DUDE SHE WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!"

Great. Here parents did a good job fvcking eachother. I only date the hb two thousands, but I treat 'em just like any other girl. Until she does something impressive like suck my d*ck and sing at the same time, she isn't good enough for special treatment.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
This isn't an arguement. It's a debate. Again, i'm not assuming either, you wanted people to say words that would fix your problem.

Also, this isn't just about 1 girl, this is about every girl. You have no excuse to flake over anyone.

Good to see your actually listening to what people have been trying to ram down your throat after all this time.

Good luck.
WOW!You have to be kidding you keep ASSUMING and this is about that one girl,and did you read my other posts??It cleary says I approach other girls with no problem expect for her she had me nervous,and please man stop assuming read my post&thread carefully.But yeah im gonna take your guys advice today is another day and I stopped thinking about her for now.

Today going to approach some girls at coffee shop to bring me more confidence:up:

music

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
She got lucky in the gene pool, oh goodness. What makes her better than a hb 5 walking down the street? She didn't do something amazing to achieve her great looks, she got lucky. It is people like you that give these girls reasons to be stuck up and think they are better. I treat them just like I treat the 5's and a 4's. They ain't worth a sh*t more than anyone else.

"OH BUT DUDE SHE WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!"

Great. Here parents did a good job fvcking eachother. I only date the hb two thousands, but I treat 'em just like any other girl. Until she does something impressive like suck my d*ck and sing at the same time, she isn't good enough for special treatment.
Another person to assume,of what I say sigh well yes her looks have had me nervous your righit I shouldnt let this girl be stuck up but,Im pretty sure girls hb10 and higher are stuck up because other men or most will do what I do and be saying she is beatiful it will get to her head.You ask what makes her better then a hb5 walking down a street you ask?Simple she isnt a HB5 she's a HB10 her looks are not your average girl looks their beatiful and yes I sound crazy but she was beatiful,but as for today im going to approach a hot girl at her level new today!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reasoning won't do any good, you have to get into action. Only then will things make sense.

Oh, yeah, you suck dude, get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.