OMG!!!I freaked out when I saw a hb 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Yes nature dictate fear and my body had a nervous feeling so I cant control that,no it wasnt a mental image its some I expeirenced,its like if you are wacthing some famous person on TV and you one day meet them,you will be shocked in either fear or nervousness.So thats what happened to me

one in a million girls exist read a book about it go to google.com

You know how people get married??Because a girl will soon or lata blow your mind and it happened to me
I hope I see her again she was beatiful,and no I didnt say she was perfect stop assuming she was just really hot that made me freaked out.
Every girl is one in a million. Hell, every girl is one in 3 billion, because no girl is the same. I have met famous people, I have met my boyhood idol even, and god-knows how nervous I was. But flaking isn't an option.

You did point out she was perfect. The HB scale is 1-10, 10 denotes absolutely no flaws. You've even said she was higher than 10! So yes, you implied she was perfect.

Unless you grow some balls and approach, you are nothing to her. Hell, right now she's probably getting boned in every hole by a guy who actually had the guts to talk to her. That isn't you. Therefore you failed.

But you can change the future. Be a man.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Every girl is one in a million. Hell, every girl is one in 3 billion, because no girl is the same. I have met famous people, I have met my boyhood idol even, and god-knows how nervous I was. But flaking isn't an option.

You did point out she was perfect. The HB scale is 1-10, 10 denotes absolutely no flaws. You've even said she was higher than 10! So yes, you implied she was perfect.

Unless you grow some balls and approach, you are nothing to her. Hell, right now she's probably getting boned in every hole by a guy who actually had the guts to talk to her. That isn't you. Therefore you failed.

But you can change the future. Be a man.
Your right I did say she was perfect,but I ment perfect as in looks but as for personality I dont know that unless I approached her ;)How can everygirl be one in a million??Most girls arent the same true,but most girls looks are similar so when one stands out its gonna be awkard.Let me give you an example or story I made UP:There is a group of 10 yellow dogs,and 1 dog isnt yellow one dog is red so which one stands out??Exaclty the RED ONE so thats how I felt she was a beatiful girl I never seen before plus me and YOU are 2 different people so we will respond differently.And my story was super ficitional,its just an example of how I was in the situation.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Your right I did say she was perfect,but I ment perfect as in looks but as for personality I dont know that unless I approached her ;)How can everygirl be one in a million??Most girls arent the same true,but most girls looks are similar so when one stands out its gonna be awkard.Let me give you an example or story I made UP:There is a group of 10 yellow dogs,and 1 dog isnt yellow one dog is red so which one stands out??Exaclty the RED ONE so thats how I felt she was a beatiful girl I never seen before plus me and YOU are 2 different people so we will respond differently.And my story was super ficitional,its just an example of how I was in the situation.
But humans aren't dogs. All you described was the dogs colours, whereas the human being has endless features. Girl #1 will never be the same as girl #1,000,000. They could be so so similar, but they are still different girls. Every girl is different. No two girls are the same.

And no, you don't know her personality because you didn't approach her. Which is why, next time, there are no excuses, you just have to do it.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
But humans aren't dogs. All you described was the dogs colours, whereas the human being has endless features. Girl #1 will never be the same as girl #1,000,000. They could be so so similar, but they are still different girls. Every girl is different. No two girls are the same.

And no, you don't know her personality because you didn't approach her. Which is why, next time, there are no excuses, you just have to do it.
Are you retarted?Read my post I just said I dont know her personality because I didnot approached her and your right humans arent dogs but dogs and humans are living things,and YOU didnt get my moral of the story it was an example of how things like females can stand out of a group.And no these arent excuses its I freaked out and thats what im trying to not let happen again so Im looking for advice&tips not arguements like what people on here are posting.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Im a troll how??Just because I thought she was beyond a hb10??That makes me fake *shaking my head*And ooh yeah I have read the DJ bible go to google.com search up one in a million book its about a girl that science and nature say most men will expeirence the feeling.
Your grasp on statistics is mind boogling. Everyone who gets married is set off by the one in a million mate that is just to perfect to describe? Ironically, I haven't meet any person that married the perfect (and I'll stress at the time) mate. Instead they get married because they have kids, want to conform, are afraid of new things, dont know any better, or are pressured into it.

The girl whose one in a million is getting railed by a guy whose a dime a dozen. The difference between that guy and you is that he has balls. Unfortunately for you, his balls are even more inflated now that he has been through these one in a million chicks and that is all that he will waste his time on. That leaves you standing there with your jaw on the ground while this guy is penetrating the girl of your dreams.

And WTF is this science and nature shiat? Time and time again science has shown that men are prone to fvcking and chucking for reproduction. There isn't much market for women past there fertile stages irregardless of how attractive she is. If nature dictated that man would hold out his sexual relations until he meet this one in a million girl than mankind would have made like the dinosaurs and masturbated themselves to extinction hundreds of thousands of years ago. That is nonsense, most guys just take what they can get and drool over the great looking girls like you did.

Next week when you see the next one in a million girl, have a conversation with her and judge her as an actually person instead of the princess of persia. Let me know how just so perfect and great she was. If you get the chance try and date one for a few months and see the real her. I have a fleeting suspicion that you'll be pretty disappointed.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we weren't talking about what stands out. We were talking about how not every girl is the same. Obviously some stand out over others, that's pretty obvious.

You underestimate your ability to control things. She could have been yours.

It's spelt "retarded", not "retarted" also.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is nonsense, most guys just take what they can get and drool over the great looking girls like you did
Very true... most guys = 99.9% of guys

-Cod3r

music

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
Your grasp on statistics is mind boogling. Everyone who gets married is set off by the one in a million mate that is just to perfect to describe? Ironically, I haven't meet any person that married the perfect (and I'll stress at the time) mate. Instead they get married because they have kids, want to conform, are afraid of new things, dont know any better, or are pressured into it.

The girl whose one in a million is getting railed by a guy whose a dime a dozen. The difference between that guy and you is that he has balls. Unfortunately for you, his balls are even more inflated now that he has been through these one in a million chicks and that is all that he will waste his time on. That leaves you standing there with your jaw on the ground while this guy is penetrating the girl of your dreams.

And WTF is this science and nature shiat? Time and time again science has shown that men are prone to fvcking and chucking for reproduction. There isn't much market for women past there fertile stages irregardless of how attractive she is. If nature dictated that man would hold out his sexual relations until he meet this one in a million girl than mankind would have made like the dinosaurs and masturbated themselves to extinction hundreds of thousands of years ago. That is nonsense, most guys just take what they can get and drool over the great looking girls like you did.

Next week when you see the next one in a million girl, have a conversation with her and judge her as an actually person instead of the princess of persia. Let me know how just so perfect and great she was. If you get the chance try and date one for a few months and see the real her. I have a fleeting suspicion that you'll be pretty disappointed.
Well hmm yes as a GUY we judge women by LOOKS so it would be hard to have a conversation when you gonna judge her by her appearance.And actually dinosaurs had more sex then humans and mankind they extinct for many reasons like food,ice age,and the rumor of a explotion that hit earth.Dinasours were reproducing more babies at a faster rate then we are,so no your statement on that is wrong.And yes your right us men are ment to fuk we have a penis and it makes us horny then a girls vagina,but the thing is ME and YOU are 2 different people so we will react differently,and if you saw that girl maybe you would approach her or maybe you wouldnt who knows,but we are 2 different people,probaly the only thing we have in common is we have a drive for sex.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
But we weren't talking about what stands out. We were talking about how not every girl is the same. Obviously some stand out over others, that's pretty obvious.

You underestimate your ability to control things. She could have been yours.

It's spelt "retarded", not "retarted" also.
Yes I did underestimate things your right she could have been mine thats WHY I made this thread to get some advice&tips,so it wont happen again and I will not be nervous and will learn to relax :)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Lol.

Not only did this girl totally own you without even glancing at you, she's charmed you into defending her to the death on an internet forum.

10 indeed.

music

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Lol.

Not only did this girl totally own you without even glancing at you, she's charmed you into defending her to the death on an internet forum.

10 indeed.
Thats exactly WHY I made this thread so I can get advice&tips so this wont happen again ;)

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone's given you the same advice. Grow some balls.

She is just a girl.

Do you want someone to come and hold your hand and walk you through the next time you approach a hot girl?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Thats exactly WHY I made this thread so I can get advice&tips so this wont happen again ;)
Which is why we are trying to help. But your defences and excuses are eluding the truth.

It's okay to feel nervous, but how you react to those nerves are 100% up to you. You made a negative choice to back away with this girl, now you have to learn that positivity is key.

Approach, approach, approach. That is the only way you will learn.

I'll definately give this chick a high-5 and a slap on the ass for her efforts, despite the fact she hasn't done anything.

Good luck on your future sarges buddy.

music

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
everyone's given you the same advice. Grow some balls.

She is just a girl.

Do you want someone to come and hold your hand and walk you through the next time you approach a hot girl?
Actually nobody gave me advice expect for couple people,the rest have just been saying Im pvzzy or I need to grab my balls,all im looking for are just some tips&more advice simple as that,it doesnt have to be an argument.

Yeah I really would want a hot girl to walk me through when approaching another hot girl next time!

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Music,,,, you wouldn't happen to be o i donno Dreamxhenry ie. a troll bc I think you are

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Actually nobody gave me advice expect for couple people,the rest have just been saying Im pvzzy or I need to grab my balls
That is advice. Because that is the truth, plain and simple. Picking up your balls is just another way of saying do it.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Which is why we are trying to help. But your defences and excuses are eluding the truth.

It's okay to feel nervous, but how you react to those nerves are 100% up to you. You made a negative choice to back away with this girl, now you have to learn that positivity is key.

Approach, approach, approach. That is the only way you will learn.

I'll definately give this chick a high-5 and a slap on the ass for her efforts, despite the fact she hasn't done anything.

Good luck on your future sarges buddy.
*shaking my head*wow this has gotten out of control first of all I do approach girls,get numbers easy its this one girl and you guys havent posted on how to not feel nervous or how to be relax post some tips only couple people posted useful advice.But your right how to react to those nerves is me 100% cant denie that but I can react differently if I get good tips&advice on how to react differently so I can apply that.

music

Banned
Reaction score
Black Circle said:
Music,,,, you wouldn't happen to be o i donno Dreamxhenry ie. a troll bc I think you are
wtf???are you talking about??

Im not even gonna waste on responding to your comment any further.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
*shaking my head*wow this has gotten out of control first of all I do approach girls,get numbers easy its this one girl and you guys havent posted on how to not feel nervous or how to be relax post some tips only couple people posted useful advice.But your right how to react to those nerves is me 100% cant denie that but I can react differently if I get good tips&advice on how to react differently so I can apply that.
Dude, there are no freakin' magic words that makes your nerves go away. People have been saying "grab your balls" for a reason, because that's all you need to do! As you say, you know how to approach girls, all you need to do is do it to the hot ones.

Feeling nervous is okay, flaking is not. It's pretty bloody simple, the best and only advice you need is to harden up and do it. Even when you feel nervous, just do it. No excuses.

Just approach anyway!

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Dude, there are no freakin' magic words that makes your nerves go away. People have been saying "grab your balls" for a reason, because that's all you need to do! As you say, you know how to approach girls, all you need to do is do it to the hot ones.

Feeling nervous is okay, flaking is not. It's pretty bloody simple, the best and only advice you need is to harden up and do it. Even when you feel nervous, just do it. No excuses.

Just approach anyway!
Hmm funny how your assuming im looking for magic words,im not looking for magic words,but watever im not gonna argue anymore your right though I will approach her if I do see her again this has me thinking to do better next time.

P.S.these arent exucses,its just what happened these are REASONS
Im gonna approach next time,definely gonna be better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.