OMG!!!I freaked out when I saw a hb 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

music

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys im not new here I had an account along time I havent posted in awhile I forgot my other account,lol.Anways The most embarassing moment happened I saw a hot girl she was beyond a 10 and she set right next to be in the bus stop I looked at her and started sweating.I literay freaked,OMG she was HOT!!I freaked out literay I wanted to approach her or say hi but nope my brain froze my heart was bumping hard,I almost passed out im not lieing.She was a cute blonde,cute butt,perfect lips,her eyes and face were sexy she blew me away!!Man how can I not freak out when I see a hb that is a 10 because I can approach hbs that are 5 or 6 but higher I get not intimitated but nervous and my hands are sweaty.

Comments would be good on how not to freak out when I see a hot girl!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling, even some of the Master Players here feel anxiety when faced with a smoking hot girl... it's human nature... never can COMPLETELY get over the feeling, but you CAN not let it overwhelm you...

First just understand that she's a person with real feelings, if you walk over and smack her in the face she'll say 'ouch' just like anyone else... One trick I used to use was to feel sorry for them, no one ever talks to them and they always look lonely to me... I think they are lonely actually... it makes me want to go over and give them some fun... try it out

-Cod3r

music

Banned
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I know the feeling, even some of the Master Players here feel anxiety when faced with a smoking hot girl... it's human nature... never can COMPLETELY get over the feeling, but you CAN not let it overwhelm you...

First just understand that she's a person with real feelings, if you walk over and smack her in the face she'll say 'ouch' just like anyone else... One trick I used to use was to feel sorry for them, no one ever talks to them and they always look lonely to me... I think they are lonely actually... it makes me want to go over and give them some fun... try it out

-Cod3r
But dude no she was HOT!I understand your post but this is the most beatiful girl ever all this time I had no problem approaching girls but that girl OMG she made me sweaty and almost passout it was nervwracking

There should be information on how to get HB10 they are wow!!!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't drop your nuts. It's okay to be a little intimidated, but if you let that override your skills, then you don't deserve her.

There are no magic words to make you more of a man. You just have to do it.

Everyone is human after all!

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Just don't drop your nuts. It's okay to be a little intimidated, but if you let that override your skills, then you don't deserve her.

There are no magic words to make you more of a man. You just have to do it.

Everyone is human after all!
Yes everyone is a human,but trust me when you see a girl of your dreams you will be nervous she was the most beatiful thing I have ever seen.Funny thing was someguy approached her and they talked,it was embarassing i was sweaty and nervous.You guys omg that girl I cant stop thinking about her!!!

She had me sooooooooooooo nervous!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Well its over and done with now, so stop thinking about her so much. You can't do anything now except learn from this experience.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen girls on that level before, almost once a week (live in NYC). Yes they are amazing, but once again just human... try saying 'hi' in a confident way and you'll see they are happy about it, not many people talk to them...

I seriously do feel sorry for them, to be so beautiful but most of the time have no one REALLY talk to you... just dumb guys try to spit one liners and others just trying to get in ur pants... do you understand the value of giving these types of girls REAL conversation ??

--
Quick story for you then I gotta get back to my job lmao !!!

Was in a nightclub, one of the model girls (she worked there) had about CC tits and nice ass, long flowy hair, maybe hispanic and azn... bare legs out... just a bombshell in anyone's book.. I looked at her and was like 'WOW' and instantly disqualified myself, but then I looked around and saw that EVERY man disqualified himself and she was just sitting on a wall while all the NORMAL people were interacting and having fun... 7's with 7's... 5's with 5's... 8's with 8's ect....

I looked over and she juss looked sad... I walked over and said...

"Must suck to look better than everyone... u really look lonely"

--
She gave me nice conversation for about 10 minutes and upped my value in the place 100x's over... she smiled, she enjoyed herself and we both moved on. Now I didn't GET HER, because i didn't believe I could at the time and maybe even if I believed it... it wouldn't have happened... who knows, but the point of the story is... they appreciate REALNESS... can u imagine how much fake sh*t that they get on a daily basis ?? Just be real and shoot the breeze, who knows she might be single and might find you interesting... worth a shot bro... trust me

-Cod3r

music

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Well its over and done with now, so stop thinking about her so much. You can't do anything now except learn from this experience.
I know I sound crazy but if you saw her or a girl that is soo beatiful you will think about them I mean I first looked at her eyes she was the most beatiful thing EVEr.Im probaly gonna fascinate about her,doesnt the bible talk about HBS that are 10?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
I know I sound crazy but if you saw her or a girl that is soo beatiful you will think about them I mean I first looked at her eyes she was the most beatiful thing EVEr.Im probaly gonna fascinate about her,doesnt the bible talk about HBS that are 10?
You've already put her on a pedastool, as if she is better than you. You're screwed from the start if you admire them like gods.

music

Banned
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I've seen girls on that level before, almost once a week (live in NYC). Yes they are amazing, but once again just human... try saying 'hi' in a confident way and you'll see they are happy about it, not many people talk to them...

I seriously do feel sorry for them, to be so beautiful but most of the time have no one REALLY talk to you... just dumb guys try to spit one liners and others just trying to get in ur pants... do you understand the value of giving these types of girls REAL conversation ??

--
Quick story for you then I gotta get back to my job lmao !!!

Was in a nightclub, one of the model girls (she worked there) had about CC tits and nice ass, long flowy hair, maybe hispanic and azn... bare legs out... just a bombshell in anyone's book.. I looked at her and was like 'WOW' and instantly disqualified myself, but then I looked around and saw that EVERY man disqualified himself and she was just sitting on a wall while all the NORMAL people were interacting and having fun... 7's with 7's... 5's with 5's... 8's with 8's ect....

I looked over and she juss looked sad... I walked over and said...

"Must suck to look better than everyone... u really look lonely"

--
She gave me nice conversation for about 10 minutes and upped my value in the place 100x's over... she smiled, she enjoyed herself and we both moved on. Now I didn't GET HER, because i didn't believe I could at the time and maybe even if I believed it... it wouldn't have happened... who knows, but the point of the story is... they appreciate REALNESS... can u imagine how much fake sh*t that they get on a daily basis ?? Just be real and shoot the breeze, who knows she might be single and might find you interesting... worth a shot bro... trust me

-Cod3r
But you dont understand there will be "ONE" girl that will blow your mind wether your c0cky&funny or confident it will be that one girl that will blow your mind.Its human nature trust me guys you will expeirence this feelings,OMG SHE WAS BEATIFUL!Your post makes sense but when talking to a girl who you have dreams about you wont be able to even talk you will be nervous and it will happen trust me guys i know this!

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
You've already put her on a pedastool, as if she is better than you. You're screwed from the start if you admire them like gods.
I didnt say she is better then,your assuming I dont even think she is better then me.Its just I think she is soo beatiful that it made me nervous and I was literay sweatying,dude once you get in this situation one day you will understand how I feel.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
I didnt say she is better then,your assuming I dont even think she is better then me.Its just I think she is soo beatiful that it made me nervous and I was literay sweatying,dude once you get in this situation one day you will understand how I feel.
Seeing an HB10 isn't a once in a lifetmie thing dude. I don't want to feel what you felt, because you flaked. You dream about beauty like that. You got sweaty palms and nervous. You were too scared to approach because she was too beautiful to handle. That is putting someone on a pedastool.

Don't act like you're the only one who has been intimidated by a stunner of a girl. I've been highly intimidated by girls in the past, that's a natural thing. But you still have to stand up and be a man, not freeze.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Seeing an HB10 isn't a once in a lifetmie thing dude. I don't want to feel what you felt, because you flaked. You dream about beauty like that. You got sweaty palms and nervous. You were too scared to approach because she was too beautiful to handle. That is putting someone on a pedastool.

Don't act like you're the only one who has been intimidated by a stunner of a girl. I've been highly intimidated by girls in the past, that's a natural thing. But you still have to stand up and be a man, not freeze.
Scarred umm dude read my post carefully,she made me nervous NOT scared yes she was too beatiful bot not to approach its she got me nervous and it became nervwracking not because I was scared nope I couldnt because I would have passout.Well think what you want she isnt on a pedastool you will meet a girl thats one in a million and you will feel the samething as I did its nature,I guarentee YOU one day a girl beyond 10 will blow your mind where she will just be sooo beatiful you will be like OMG!Trust me man its nature!

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being a pvssy, i work with a HB10, when i first started working at my current job i was scared to talk to her too (i dont date within the company, things end up getting wierd), once you realize she is just another chick its nothing, hell i've even tried some tips i found here on her, they work the same as if she was a 8 or 7. Grab your nuts and approach

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
Scarred umm dude read my post carefully,she made me nervous NOT scared yes she was too beatiful bot not to approach its she got me nervous and it became nervwracking not because I was scared nope I couldnt because I would have passout.Well think what you want she isnt on a pedastool you will meet a girl that one in a million and you will feel the samethang as I did its nature,I guarentee YOU one day a girl beyond 10 will blow your mind where she will just be sooo beatiful you will be like OMG!Trust me man its nature!
I don't even know which part to laugh at first. No one is perfect, perfect is only a mental image. Whether you say you weren't scared or not is irrelevent, fact is this woman owned you without even knowing you existed. Obviously she was something to behold, something oh-so special, but that isn't an excuse to not have a go.

Nature does dictate fear, intimidation and nervousness, but as men, we control the ability to just bloody do it anyway.

music

Banned
Reaction score
brenbaus said:
quit being a pvssy, i work with a HB10, when i first started working at my current job i was scared to talk to her too (i dont date within the company, things end up getting wierd), once you realize she is just another chick its nothing, hell i've even tried some tips i found here on her, they work the same as if she was a 8 or 7. Grab your nuts and approach
How am I being a pvssy????Well how would you feel if you felt nervous around some hot girl??And no I wasnt scared I freaked out its like being in shock when something happens.And I approach girls all the time without fear but that girl blew me away,she is what we call one in a million.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music said:
There should be information on how to get HB10 they are wow!!!
Can I use that quote in my sig? Classic.

I dont know whether you're a troll or not, but I'll humor you.

This girl jumped on the bus, rode wherever she was going, went home later and probably got railed by some moron like myself. Then the moron like me went out with his friends and complained about how boring and unsatisfying fvcking her has become. The hotness of a girl like this wears off real quick when you dont have anything else in common. Unfortunately for me I dont really care about D&G saucer shades so the half-life of the average relationship between me and a so called 10 is only a few weeks.

My suggestion, if your not a troll, is to click on the link to the DJ bible and actually read and apply it.

music

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I don't even know which part to laugh at first. No one is perfect, perfect is only a mental image. Whether you say you weren't scared or not is irrelevent, fact is this woman owned you without even knowing you existed. Obviously she was something to behold, something oh-so special, but that isn't an excuse to not have a go.

Nature does dictate fear, intimidation and nervousness, but as men, we control the ability to just bloody do it anyway.
Yes nature dictate fear and my body had a nervous feeling so I cant control that,no it wasnt a mental image its some I expeirenced,its like if you are wacthing some famous person on TV and you one day meet them,you will be shocked in either fear or nervousness.So thats what happened to me

one in a million girls exist read a book about it go to google.com

You know how people get married??Because a girl will soon or lata blow your mind and it happened to me
I hope I see her again she was beatiful,and no I didnt say she was perfect stop assuming she was just really hot that made me freaked out.

music

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
Can I use that quote in my sig? Classic.

I dont know whether you're a troll or not, but I'll humor you.

This girl jumped on the bus, rode wherever she was going, went home later and probably got railed by some moron like myself. Then the moron like me went out with his friends and complained about how boring and unsatisfying fvcking her has become. The hotness of a girl like this wears off real quick when you dont have anything else in common. Unfortunately for me I dont really care about D&G saucer shades so the half-life of the average relationship between me and a so called 10 is only a few weeks.

My suggestion, if your not a troll, is to click on the link to the DJ bible and actually read and apply it.
Im a troll how??Just because I thought she was beyond a hb10??That makes me fake *shaking my head*And ooh yeah I have read the DJ bible go to google.com search up one in a million book its about a girl that science and nature say most men will expeirence the feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.