OMG!!!I freaked out when I saw a hb 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
OK so I had left my house like 2 hours ago,and decided to go to the gas station to buy some food.And I saw an extremely hot girl she was more then 10 atleast 100 and when I looked at her,she looked back and then I quickly looked away and got freaked out.I wan'ted to approach her but I got soooooooo nervous,yes it was nervwracking!My other thing is I have myspace,which I deleted because nobody wanted to be my friend I had only 5 people on my friends list,3 guys and 2 girls.So since im about to open another myspace I was wondering if any of you will let be add you as friends!Plus what are some good highschools,because next fall when school begins I'm applying for a new highschool,im gonna move to a new school were I won't get bullied or called names like nerd,dork,geek,loser,creepyloner,etc.Plus my other question is how is college like?Heard its fun but anyways just wanted to post to tell you guys I did leave my computer for atleasr 4 or 5 hours and went outside.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're making posts, saying that you think everyone else on this forum is a virgin, yet you are like 14 years old.

Is it just me or does that not make sense ? Sh#t, you're not even out of puberty yet.

ps: if you're a nerd, dork, geek, loner, or loser no matter what high school you go to, you will be made fun of. Its how you carry yourself that will make it stop.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
T Money said:
OK dude, you need to read the DJ bible.
Umm no duh I read the bible I just got intimitated and scared (kinda of) and need a way not to let it happen again.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
so you're making posts, saying that you think everyone else on this forum is a virgin, yet you are like 14 years old.

Is it just me or does that not make sense ? Sh#t, you're not even out of puberty yet.

ps: if you're a nerd, dork, geek, loner, or loser no matter what high school you go to, you will be made fun of. Its how you carry yourself that will make it stop.
14 yrs old!Huh dude I'm 17 soon to be 18,well maybe I thought by going to a new highschool people will be nicer.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
My other thing is I have myspace,which I deleted because nobody wanted to be my friend I had only 5 people on my friends list,3 guys and 2 girls.So since im about to open another myspace I was wondering if any of you will let be add you as friends!Plus what are some good highschools,because next fall when school begins I'm applying for a new highschool,im gonna move to a new school were I won't get bullied or called names like nerd,dork,geek,loser,creepyloner,etc.
THAT's why you need to read the Bible, not because of the HB10 you missed out on.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Say it aint so. Your back. Didnt you get banned or somthing. If you cant even hold eye contact you need help. You have no self confidence. This is why you get made fun of. When someone makes fun of me i go crazy on there asses. No I think its about time you hit that old dusty trail again and get off this site.
Yeah I got banned because they got tired of me being on this site,but I made ALOT of improvement while not coming on this site,it looks like this girl just pretty much had me scared or nervous.Its true I don't have much confidence but people make fun of me for several reasons.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
People wont be nicer. Your the sam old person. You are still that geek. You still wear clothes out of style. You will still be laughed at.
man highschool sucks,I just hope college is gonna be better.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
Some self confidence. Ha you say your a loser, geek, etc. If you have a speck of confidence it will be washed away by a single comment. The help you need cant be fufilled at sosuave. It has to be fuffiled in your mind and with the people at your school. You keep coming here flapping you mouth off and everyone got tired of giving you advice becuase you wouldnt take it. Its to late for you on this webstie. I think you have to fix your problems yourself.
Its IMPOSSIBLE for a man to solve problems,remeber the quote"A nation of a million is stronger then a nation of one."So therefore I mean I can't fix it myself,I need other people to help me.But I have alot of improvement trust me man I actually approached couple girls at malls.And well actually a single comment cannot take away my confidence,and I been changing alot.Trust me man if you see me now im like a different person because I'm actually not staying on the computer like I used to be.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want people to not be pissed off.

You need to start applying yourself. Make a goal. Make it a goal by approaching a couple of girls this week. Then next week add two more. So what exactly have you done?

For example, holding eye contact with somebody.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
You need to start applying yourself. Make a goal. Make it a goal by approaching a couple of girls this week. Then next week add two more. So what exactly have you done?

For example, holding eye contact with somebody.
ALOT couple weeks ago I approach a hot girl at the bus stop infront of PEOPLE1

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many exactly.

I need numbers. Like for example I approached 10 girls this last May. 3 girls this week. I held eye contact for 6 seconds or more with 3 girls this week.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Well I approach 3 girls in the last 5 weeks,it may seem little but to me thats alot.But about 3 months ago I went to my first party were I noticed being high and drunk gave SUPER confidence,sooooo much confidence that I was literay just grapping girls physically.So thats a good step along time I wouldn';t even wanna smoke

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

Lets see about getting that number up to 2 or 3 this week. If you don't have a job, you should have time. Try coffee places, or sit down places.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djv

dreamxhenry said:
Umm no duh I read the bible I just got intimitated and scared (kinda of) and need a way not to let it happen again.
Are you certain you read the DJV Holy Bible? And not the KJV?

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Are you certain you read the DJV Holy Bible? And not the KJV?
I READ BOTH!And im not gonna site here and argue with you on what bible I read or not,I read everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.