OMG i am so fvcked right about now...double pregnancy!!!!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Mr Positive, while I think you usually give great advice I'd have to disagree with you on this one. If the mistress really is pregnant (and like most of you I doubt she is) I think it would be better for marmel to play along and be supportive of her until he's able to make sure 100% that either the mistress isn't pregnant, or that the kid isnt his.

If marmel tells the mistress to go fvck herself now, she may raise hell by appearing at his home, blowing up his phone, trying to contact the wife etc and just basically trying to make his life hell.
Perhaps you are right. I'm trying to think of a way for marmel to convey to the gal, in a nice way, that he doubts the pregnancy could be his. Likely though, she will have a knee jerk reaction and interpret that as him telling her to fvck off, and then could cause even more drama.

Tough one.

I see two likely scenarios:

1) She's lying about the pregnancy to gain attention. If marmel plays along with this, he's just re-enforcing her lie. Thus, she will eat it up.

2) She is pregnant. But, she's a mistress as well. I may be making an assumption here, but chances are she's sleeping around. Nobody would expect a mistress to be faithful. If marmel is telling the truth about the condom, and pulling out, there's a low precentage the child would be his. If she is pregnant, she will want the best supporter on the hook, regardless of who is the biological father.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing troll

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Mr Positive, while I think you usually give great advice I'd have to disagree with you on this one. If the mistress really is pregnant (and like most of you I doubt she is) I think it would be better for marmel to play along and be supportive of her until he's able to make sure 100% that either the mistress isn't pregnant, or that the kid isnt his.

If marmel tells the mistress to go fvck herself now, she may raise hell by appearing at his home, blowing up his phone, trying to contact the wife etc and just basically trying to make his life hell.
Strategist. :up:

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll or no troll, Marmel you've definitely been ****y as hell constantly noting your strength above others, etc, etc...man....

IDK if you had a condom on + you pulled out..this woman could be talking crazy and mindfvcking you because she is trying to manipulate you to keep her in your life. (AKA now that you've gone cold she is trying to get back into your life/head)...

I would be skeptical of her claims if you did indeed use protection + pulled out..thats like a 99.9% chance of NO pregnancy isn't it...

I definitely think you are a fvcked up guy and I still feel terrible for your family and your non-chalant attitude and c0cky "I'll get away with it" sort of mindset...I think you are stacking the cards against you on your own...

But I wouldn't wish this sorta sh1t on anyone, even my worst enemy.

I had a friend whose GF (she was such a b1tch) said she was preganant. She was. Said it was his. It wasn't. He never got a paternity test until age3 by which he found, indeed, she BS'd him for $ and indeed the child was NOT his. He has been working to recover from this for awhile, as he bonded with the kid, loved it as his own thinking it was his biological son.

If you were banging these ghetto btches as you had shared those texts, no doubt you could be dealing with some scvm like my friend did. I woulnd't believe what she's saying until you get empirical proof. I would agree with the other posters that you should walk on eggshells until you get your answer so she doesn't go balalistic and try to go to your house or something

(please tell me you hid anything personal beyond your phone number from these crazy women)

Honestly, I feel terrible for your wife.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too feel soo bad for his wife... the OP is TOXIC to his wife. Risking his wifes health and ripping apart the life of his little girl. Just what the world needs .. another girl to grow up without a good male role model.

And many here wonder why women are so fvcked up sometimes. Its becasue when guys like this are addicted to the NEW relationship feelings and the chase. and its exactly that .. an addiction. Your fogged out brain is looking for that emotional hit... that chemical release...

Fvcking horrible... the guy here needs to tell his wife what happened ... and then get away from the slvt he fvcked and make her CHASE him down to PROVE its his ... and MOVE to a new town or state ...

ALso .. get PRO at your beta with my marriagebuilders and fix your marrige for your daughter. You cant be ALPHA 24/7 and and not have any beta in you at all ... balance is key. Meeting your wifes emotional needs will go a LONG ways ... and i bet one of your wifes emotional needs are Honesty and openness and intimate conversation. DO the right thing ... and let your life partner in on the game you played so she can know what to expect when the SlVts come banging down his door.

Epi

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
OP must be a troll.. He says he has been married 7 years. What about this thread on another board he made last January?

http://www.puaforums.com/ask-expert/9345-where-do-i-go-here-need-some-advice.html

Can't believe people are giving advice to a troll.
Doesn't have anything to do about being a troll, more to do with showing how long ago this all started and what it ended up progressing too, unfortunately...

Trust me bro, I would be the happiest person on this board if it wasn't true...trust me on that...

Crown Champion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say put a junglejim in your backyard, set it up like Thunderdome and have both babies fight it out. The winner gets you as a dad.

They say that two babies enter, but only ONE may leave.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote the great bradd80:

bradd80 said:
If marmel tells the mistress to go fvck herself now.......then at least he won't have to worry about her getting pregnant. - God
Sorry to confuse everyone. That was bradd80 quoting God. So it's actually a God quote.