Older women make more eye contact...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree with this statement? By this I generally mean women older than college aged. They must be more self assured on average and are more likely to make eye contact with you.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because our hearing has gone bad and we have to read lips.

Confidence grows with age, in most cases, and eye contact is something confident people do automatically.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to say the same thing, Eileen. There's an older woman at the office where I work (probably low to mid 30s, but looks like she's 25) that locks on whenever I talk to her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that true in many 30+ women. When theat happens I play a game to try to make them blush and look away. Hey, a guy's got to do what he can to keep his flirting skills in tune. ;)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same Francisco, especially with the hot ones. Some older women can be quite hot. I think it's that "hot mom" thing that makes it such a draw. Total forbidden fruit.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not forget that there is a shift in desperation in some cases as well. They find that they have to make it easier for us men, as we are seldom as astute as we'd like to think.

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Reaction score
older woman are my favorite

They deserve the eye contact, unlike alotta yall DJ's on here, i credit very ounce of game in my body to older women, not the system(although i must admit the system is wonderful).

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you are 19, most women are older LOL!

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women discover they have to work at sex like we do once they're past the ultra-fertile age. You know though, if an older woman was in pretty good shape physically, I might even take her up. They're so much more mature and nice to be around, and they can be sexual without the game-playing bull**** that younger women require.