Older Girls

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically my question is does a junior undergrad student have much of a chance with a graduate student. I think she's only a first year one. I met her today in my Medieval Europe class. This was after mentioning that I too plan to become a Medievalist History Professor. I'm sure she's impressed with my knowledge of the period as it is evidenced by actions in class. Thing is I'm not attracted to that many girls and it's so rare to find one that's really smart and has a passion for history. This girl is very friendly and looks nice too. She was telling me about good schools to apply to and is going to give me a useful website next class.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, are you a DJ or not?

Vercingetorix777

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question was the first line of the post. Maybe it would have helped you if I'd taken the time to paste a question mark. And how the Hell is that DJ comment going to help me.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
My question was the first line of the post. Maybe it would have helped you if I'd taken the time to paste a question mark. And how the Hell is that DJ comment going to help me.
Probably won't work out....to well. Imagine if you do go out. In a couple of years she's done and out working, you're still finishing your undergrad.

From experience these types of girls generally go for the working man, or even the professor! :D

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have done your research you would no that age gaps are trivial. DONT CARE ABOUT IT

it does not matter go for it

end of thread........moderator plz close

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t man you think too much. Just read mine and Centaurion's field reports about older women for some inspiration. Eggchen is with an older woman too.

It's only an issue if you make it one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
if you have done your research you would no that age gaps are trivial. DONT CARE ABOUT IT

it does not matter go for it

end of thread........moderator plz close
'nuff said...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vercingetorix777
Are they in the Bible? ill do a site search
No, they're not in the bible. They're in the discussion forum.

Im currently seing a 32 year old women, considering that im 20, i think thats pretty nice. Anyways, you just gotto be able to be more mature than your regular 20year old frat-boy. It's not that hard to pull off. I'd say that you definatly should go for it. Who cares where she is in 2 years!? It's the PRESENT that counts!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007

It's only an issue if you make it one.
SO TRUE!!!!!