older chicks

xGizmoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i really don't like using these forums honestly but i don't really no where to turn to for advice...
so here's my lame situation all my life i have no idea why but i tend to like older chicks more mainly because they are less needy and i'm only 18 noww... so i don't know where this might head towards in life but it seems to me like its impossible to hit on older chicks. you always hear stories about guys 21 year old guys dating 16 year old chicks but never the other way around are guys really that immature for older chicks...
there's this chick i work with and i'm just sooooo into her for some unknown reason but my guideline to life is... no girlfriends... for now atleast... but i feel different with this girl and she's older too. she just turned 23 but she's prob. not into me even though i always make her laugh and and flirt with her... sooo i guess i need some help to maybe change her mind...

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
xGizmoz, you are the only one on this forum who is thinking with a clear hear. Going for older chicks is fine, and at your age, it's probably what you really should be doing. Older chicks as they get older begin to worry that their clock is ticking and that their looks are slipping. Also their mothering instinct kicks in. So what you provide to the older chick is the youth she is desperately craving, as well as an object to fawn over. You keep making her laugh and feel young and she'll provide you with lots of gifts and things you ask for, clothes, games etc, food and sex. Older women actually like being hit on. If not even that they'll throw themselves at you if they're attracted and you can make the eye contact.

Just keep making her laugh.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xGizmoz said:
there's this chick i work with and i'm just sooooo into her for some unknown reason but my guideline to life is... no girlfriends... for now atleast... but i feel different with this girl and she's older too. she just turned 23 but she's prob. not into me even though i always make her laugh and and flirt with her... sooo i guess i need some help to maybe change her mind...

Doesn't sound like you need our help bro.

As for you never see a 23 year old girl with a 16 year old guy, what would they have in common? He's way less experience in sex, has no money, and probably still growing in height. The money is more important for them the older the get too. Stick with the youngins!!

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have seen it done, but a 23 year old girl dating an 18 year old guy is rare, but its only rare because not many 18 year old males are mature. So you can do it but it will probably only work if you really are the type that is mature for there age. However you have to be confident and change your attitude of that she already isnt into you.

Don't worry about the actual number, if you are mature enough, confident enough, and follow all the other DJ'ing tactics from here, then she won't even care if your 18 cause you would be acting more like a 25 year old.

So good luck with it, as far as the other poster who said that older women think there clock is ticking, that might be true if this girl was like 30 or something, but she is only 23 so she probably isn't gonna be too worried about any of that stuff for at least a couple more years.

xGizmoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess... but she's already graduated from university and i'm still in college doing business lol... we work together and pretty soon she's gonna be my assistant manager so this is pretty awkward i suppose... these kinda thing seems impossible i feel we are so far about but its that feeling of her comfort makes me like her... and plus i'm still living at my parents... kinda embarrassing.. i don't know what i might have to impress her or to make her happy cept for my stupid lame cheesey pick up lines and jokes that gets her every time... hmm...

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the problem sounds like you're getting hung up on her and that there could be the main sticking point. If she likes you, you might most likely hook up once or twice and let her see if she likes you, but if you come at an older woman based on logistics than naturally the whole idea could scare her off.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't really initially see the work together part when I first read it, or the part that she will soon be your assistent manager. I would have to say your chances are pretty slim with this setup. I would say that there are plenty of other girls out there of any age, and you should never really date someone from your work if you value the job what so ever. She is most likely not going to do anything because of the situation it puts her in being the manager. So I would say just let it go and don't try anything. Also in my first post I stated it would only ever work out if you truely were mature for your age, and no offense here, but living at home with your parents still is generally not a good sign of conveying maturity beyond your years.

I am not trying to insult you, living at home at 18 is perfectly fine, I am just saying as far as trying to portray maturity beyond your years is going to be hard to accomplish by living at home. So I would make sure to avoid that subject at all costs if you decide you still want to try something with this girl.

xGizmoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it really that complicated hitting on a older chick... god i hate girls my age and i don't know why...