Old employee girl

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with this employee that liked to touch me. I came on this forum a while back, to ask a question. Appearently, I got her number but she didn't want a relationship. So I asked people on this forum what to do. You said just fvck her. Appearentely all she wanted was sex.

However, I waited and eventually she asked me to get together. For some reason I rejected her. Now I see her stop by every once in a while. She seems she is interested. So should I call her, even though I rejected her?

Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question...On what grounds did you previously reject her? Did you want something else? Someone else?

Got that answer to that question?

If the answer was one of the above questions then are you in that position again.

I think maybe not since you are asking for advice on what to do so i am presuming that you like this chick.

Is she still touching you alot? Is she interested?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rejected her because

I just said no. I didn't really have any grounds. My grounds were I didn't want to hurt this other girls feelings, because she is the manager. Although when I rejected her I didn't say the grounds. That's the best I remember although it was a while back so that's the best I remember.

No she doesn't touch me, but she said hi the last time and played with her hair.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair?

What does that mean? I am guessing that means grow some balls. But do you mean to grow some balls to ask her on a date? You are right, I should have told her the reason. I just kind of said no.