Okay- this is beginning to piss me off

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mentioned in an earlier thread about this shy girl in my class that I sent a rose to.
She was nice at first but very soon I noticed she started to avoid me. I found out she friggin blocked me yesterday. That was all fine with me at first since I must be repeatedly doing something awful wrong cause it's happened to me with another girl and I am now pretty immune to it.
But I just happened to be partnered up with her in class today and she ****in swore at me under her breath and the teacher told her to take it easy on me, lol.
Whatever I am doing wrong, I am determined that this time, I will not, and I WILL NOT be insulted again. Three years ago this would've been a fatal stab to the heart, but today I feel like I was punched in the nose. I actually got sort of angry at being insulted for doing nothing to insult HER.
What confuses me is that there was another girl who did this to me and tore me apart years ago, and she was all physical appearance and was actually pretty *****y. This shy girl is probably the exact opposite of her (yes I changed my taste.) So I MUST be continuously doing something real wrong to repel girls off like that though I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
And if she were to, say, unblock me, is it wise for me to say hi again? It MUST be my problem because she is probably one of the nicest people that I know of and EVERYONE who knows about this supports my interest in her. But as I said, I will not allow myself to be ripped apart again. Never. (I REALLY believe that I am a guy who is more attractive than the way I’m being treated right now, and I’m actually surprised at how blind she is. She really, really, really, has a beautiful personality and I couldn't imagine her swearing...)

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're ugly or somethin... hmm... sometimes you may think you're attractive... but sometimes that's not the case.. a picture of you would help..

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dude. i don't have a pic with me but yes I have bad skin. But **** that because the last time it happened to me my skin was pretty damn near perfect. But I barely have an acne on me now its just some scars so I'm pretty satisfied with my look and I have a STRONG body. Or are you just being sarcastic? Cmon, I need some decent advice. i can name one dude who is a total IDIOT and's got a gf now and he's like beginning to be attacked by pimples, and I can name another dude who is overweight, short, loud and annoying, and has a pretty decent lookin girl.
oh yes, and by attractive it's not all looks :)... it's my brain too.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yeah I was bein sarcastic.. but hmm.. this is what I think.. Like you said.. she's shy.. she prolly doesn't have this happen to her a lot so it is something new to her..

She blocked you though.. which is a bad sign.. hmm.. She might not like you.. But no worries bro.. just move on.. there are tons of girls out in the world.. I wasn't successful with every girl I approached.. but I've had my share of success, just not 100%.. hehe.. Good luck bro!

EDIT: just thought of this.. maybe you're coming on too strong and scaring her off?

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah maybe i'm comin on too strong. but i hardly say a word to her in days and it almost seems as if she's ignoring me and she SWORE at me remember..... shiit now I'm beginning to get a little pissed again, I was in a real good mood for a while :D...but i've just began to learn the difference between a dj and a needy wussbag too, so as ACDC put it, i got the penis so i make the rules biotch- or at least that's what i'll try to do :cool:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible Analysis....

Is it possible by sending a rose to this chick you come off as a nice guy? Possibly she insults you because she thinks you can take **** from her.

Don't take her crap, stick-up for yourself. Don't appear as an AFC.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cross is right, go the fvck up to her and ask/say whatever you want to say.

I would recommend asking her why the @#$% she's muttering things under her breath

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i might seem like a nice guy by givin her a flower. is it possible she's EXPECTING me to just walk up to her and talk and because I haven't done that she thinks i'm a pvssy and decides to give me some sh!t and do a little test?