Okay I need a verdict

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so i met this chick and asked her out and got her number. I told her i would call her so that we can go out and she agreed. I asked her this on monday and called her today on thursday. I would have liked to caller her last night but didnt get a chance. Anyways i called her and said "hey i didnt think i would be able to meet but got tomorrow free how is your schedule. Then she said i have practice and then am hanging out with friends. Part of me immediately began thinking okay this seems like bull****. I then asked her about saturday and she said shes going to the beach. At this point i was like wow okay these are just excuses but played it cool. I just said well will you be able to make next friday and she said probably but in a quiet tone. I said okay well free up friday next week and ill call you to which she said ill try.

My question is should i let the ***** go or should i pursue. I dont know if my calling late is the reason she was busy or if shes making excuses. Im on the fence but seem to think it might be time to move on. I just want to be sure and want some advice cause i am used to jumping to conclusions and moving on too fast at times.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In case of dbout do neither of them. You can either pick my advice or not, I'm only just telling you for the sake of it.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't look real promising. You asked about two potential times, she has "plans" for both (whether they are true or not, that's not the point). Combining that she doesn't seem all too enthusiastic about the next Friday, I say keep looking for other girls. I have found that girls who are interested make the time to hang out with you, or atleast offer some sort of rain check. She did neither.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you tell her to holla at you when shes free, hang up the phone then you move on to new chicks...

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well the thing is that she seems like a very shy person and im just not sure. Oh and shes home schooled too which is why shes shy in many ways. I mean i can easily move on and just grab another chick but i thought id ask. She seems to be interested though cause when i got her number she told me she would teach me how to swim (cause shes a swimmer) and that i could in return teach her how to play football. Believe me i have learned to realize when a ***** is bull****ting and i dont get mad, its just funny, but i seem to sense something else here. Anyone else feel that way remotely?

I will give her one more call next week and if she even dares to even say shes busy on the first try ill be like "forget it your a waste of time and are just adding onto my phone bill" or something along those lines.

By the way il just pose this as a question now. Has anyone here had this happen to them before where you get a number call and they like bull**** you and act not interested anymore? Im just curious cause i dont know what to make of this rare occurrence.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres no need to burn the bridge. just tell her to get back to you when she wants to hang out. you never know one day she may be horny after the club and decides to hookup.