Ok, what the hell am I doing wrong

Benzo22

Reaction score
I hear you man,
You should really take the time to create eye contact before you approach a woman. It may seem like that guy just headed over there and kissed her, but I'm positive he saw her checking him out first.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when there's just 2 of you and he's getting it on, your on your own and recieving no IOI's

There were a few girl here and their sitting on there own. Some had there phones out and some did not. It sounds ideal but somehow I get the impression they are harder to game than girls dancing in couples on the floor.

what do you think?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clubs are lame bro, spend your time doing something better with yourself.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you shouldn't worry about what your friend is doing. It's not a competition. He just may be better at getting girls at a club. Honestly, I rather game a girl at a bar or anywhere else but a club.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress better.

If I dress OK I can get with 7-7.5s

If I dress my best I can get the top tier.

Also look for signals. Could be as obvious as a girl asking me if I want some gum while dancing with her (lol, this happened recently in Vegas) or eye-contact, brushing against you and being in close proximity.

Proximity is a big one.

But more than anything, I don't second guess signals. I trust my gut. If a girl seems down, I go for it, whether I'm right or wrong.