OK, what is going on here

shovel

Reaction score
Maybe you guys can help, or have any one else noticed this

Let me start off by saying, I am not racist at all, but here is my story

Ok second wek of college, I go to see my girl who is away at school....sure as hell I find out she has been hooking up with a black guy at the school since 2 days after she got there.

Now this is the 3rd girl I have dated in the last 1-1/2 years that has cheated on me with a black guy.

Now like I said, I am not racist, but seriously seeing blacks make up 13-14% of the population what are the chances of this keep hapening to me

I am white and all of the girls I am speaking of are also white

Do you guys thing Blacks are naturally better DJ's or is it something else

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen those pictures of Dansaiwater? Do you dress like him? If so, then the only thing white about you is your skin color and that isn't a whole lot of difference to the women. That would certainly explain the phenomenon you're seeing.

And to nip in the bud any criticism of my comment, the ability to recognize that people of different races tend to have different dressing patterns doensn't make me a racist, it just means i have basic perception abilities.

Azanon

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason these black dudes are getting your girls is because of TESTOSTERONE.

This magic hormone does a few things.

1. Mentally it affects the brain processes and makes you act and think like a man (many scientific studies to back this up too, PM me if you want a few thousand.)

2. It affects you physically, testosterone is used for building muscle. The more you got, the easier it is to put on lean muscle mass. Also, black males tend to have lower bodyfat because of this increased muscle and testosterone.

3. Pheromones.

4. They are more like real men than you.

That is why you lose your white chicks. They want men, not skinny, emotional, unfit, preppy little white *****es.

(BTW I'm not racist towards white *****es, and male white *****es. Cause I am one)

shovel

Reaction score
I hear you, but many white girls that I know who date black guys allude to the fact that they like the color contrast or black guys are more confident or have more rythym

I mean i have heard many reasons from girls, buyt we all know women have no clue

shovel

Reaction score
so are you saying black men have more testosterone in their bodies

hence they are more manly?

is there proof they have more test in their bodies?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shovel said:
so are you saying black men have more testosterone in their bodies

hence they are more manly?

is there proof they have more test in their bodies?
Yes.

It's genetic. On average, black men have higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of estrogen.

Also: If you're fat you have more estrogen than if you are lean. That is because in males, the estrogen is mainly produced in fatty tissues. Not only that, but estrogen helps the body to increase fatty tissue stores. (its a very weird cycle... but it happens) And hence more estrogen.

Black men are on average around 11-12% Bodyfat. Whereas White males are around 13% and up. (these stats will change with the obesity epidemic)

UNLESS: You break the cycle and get in SHAPE.

I know what I am saying may seem a little cyptic. But it makes perfect sense when you see it from the Biological standpoint of positive and negative feedback loops.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search "Pook testosterone" and read those posts.

You haven't read the bible at all now have you?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
You talkin to me?
:nervous: no sir!

I was talking to the original poster. :nervous:

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
shovel said:
I hear you, but many white girls that I know who date black guys allude to the fact that they like the color contrast or black guys are more confident or have more rythym
Sh1t, that last one is my favorite! LMFAO :crackup: It simply cracks me up every time I hear that one! How does that stereotype even exist?! Now, I'm not saying that black guys have any more or less natural rythem than anyone else (it's mostly about practice and training) but nowadays the best fvcking drummers in the world are white. Sh1t, you're avereage rapper or producer does nothing other than punch in a sh1tty 4/4 beat into a drum machine and calls it good. I'd pay money to see 50 Cent sit down at a kit and try play the outro to Opeth's 'Deliverence'. I'm pretty sure it'd resemble a drunken, one armed sloth in its death-throes.

Don't get me wrong, there are some black players out there that positively rip (most are relegated to jazz and obscure bands) but the vast majority of precusionists that can lay down beats like Mike Portnoy, Terry Bozzio, or Danny Carrey are crackers like myeself, and most sterertypically "black" genres like rap & R&B have dreadfully slow and moronically simple beats that any jerk-off can keep time to.