ok post your biggest sqrew ups mabe we can learn from em

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive found that experiences can help you make a change so lets share what
f$cking up can really do especialyy when it in volves love

ok i fell in love with a girl because i dident protect myself from the begining
she chose another guy over me and i still persisted untill she asid i dont like you any more a(a hint that she dont like me) so i cooled off for about a few months 9during this time the amount of sad songs on my computer grew emensly) well after about two months i started to hang out with her again and guess what i regaind my .... love for her so after a few more bfs i was like f$ck this all i got was a make out session or two but a broken heart sucks ass i know its hard to next a girl you really like but its for the best
as i have learned

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following in the footsteps of success is better than falling back into the foosteps of failure. Why don't you just emulate guys who DO WELL, ask for BEST experiences, everybody has bad ones, MOST you won't even relate to...

The only thing that is good that comes from knowing the bad, is to remember NOT to make the same mistake... NOT making the same mistake is REPEATED AD NASEUM on this site!

If I could have the mods listen to me, I would get this closed, that's not going to happen though...

Not everybody can relate to the same success either, but everybody can follow in the footsteps to failure. If your mind goes back and remembers all the failure that doesn't affect you anymore, than you are focusing on the wrong things in life...

the ONLY time you should be looking at failure, is when it is STOPPING you from moving forwards.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from grade 4-8 i was fuking obbsessed with this one girl.. like i would do the sweetest thing and ask her out.. we were good friends though

and she said she wanted to be friends.. i knew her since pre skool

but now i think she was the dumb one.. shes soo stupid and play games.. shes into drugs..

like wow i did soo many sweet things to her.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
from grade 4-8 i was fuking obbsessed with this one girl.. like i would do the sweetest thing and ask her out.. we were good friends though

and she said she wanted to be friends.. i knew her since pre skool

but now i think she was the dumb one.. shes soo stupid and play games.. shes into drugs..

like wow i did soo many sweet things to her.
May as well ask, if people are going to fall into the trap...

What did you learn from that?

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started to learn some DJing I remember before I went on to become a freshman, I went to a church retreat(yes girls are still horny no matter what lol). I saw a HB8 there so I gave her some eye contact. Drove her wild and I DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE THESE SIGNS SHE WAS THROWING AT ME because I didn't understand what they meant!! Damn it was a waste because she was one of the better girls I've encountered

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, "the signal to noise ratio" is horrendous in these kinds of threads... I'm going to put my effort in the future to just DESTROYING these kinds of threads.
defiancy said:
When I first started to learn some DJing I remember before I went on to become a freshman, I went to a church retreat(yes girls are still horny no matter what lol). I saw a HB8 there so I gave her some eye contact. Drove her wild and I DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE THESE SIGNS SHE WAS THROWING AT ME because I didn't understand what they meant!! Damn it was a waste because she was one of the better girls I've encountered
What is it that you've changed now? Did you change than?
Your biggest screw up, should have given you your biggest realization. What did she teach you to do in the future?

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
guy i am 17 and i have found that we all get obssed with a girl or two during out puberty(secondary school stage, around year 8-10), if you fall in love with a girl at this stage, chill down, try not to notice her too much cause its your body doing the chemistry, not her. So dont be persistent in your chase, best time to start is in year 11, after you are experienced with girls and both of you got out of puberty, then you can take things logically and have a much less chance of a failure.
The biggest screw up i had was telling a girl i love her but didnt love her any more.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
any big screw up----this hot girl sat before me, behind me, and finally followed me off the bus(on 3 seperate occations), but i still didnt approach her, now i slap my self!!
Guy dont hang on to the experiences when you werent a DJ, live now, practice now, move on. Forget about the bad experience, be a DJ.

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading other people's bad experiences makes your look as bad sometimes, kind of inspiring to see people that have game talk about their AFC days, knowing that improvement can happen.

That being said these type of topics are a dime a dozen but I might as well contribute.

I had it bad for this stupid girl that was my neighbor for a while, I don't look at this as a mistake though, I look at it as my single greatest learning experience. I wanted to improve myself to be better in her eyes and that sent me to places like this where I learned and eventually broke free of her and continued improving myself but this time for myself. If it wasn't for her I might still be a AFC.

Oh and the other day I was ready to kick my own ass for not closing with a kiss but that's kinda minor to the course of things in my life.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
May as well ask, if people are going to fall into the trap...

What did you learn from that?
well its fricking hard i tell you that.. once u get enough confidence then you learn you can get better

like i would keep asking her out every few months and ****, but now if she asked me out.. i would say no because she doesnt fit my standards. shes comeplety dumb, you learn alot. if you are in this trap and she said No.. No means No and she said no for a reason. you cant change that for her.. its possible but its fricking closer to Impossible.. very unlikely to happen so when the girl says no, and She has to make some lame excuse.. i think thats where u back off,

some people dont get it.. theres more fish in the pond! you have no idea how deep that line can go.. for an example.. i got flaked by a girl... two days later i had two fresh starts to begin with. its not that hard

once you have confidence.. you gain other things such as self motivation which can be very sucessful in your game. and you gain the knowleadge and self respect

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not trying to bring any one down i just think that you can learn more about what you did wrong when you hear how other pepole delt with it lets say you screwed up by falling in love or somthing instead of pepole saying go read the dj bible(which always helps)they can see what others did and find the best solution i just think if i could have found a thread like this when i experianced my problem i could have delt with it alot better

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call falling in love a mistake. I think everyone needs to encounter it at sometime and learn from it. I think right now I might be falling in love with a girl (but I'm not quite sure)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look in the archive in the thread of similar name.