Ok now I am really confused... hopefully one of you have dealt with something like th

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the girl from these two previous threads

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41686&highlight=coin

and

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41305&highlight=coin

at a party on friday. Through the week, I took the advice from the board and ignored her unless she talked to me, in which case I was polite and friendly.

At the party (dinner party), though, she comes up to me and asks me if I've eaten. I say I haven't, and she says "why don't you try some of this, it's really good" holding up her plate. I say that I haven't washed my hands, and she says to "use my fork, my mouth isn't dirty." This is in front of other people. So I go along with it, eat one bite, and leave.

Later she does it again, and a little later brushes up against me (had to be intentional). I didn't talk to her at all at the party otherwise.

WTF is her deal?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it and dont look back.

dont see her more than once a week, same with calls.

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it? You mean ask her out again?

She has been really flaky... did you guys check out the previous posts? Other posters said her IL is pretty low. I am just trying to figure this out.

Oxide - I see her every day in class.

One other thing I should say about this girl - she is good looking and she knows it. It's obvious from the way she dresses (not slutty, but definitely showing more skin than she needs to) that she likes attention from guys.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Duh. Your Ganji Games is starting to bug her :D
Every time I hear that I just picture Beavis doing his Cornholio routine screaming "Ganji! Ganji!! GANJI!!!!!!!!!!"

Reaction score
approach her romantically and try for a date and go for the kiss - this wont kill you.

if she says no then do not play games with her anymore and do not talk to her nor eat from her fork - she is playing with you

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
approach her romantically and try for a date and go for the kiss - this wont kill you.

if she says no then do not play games with her anymore and do not talk to her nor eat from her fork - she is playing with you
I have already gone out with her once... just so we are very clear on this: I should give her a second chance?

Btw what is mental Kino?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Before I could talk to her today she came up to me, playful slap, "when are we getting together again" as if nothing was amiss.

I told her we'd talk after class.

After class she acts like I'm not there until I call her by name, then said she was so tired she forgot we were supposed to talk (heh).

In any case, I set it up for Friday. She said anything would be fine as long as there was no alcohol.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't show up.

She's already "told" you everything you need to know.

Don't listen to what a girl says, listen to what she does. And what she's done is disrespect you too many times already. She will do it again on Friday.

The point about "no alcohol" (maybe she doesn't drink? doubt it) is that chicks know that alcohol loosens up their inhibitions so they don't want to drink with a guy they don't want to lose control with.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading your posts concerning the chick ... she's playing you !!! Dont call her on Friday ... :D

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just ignore her completely and not call her Friday, or tell her tomorrow that my plans changed and I won't be seeing her Friday?

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody have anything else on this? I am in almost exactly the same situation. What told you guys she was playing or not playing with this guy??