Oh boy,this could be trouble...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So these girls come into my job a couple of weeks back. No biggie I get both their numbers and hang out with one of them. Kinoed it up, kissed one it was cool,not spectacular. I called the one I kissed up once to hang out again,but it was a no go. Well today(a week later) I check my Myspace and I have a message from the boyfriend of the chick I kissed, it read " why do you kiss other peoples girlfriendz"...now my course of action is to ignore the message. What else should I prepare for,and besides this chick made absolutely NO mention of a boyfriend. Any input would be appreciated.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say you have nothing to worry about...most guys are all talk.

I say you ignore the message unless he escalates and somehow gets your screen name and presses you about it. Then you know he's willing to go farther than other guys. Set him straight if he IMs you n stuff. Tell him he needs to be taking this shyt up wit his girl, not you...you didn't force anything.

If he persists then get ready for a fight, thats the worst case scenario ...chances are he probably won't do anything though.

~WA

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
you justt need to be non reactive, civil and frank about it, you did nothing wrong, and the issue lies with the girl. thus for me , my response would be:

i dont kiss other ppls girlfriend, i kiss girls, if a girl has a boyfriend, then the responsibiliy is on her to let me know, if i kiss her without that knowledge, then i suspect there are other issues at hand. that being said, i apologise for your emotional unrest and wish youa nd your girl well.

if things get worse, report to the admin staff and get him banned.