Official Routine test

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't know if this really belongs to "mature man", but as I'm 33, I'll post here.

The goal : Approach (100 repetitions), date (? repetitions) and have sex (? repetitions) with very attractive women.

The target : Attractive women, everything that spontaneously attracts me based on physical appearance and body language/voice/behaviour etc.

The method : Me : "Hi - pause - I need your help - pause -", Her : "How can I help you?", Me : "Oh that's the right question. See, I'm just scouting the area and selecting the most beautiful women. - pause -" If she doesn't ask "for what?" go on -> "I'm gonna date each of you and select the one I like the most" (most of the women will now smile or even laugh, I remain serious). - pause - "Hey, I've forgotten to introduce, my name is IndianaJones". Her : "I'm Mrs. *******/Toy/Whatever".

Here comes an optional free chat part based on her reaction. Latest after 1-2 minutes go on :

Me : "So, nice to meet you, but I have to leave, just type your phone nr., I'll contact you" (hand her the phone).

Based on her reaction :

a) Her : "Oh this is nice, but I have a boyfriend".

Me : "Oh that's no problem. My friend X is arranging an event for all the boyfriends and husbands. They'll play soccer and go swimming and cooking while we have a nice evening for ourselves. So everyone will be fine at the end."

b) Her : "No interest." / "Are you crazy?" / Nothing -> go away

c) Her : "This is very sweet from you, but I cannot do this.", You : "sure, just type the number, I know you can do it"

I take the number and go away.

The implementor : IndianaJones. 33 yrs old guy from germany. Coming from a 1 1/2 years partially destructive LTR. Currently desperatly looking for sex and getting his life managed. Trying to get rid of his approach anxiety.

The timeframe : 1-3 month from now

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
1/100 : Tall brunette in the subway.

She : "Do I look like I need it?", Me : "No, but you look as if you would like it", She : "No thanks" - Walks away

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
2/100 : Blonde 19 yrs old in the subway

Her eyes start to sparkle, she smiles, the guy sitting next to us starts to look like he has seen an alien.

Her : "No, I got a boyfriend". Me : "Thats no problem, my friend arranges ..."

She laughs, I leave.

Every rejection makes me stronger.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Where is the part where you build attraction with the girl and get to know her a little bit?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
What your saying is clearly "get over approach anxiety" steps i highly suggest you do NOT go with that routine to try and meet and attract women. You will get blown out WAY more then you would with a more optimized approach.

You're basically approaching them and telling them this: im out approaching every girl i think is hot to see if they will go on a date with me and THEN what im going to do is pick ONE i like, and ditch the rest.

Honest question: Do you really think women would want to get to know you after that first impression?

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
What your saying is clearly "get over approach anxiety" steps i highly suggest you do NOT go with that routine to try and meet and attract women. You will get blown out WAY more then you would with a more optimized approach.
You are probably right.

the305 said:
You're basically approaching them and telling them this: im out approaching every girl i think is hot to see if they will go on a date with me and THEN what im going to do is pick ONE i like, and ditch the rest.
Absolutly correct.

the305 said:
Honest question: Do you really think women would want to get to know you after that first impression?
Yes, but not as much as with a more "normal" routine.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Interesting. Where is the part where you build attraction with the girl and get to know her a little bit?
In the middle after I told her my intention. When she asks why I'm doing this or any other question.

Otherwise, this part is missing ;)

JonSirG

Don Juan
Reaction score
its too direct!! you have NO value at all!+ SHE is the price cause oh shes soo beautifull.. Just imagine you would be a Girl and a guy appraoches you like that?? "oh my im beautifull ..im too good for HIM!"

try:

############
Hey do you know the time?
She: ..
YOU: (light Kino) Oh its ok I have the time here.. I m just here to flirt with you ;)
####################

im from Mainz btw

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
3/100 : nice brunette in her early 20s in the subway.

She laughs, is interested, asks questions, why I do this and how often.

Me : "give me your number", Her : "Oh that's nice, but I have a boyfriend". We have take the same subway and along the way she continuously asks questions and we have a nice conversation. As we part she says : "hey, maybe we'll see again". I don't ask again for the number...

4/100 : attractive blonde sitting at a cafe. I see her while walking to the drugstore next to the cafe to get some medicine. On my way back I approach.

Me : "I'm scouting the area ...", Her : "Oh, nice occupation", Me : "I think so, too ;)". There is this golden colored handy on the table. Me : "Hey, nice handy, is this colored or solid gold?", She : "No only colored, you are kidding right ?". We have a short conversation. Me : "I want a really nice women, not only looking good but beeing skilled and good mannered. What are you doing?", She : "I'm a lawyer", Me : "cool, I once had a course in my studies..." another short conversation, she is interested. Me : "I have to leave now, what is your phone nr. (handing her my phone)". She hesitates and asks for mine. Me : "this is against my religion" - and leave

5/100 : Very attractive tall latina in the subway. I stop her on the stairways. After the second sentence she laughs and says : "No thanks, no interest" - and leaves

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonSirG said:
its too direct!! you have NO value at all!+ SHE is the price cause oh shes soo beautifull.. Just imagine you would be a Girl and a guy appraoches you like that?? "oh my im beautifull ..im too good for HIM!"

try:

############
YOU: (light Kino) Oh its ok I have the time here.. I m just here to flirt with you ;)
####################

im from Mainz btw
Servus ;)

Yeah nice opener, I will test !

But I will continue, the main focus is conquering or at least managing the approach anxiety. Maybe I'll further refine the opener.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the middle after I told her my intention. When she asks why I'm doing this or any other question.

Otherwise, this part is missing
I'm not a big fan of routines, but I like your spunk.
Sounds like from your subsequent posts that you have decided to mix things up more.

Every time a guy posts up some sort of challenge/experiment like this, there are a bunch of posts telling him how he's going about it the wrong way, and the guy ends up not doing it.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, you've got balls man.. keep it up I say. Nothing to lose, right?

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Sheesh, you've got balls man.. keep it up I say. Nothing to lose, right?
No, actually, I'm afraid. I've never really done, what I wanted. And I'm still afraid, so I wanna challenge my fear. I don't know, how to handle it else.

Yeah man, NOTHING TO LOSE. Winners simply lose more often than losers

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
6/100 : Brunette in the subway. I sit next to her. She's hearing music with her MP3 Player and is doing some homework with pen and paper. I open her totally relaxed : "I need your help. But first finish your lesson.". She smiles but is obviously irritated. After 2 minutes I open again : "So, now it's time". She smiles and asks : "For what?". Me : "I need your help :)"

This time I modify the script :

"So, I'm interested in women with good looks AND some skills" (I think the phrase 'to have something on the ball' is a good translation, I'm german...)

"So what about you, what is your profession?". She : "I'm studying lectureship" e : "Cool, my father is teacher too." Nice conversation for about 2-3 minutes. She is smiling and gives IOIs. Me : "So, back on topic. I'd like to meet you. Give me your phone nr. (handing her my phone)" She : "But I don't want to" Me : "Ok, no problem" We directly get back to natural converation and I'm NOT ASHAME. this is cool. I handle the rejection confident. She leaves, shakes hands and wishes me a nice evening (Me too, a nice evening with her...)

That was on the way to a date with a russian woman. Everything went smooth, she laughing much etc. When we parted, I tried to kiss her, she said no.

Looks like rejection day

Anyways, I'll get over it...

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to see you out there making cold approaches- your attitude is perfect, and you WILL get results, even if it takes a lot of rejection initially.

Just having the courage to approach will get you more tail than 90% of guys.

That said, I would change your opener. Direct game is fine, but what are you are doing isn't really direct game- it's going to read like comedy to these girls. It's akin to approaching a woman by saying, "I'm trying to be a pick up artist, so I'm going to run a few routines on you and tell me if you're attracted." You may get attention by doing this, but at the expense of all your social value.

A better opener is just to say, "Hi, you look (cute/interesting), so I wanted to to come say hi." You will be able to gauge her interest RIGHT OFF THE BAT with this one.

Then, instead of asking what she does and having a boring conversation, notice something about her or do a cold read, e.g. "You seem really outgoing, were you always this way?" or "I like your necklace- you must be the creative type." This stuff will usually prompt a more engaging conversation.

Regardless of this, you will have better success if you are well-groomed. Cold approaching doesn't give you much chance to demonstrate value, so your appearance will have to do it for you.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonSirG said:

try:

############
####################

im from Mainz btw
Ok, I just did it with a medium attractive girl, so it doesn't count.

Me : "Hey, I need your help" - She (laughs) : "Ok, with what ?" - Me : "What is the time?" - She (searching for her handy or clock) : "I don't know" - Me : "It doesn't matter, I just wanna flirt with you". She (laughs) : "I gotta go now"

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
7/100 : Nice blonde with a beautiful face in the subway

I'm eating a snack. Me : "Hi, I need your help" She : "What ?" Me : "Oh sorry, I'm eating, wait" She : "yeah, just swallow" Me : "I'm hungry, haven't eaten anything today, and you" She : "well, I had breakfast" Me : "Was it good ?" She (laughing) : "Yes, it was". Me : "Ok, so what's the time?" She : "Wait, I have to look myself ... 13.20" Me : "I know, just want to flirt with you" She (laughing) : "Ah I see, so you just hide your clock ? ;)"

We are interrupted, the train stops and she split. I hesitate, don't ask for her number

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect way to work on your rejection spirit. There is no other way to get rejected than going this route.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That last one was much better because you owned the frame. You told her to wait a second while you finished eating, had her laughing etc and were direct, but chill & relaxed about it. Good set!