Official bootcamp thread starting 9/16/04

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
BootCamp is For AFC's....
Perhaps you should join in or has all the theoretical knowledge you have made you think you actually know something about what to do out there? I bet that every single one of the DJs who have joined this bootcamp have bigger balls than you will ever have and even the will to learn and improve is on everyones mind. Get lost.

ZeQ:

That's for me, and unforsakeen joined up too. I want to be able to test AD's machine in a systematic way, and getting laid with the chicks I don't want to date but find attractive. It is a more advanced bootcamp only, a bootcamp that will force me to step out of my zone of safety. Usually I met chicks through friends, now I will meet them in another way, doing more cold approaches than before. The purpose is the same, we will all be nervous to some degree.

Concerning Unforsakens motives I have no i idea what he wants out of it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
less than 12 hours till it officially begins..thank god!

this week feels so long.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alen-Delon
BootCamp is For AFC's....

Hey All,

Did I miss the post/memo/staff meeting on the Boot Camp for DJ's?? :rolleyes:

No kidding the boot camp is for AFC's, newbies, neophytes...willing to move past that.

Trying something difficult and even failing is better than doing nothing and succeeding.

Join up Alen-Delon, it's going to be a blast.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK BOYS HERE WE GO.

YOU KNOW THE EXERCISES FOR WEEK ONE GET STARTED.

YOU DONT HAVE TO POST IT EVERYDAY.
BUT MAKE SURE UR RESULTS ARE IN BY NEXT THURSDAY.

GOOD LUCK!

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
first report coming in! i was walking around campus today and made eye contact with about 8 girls, said hi to 7 of them and got friendly responses back from all of them. i felt real good all day because of it.

after my last class i got on the bus back to the parking lot, low and behold i see an HB7.5 sitting in a seat by herself. Even though i was one of the first people on the bus, i decided that it was time to prove to myself that my balls had dropped, and go sit next to her. what i didn't realize is that she had her booksack between her and the wall of the bus, so my shoulder was sticking out in the walkway a little bit causing everyone that passed to bump my shoulder. this was REALLY annoying. after about 30 seconds i got the idea to use her booksack to start a conversation. so i thought a little about my wording and a few moments later , i turned to her looking her in the eyes and this is what came out...," you know... over the last 2 minutes your booksack and I have become enemies" then i looked down at it with an angry look.

she caught on to it INSTANTLY and started laughing while apologizing for how inconsiderate she was. we laughed for a little bit and i busted on her how she was still being inconsiderate for not introducing herself. she told me her name and we made some small talk. before the bus got to the parking lot i gave her the,"well you sound like a nice person and i'll bet you would probably make a great friend. let me get your number and maybe we can get some coffee sometime". she said that she would like that and wrote down her name and number. i asked if it was her real number and she pulled out her cell phone and said,"whats your number? ill call you now to prove it". i replied with,"thats ok. i believe you, but if you wanted my phone number all you had to do was ask....there's no need to try to trick me into giving it to you".

before i got off the bus i told her that if she went out to the club this weekend she should come talk to me, and i might even think about giving her a shot or 2...unless she wasn't old enough to drink (said in a teasing manner of course) ( im a bartender in a club and earlier she had told me that she likes to go there on friday nights...but i didn't tell her that i worked there until this point ) she comes back with...oh well im 22 so you dont have to worry about it. (she said that she was a sophomore earlier so i thought she was 18 or 19) at this point the bus came up to the the place where i was parked and as i got up she asked how old i am. (mind you she was in the middle of the bus and i was getting off in the front so she said it kind of loud) as i was walking down the stairs off the bus, i stop turn around she reply,"old enough to know better than to answer a question like that". she blushed and i got off the bus.

ahhhh what a day. im in such a great mood right now and im really looking forward to these bootcamp exercises! im looking forward to having this kind of confidence all the time instead of only when i have a successful moment with women.

right now im about to go shower and get ready to head out to the club tonight to practice more of my boot camp exercises!

signing out.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Perhaps you should join in or has all the theoretical knowledge you have made you think you actually know something about what to do out there? I bet that every single one of the DJs who have joined this bootcamp have bigger balls than you will ever have and even the will to learn and improve is on everyones mind. Get lost.

ZeQ:

That's for me, and unforsakeen joined up too. I want to be able to test AD's machine in a systematic way, and getting laid with the chicks I don't want to date but find attractive. It is a more advanced bootcamp only, a bootcamp that will force me to step out of my zone of safety. Usually I met chicks through friends, now I will meet them in another way, doing more cold approaches than before. The purpose is the same, we will all be nervous to some degree.

Concerning Unforsakens motives I have no i idea what he wants out of it.
Lack of motivation. I can approach, talk to and walk away with her #. This is all easy to me. My problem is I don't have anyone to push me. I am like a lost ship at sea not knowing where to dock. Hopefully with this. I reach greater success.

HateCrew

Reaction score
Originally posted by Recluce

nice story it gives me and another people te motivation we need, today is my first day in the field. i am curious about how my first day will go

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 1

Nice job recluce...good effort for your first day.

I'll give a bit of background info on myself:

I've been around since March 2003, and had moderate success for the next year or so. In April I got pretty sick and dropped my bundle. Now I'm fit and healthy again and ready to get back into the game.

I was one of the 4 Melbourne's DJs - you might have read about our legendary nights out late last year.

-------------------------------------------
OK now for the report.

I went to a local shopping centre today to hand out a few resumes and rack up a few hi's. This place was the location of my first ever CA, but is usually pretty devoid of talent. Unfortunately today was no different.

Surprisingly, I was nervous knowing I had to start boot camp today. I've done roughly 50 cold approaches and gotten 15 numbers as at March 2004, but the big build-up to Thursday made it tough. After 2 hi's though the nervous excitement wore away (as expected)

Today I said 40 hi's. Sometimes "hello", "hey", "gday" just to mix it up a bit. Fat women, old guys, young girls, parents, middle aged women, younger guys anything.

I was confident and found the task easy, but I was a little disappointed with how many people were so shy and/or rude. After the first 10 I made it a rule to only greet people who gave EC, however brief. But only about 2 in 5 returned the greeting.

Surprisingly, 30-55yo women were the rudest segment. They would look at me initially and then turn their heads with a stony expression when I said hi. Guys 40+ were the most responsive.

A couple of snooty stuck-up girls strutted past and ignored me. The only extra favourable responses were from obviously underage girls. One cute girl with her friends (looked about 16...I'm not a ped) kept beaming at me in the food court...and then I realised it was because I said "gday" to her about 30 minutes previous :)

I found that people in this mall would rather eat poo than give EC to and greet strangers. It didn't demoralise me though....just made me feel considerably socially superior.

I'll be interested to see how you guys fare.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was out in the mall today and looked the hot chicks in the eyes... didn't get any hi's away except with a few girls, one girl who was working in a pharmacy greated me and smiled at me with EC... She was good looking, but not hot enough.

Total approahes: 0

People in the mall was moving to quick so it was hard to really know who was interested and who was not and it was hard to judge them if they looked good enough, so I couldn't approach since ADs machine says only to approach chicks who are interested and who I am interested in too. I will try a different place tomorrow to approach in. Got 1.5 hours of EC though. :)

Nice work duke007 and recluce... miss your FR duke...

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
wooo more success. made eye contact with about 8 guys and 14 girls. out of the 8 guys, i told 3 of them,"hey, how's it going?" and got back positive responses from all 3. 4 other guys there was only a silent nod to each other as we passed. of the 14 girls, 4 of them looked back at me after looking away for second. 2 responded by only smiling when i said hi. and 7 just looked away and got kind of shy i guess.

now the other 1 girl was where i had my big success. my class let out early and i got to the bus. when i got on it was less than half full and had a few empty seats. so i start looking for at least an HB7 sitting by herself but see none at first glance. then all of a sudden i see a head pop up from behind one of the seats in the back of the bus. (she was diggin in her booksack i guess) we make eye contact, she smiles shyly and then looks away. of course i walk to the back of the bus, put my booksack and art stuff in the empty seat behind her and sat in her seat. i told her thanks for the invitation to come sit down. she looked confused for a second then her eyes opened up wide and i could tell she understood. so we chatted for a little bit. turns out she's only 17 but turns 18 next friday. oh yea...she's about an HB8.5. anyways, i number closed before getting off the bus and am in a really pumped up mood today again!

and to top it off, my boss called me and told me that i get to start working every other thursday night as well as friday and saturdays which will increase my income by about 300 a month! (oh yea....thursday night is ladies night at the club i work at...double bonus!)

there's my share for the day!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice reports guys. keep it up

i've lost count of how many hi's and convos i've had over the past two days. i've never been so social in my life, and although it is freshers week at uni and folk seem much friendlier and hornier, this bootcamp has made a big difference since i'm putting more effort in (in my head; my body language is still laid back)

aw man, i am totally up for lifeforce's version now. (i thought it said get 20 numbers, which kinda put me off ;) )

so i'll post a report anyway (starting on wednesday cuz it was a pretty decent day as well)

----
wednesday

on the train, there were two girls opposite me (6 and 7). so i'm thinking 3second rule and we'll go. 3,2,1, shyt i'm nervous so i didn't say anything. about 2 minutes later i grabbed my balls, 3,2,1, convo. turns out they're freshers at my uni. i start talking to them and get little response - they were too shy. i was giving loads of ec but they kept looking away. didn't matter anyway, they didn't meet my physical appearance barrier. all good practise.

get off the train and start making ec with hot girls as usual. it's pretty sweet when they look back and can't stop the ec. i feel some wood. (5days not masturbating encourages you to do it more).

up at the uni - unpacked, headed down to the gym. few hi's. the usual convos with guys there who are working with me on the weights (strangers). a few open-ended questions to a couple of hot girls there, but that doesn't count as cold approaching. back to my flat, met some old friends (one is an absolute social god, so he boosted my confidence just by talking to him). got to the new halls of residence, spoke to two new flatmates, who know people i know. so i opened them up pretty well. needed a can opener for tuna, so i went about the halls looking. found a flat with 3 girls (hb 7, 8 and 5) (who looked a lot better with makeup on later). i had a good convo starter - the tuna. i had an aura of confidence about me the whole time, spoke for about 5 mins, busted on them for drinking wine alone, like three old housewives, then left, telling them to come to my flat sometime. no number closes, but they live close. two meet my physical appearance standards, so i'll see.

thursday

couldn't be fvcked first thing in the morning. just the usual ec with girls walking through the town. got to uni, met two good mates, got things sorted out and went to the fresher's fair. this is one of the best places to meet people. cut a long story short, i got a lot of convos in here; i can't remember how many, i was having such a good laugh with my mate. number of hb convos - about 5 or 6 short ones - they've got to talk cuz that's what they're there for. nevertheless, i talked about stuff other than what they were handing out/supporting. one girl (hb9) i complimented by asking if she was the model on a picture right behind her (it was such a cheesy compliment, but she really did look like her), she blushed and stopped talking. another one was a dyke (i absolutely hate these people!) - she asked me "do you want to join us (army thing)?" i said "no, i'm alright." then the cheeky biatch said "are you?". anyway, some were hot, but i didn't want to ask any of them out, so it was all just practise for another day.

i was filled with confidence while i was speaking, which was great. if you've read anything you've read about confidence and body language, you'll know that the better your body language is (slow and deliberate (in movement and speech), shoulders back, back arched, head up straight, giving ec, smirk on my face as if i know something they don't, etc) the more confident you actually become. it's all just 'act as if' stuff.

walking through the town again, loads of ec with hot girls; the hi's don't matter cuz i'm saying more than that with my eye contact.

totals:

cold approaches - 5 (i'm not counting those girls at the fresher's
fair cuz they were like waitresses - just
doin their job)
numbers - 0
lays - 0

tonight i'm going out clubbin, so i'll be adding to the list. keep it going everyone! and whatever happens, don't take yourself too seriously. it's all a bit of fun

gav

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice work...

speaking of it..ive been at it all day! but starting tonight thrrew the weekend..I plan on saying hi to 100 girls..i find attractive and starting 10 to 15 convos.

ill let u guys know how it goes

samtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started today by making eye contact with girls between classes at school. A good number of girls said 'hi', when we made eye contact. I wasn't counting how many girls I made eye contact with today.

What I learned today is that it is important to smile when you make eye contact. The girl will get a worried look on their face if you don't smile when you make eye contact. Also when you smile it is very likely that the girl will smile back.

Tomorrow, I plan to start saying hi to girls I make eye contact with.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, not the best start in the world. kept on forgetting about the eye contact n hellos at school. did get a few though.

btw, since my aim n stuff aint up there:

TinyFzzyKiwi
awagner74@hotmail.com

edit:
didnt turn out all bad though. Got number from a girl i was interested in, maybe call her in a few days when i have time. Definatly need 2 work on my convo though. thats all for now, back 2 homework and then go 2 school again tomorow for more eye contact n hi's

Last edited:

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a interesting day today. For the most part today was just to reacquaint myself.

Woke up early to go to classes at my university. After class I went to the library, I didn't notice anyone worth approaching, instead I focused on studing . Afterword, as I took the escalators down. I notice this hb starring at me (I got nervous). I couldn't tell if she was just starring at me or looking at something else. I gave her the eye contact, but man.... she didn't blink not once. All the way down she kept looking at me (I couldn't handle it so I began to looking away for a split second and look back. Yet she still starring). By the time I got off the escalators I couldn't think of anything good to say. So I kept walking. I turn back to see if she was really interested in me. I saw her turn back and watch me walk away. Outside the building I kicked myself for not walking up to her. I then realize she did the EC on me. I told myself I wouldn't allow it to happen, again.

I'm now walking to class. It a huge class (150 students). I take a seat close to the front behind this hb. This guy who I meet decide to hang out and we talk for a bit. While talking to him. I look around the class room and notice a lot of hb's. So, I give them the eye contact and smile. I got alot of smile in return. I notice this particular hb's who I knew back in middle school. For the most part I just took notes and will plan to talk to her before class.

After this, I remember that the professor had assign us something to read, because I notice the hb in front of me reading something. Easy ice breaker. I tap her in the shoulder and ask if we had anything due today. She goes "yeah, read all this" (shows me 5 pages). I become sarcastic and say "god, damn!"..She like "yeah I know" or conversation broke down once the professor walked in. I wasn't too worried, because today was permanent seat day. So she going to be seating in front of me for the rest of the semester. Her friend was next to hear. She was so fine... I over heard them talking and she said she had b/f, so there goes that. After class, I decide to pass by the professor's office and I notice the HB who sat in front of me was there (the one I was talking to). There I begin to talk to both my professor and her about the assignment and as we became more comfortable with each other. (I was contemplating if I should ask for her # and say it for homework, but It just felt too wussy). Instead, I hold back and decide to have more patience and not rush into it.

Later on, I went to check out the food court. Read somewhere this was the best place to meet people and stuff. The frat guys had put up poster boards (I guess it recruiting season). I started a conversation with a couple of them (was trying to figure out where the parties are at). I got invited to a party today. It seem fishy, though (hoping it not a c**k feast). Theme is "Mechanical Bull". I will give it a try, though. Worst case, I leave early. Also, meet another frat and got invited to a couple of other parties for another day.

Last edited:

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I didn't sign up for this officially, but I'm going to be doing the Boot Camp. I tend to be very verbose in my writing though, so I'm going to start my own BC Journal thread.

I'm still at work with only 1 hi so far today, so I need to get moving and try to get some more before getting home...

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay Bootcamp

Hey guys. I'll be joining you all in the DJ Bootcamp. I've got so many programs - Double Your Dating Advanced, Gunwitch Method, Shark's Basic Playboy CD, Weapons of Mass Seduction, DJ Boot Camp, etc. It's about time I got off my ass and stop just listening, and start doing - stop theorizing and start learning.

For me, this will probably go a little slower than the rest of you, because I am trying to get a LOT done in my life: Work, School, Girlfriend, Working Out, Martial Arts, General Life Skills - such as cooking, to name the majority. Becoming better with women is just one aspect of my life..

Been in the game for 3 years about, and have gotten one girlfriend and 4 other lays. But, those were probably out of luck - 1 was my friend who just decided one night to have sex with me
1 was a girl I met online
1 was my (ex)-neighbor who i grew up with
1 is an on/off relationship with a girl who is hot, trustworthy, and wants to get married, BUT I want to conquer this area of my life called "Attracting Females" so I know that I'm marrying her by choice, not because a lack of other options.

Although I have a GF, I am still not satisfied with being less than I can be. I'm a lot better with females now (although not actually GOOD), and I think I'm over-compensating for being a BAFC in high school. That's why I'm here - not because a lack of a love/sex life, but because of ancient insecurities that I still have not let go of.

Anyway, that's a short bio, so you all know who I am. See you on the road to becoming better men.

-AresX
IM: AresX98

P.S. I also post on fastseduction.com under the name Nocturnal - but then, I discovered there is a member here named Nocturnal, so don't get confused.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, should I start my own?..I might take up alot of space.

Part 2 of day 1.

Went out to go chill with the frat (rush week). When I walked in I notice everyone being extremely friendly. So, I felt comfortable and let my people skill go to work. I recognize a guy I use to know back in high school (He join the frat). From there he taught me the ropes and introduce me to other members. There was alot of females that came out. My friend put me on with 3 chicks in which was succesful and very easy to approach. My friend introduce me and she introduce herself. I also noticed another guy I use to know walk out the door with 2 hb around his arms. Tomorrow is the grand finale and they plan to have a huge party. Hopefully I can accomplish week one in the span of 2 days.

Anyone who has trouble making friends in college, should consider going to frat parties and checking them out. You don't have to rush (join) and everyone is approachable.