Office girls so charming?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im doint my internship for my junior year at this new office.

Im 20 yrs old and she is like 30 yrs old (9/10), not arrogant but way like hard to get.

Almost everybody in the office says that she is hard to get.

I say hello to her and have a lil chitchat one day at the office.

We also have some chitchat on fb.

The bottom line is that I got only 7 days before I finish the internship.

How should I hit on her and close the deal? Is she gonna feel like im too young and maybe she want some kind of LTR? (I just wanna date with her and eventually get her into my bed)

I sit in the office in the manner she sits behind me.

Last edited:

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to another office is better than staying there, for the purpose of seeing what happens, I say go for it - you'll be isolated somewhat (as you'll still be with the same firm) if it goes astray

Try and get the digits though, move away from the computer and work phone and get her in person instead - only speak to her once a week (unless it's business) so you'll not be too available.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
You're an idiot.

Didn't you just get hired?
I don't get what you mean.

What does being hired or not has anything to do with hitting on this chick?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Dee said:
Moving to another office is better than staying there, for the purpose of seeing what happens, I say go for it - you'll be isolated somewhat (as you'll still be with the same firm) if it goes astray

Try and get the digits though, move away from the computer and work phone and get her in person instead - only speak to her once a week (unless it's business) so you'll not be too available.
Are you saying that I should not talk to her during the working hour
if it isn't about the business?

Why do u suggest I move on?

If i get the digit, then, can I ask her out right away?
I mean in a few days later.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you edited your original post to make things clearer.

The original implied you were moving to a different location in the same firm - but if you are leaving forever in 7 days then go for the digits because you ideally want to get her out in person as more is likely to happen there than on the phone or online.

Just chat to her a little bit to warm her up, then get the num, then yup a few days later is ok to arrange an evening out for drinks.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do it until you're officially out of there. You never know when someone's gonna pull the SEXUAL HARASSMENT card on you.