Offer your girlfriend a date with someone else.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just feels like some of the sh1t tests that some women pull. Insecure women asking their girlfriends to hit on you to see if you'd take the bait, that kinda thing. I say don't put much into a woman that doesn't seem to be really into you...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a truly weak game, and most women are smart enough to catch onto this, being as it's so close to a tactic a woman would use.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... it's Brad Pitt. Of course he doesn't give a f*ck if Ashton dates her. He is probably more DJ/Alpha/whatever you attribute to success than that punk kid will ever be.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Yeah I think the thread is pretty bunk, its even more bunk now because guess who broke up?
Hmmm.... you think Ashton Kutcher's banging Jennifer Aniston?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, i don't even know where to start. First off, you don't know Pitt, Anniston, nor Kutcher, so stop assuming you know what really happened and basing your theories on it. For all you know, Kutcher and Pitt could be best friends, and Pitt asked him to take her out to a movie because he was out of town for a shoot and didn't want her to be bored to tears. I highly doubt it was a "go out with her and never speak of it again" kinda deal that you're portraying it to be. If it was, then only because she caught him cheating and he owed her one.

With that nonsense settled, if you're a MAN, you NEVER have to demonstrate your "non-needyness" (or any other bullsh1t like that) to your woman. It radiates out of every pore of your body and you never even think about it. Doing something as extreme as this would be OVERCOMPENSATING, and the results can be disasterous. At best, she'll think that she's just a piece of meat in your eyes. At worst, she'll think that and then get back at you by fvcking the very guy you asked her to go out with. And rightly so, you basically ASKED her to!

That being said, it's one thing to show your girl that you're not needy and another to make her feel worthless. The latter is EXACTLY what you'd be doing with this tactic. Put yourself in her shoes: if a girl you've been dating seemed all cool about you going out with some other chick, what would you think? 1) she doesn't like you 2) she's cheating on you 3) both. Would you think more of her because of this? HELL NO! Women aren't that different from us and i guarantee that they would react to a situation like this in exactly the same manner!

And now, finally, i must say that this tactic DOES have a use. First, against women who are taken and second, in open relationships. With taken women, acting like the other guy doesn't worry you in the least (while he may be scared sh1tless because you're after her) is a huge bonus. In open relationships, telling your girl to go ahead and fvck/date some other guy will lower his value, ESPECIALLY if he's not nearly as comfortable with her seeing you as you with her seeing him. I've tried both of these and they work great because you demonstrate superior strength TO WOMEN WHO AREN'T ALREADY YOUR OWN. But this tactic is ***NOT*** to be used for serious relationships!

Reaction score
This tip didn't even work for Brad Pitt!

---

Saturday January 8, 03:01 AM

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston separate

By Steve Gorman

PITT AND ANISTON
Click to enlarge photo

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Superstar Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have separated after 4 1/2 years of marriage, but they remain "committed and caring friends," they say.

The announcement of their split followed months of tabloid stories about spousal ups and downs, including reports that Pitt, 41, wanted to become a father but Aniston, 35, was reluctant to start a family.

Aniston had been photographed recently without her wedding ring, but just two days ago the New York Post splashed a picture of the couple on its front page with a circle around Aniston's hand and the headline: "The Ring's Back On!"

Pitt, one of Hollywood's most sought-after leading men, and Aniston, who became a household name on the long-running NBC television comedy "Friends", met on a dinner date in 1998.

They were married in a lavish, celebrity-studded wedding in the seaside California resort of Malibu on July 29, 2000.

News of their breakup came in an understated announcement released late on Friday afternoon through People magazine.

"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," they said. "For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media.

"This decision is a result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another. We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months."

Aniston's spokesman said the pair spent the New Year's holiday weekend vacationing together in the Caribbean with her former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox and her husband, David Arquette.

Pitt, currently starring in the crime caper "Ocean's Twelve", and Aniston, best known for her TV role as Rachel Green in "Friends", also are partners in film production company, Plan B, whose first movie, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", is due out later this year from Warner Bros.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050108/325/f9vy7.html

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what else should you do if some other guy wants to see her/she's flirting with others?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your self confidence.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D I was watching the news some while ago, and heard about the Jen/Brad stuff haha.

Anyways, the idea came from that interview. I don't know any of them, I don't care, really. All I care is that it worked on me (well.. not on me.. on the chicks). It's just another gun you can keep in your arsenal. First you've got to have a girl to apply this on...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
This tip didn't even work for Brad Pitt!

---

Saturday January 8, 03:01 AM

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston separate
LOL!! Love the timing!

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
All I care is that it worked on me (well.. not on me.. on the chicks).
Why not take it a step further and charge the guy for f*cking your girlfriend? With a little effort you'll be driving that tiger-leather-seats pimpmobile you've always wanted. :D

If it's not clear enough, the idea is just plain wrong.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
That's like sending a fat kid into a candy store and telling them to stay there all day and not eat anything.....

Your just ASKING to be the next couple on JERRY SPRINGER with an idea like that.......

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the dumbest tip I've ever read.

If I was having dinner with my GF and I said "hey that chick is hot" and she got up and set up a date for me and the chick, I'd think she was f*cking nuts and I'd be embarassed as hell when the other chick just gives her a weird "WTF" kind of look.

Similarly, your GF would be totally weirded out if you did this and get really pissed off at you and chances are the "hot" guy would turn you and your gf down due to the lamea$sness of the request.

Cesare Cardinali

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... I think most people didn't like this ... you think?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo wrote:

All I care is that it worked on me (well.. not on me.. on the chicks).
Chicks? Plural?....LOL, you should be more worried about why chicks you're on a date with keep telling you they find other guys sitting accross from you sexier than you. Work on being a less boring date.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of offering your girlfriend to another man in a LTR or any relationship is bizarre, ridiculous.

Not is it only disrespecting towards your girl but also insulting regardless of your status, wether you are a celebritie, or a bum.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
SamePendo wrote:

Chicks? Plural?....LOL, you should be more worried about why chicks you're on a date with keep telling you they find other guys sitting accross from you sexier than you. Work on being a less boring date.
Agreed.