Offer your girlfriend a date with someone else.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching the t.v. the other day. Some celebrity channel happened to have a interview with Aston Kutcher. And well, they asked him about women, who did he like? ...this was before he was with Demi.. Well, he starts giving out names of hot women. And, then, he gets to Jenniffer Anniston. He says "yeah she's pretty hot" etc. Then, the interviewer points out, that she is married to Brad Pitt. And then, he reveals this:

He was chatting with Brad about his wife being hot and all. And, Brad said, "oh, it's cool, go out with her"... He couldn't believe it, and, he insisted.. and, He went out on a date with Brad's wife.

That being said... this really wasn't a original idea of mine.

So, your girl is flirty with other men. Maybe she starts pointing out that this or that man is hot. What do you do? You go and talk to this guy, politely, alpha like, and tell him that you're gf is interested in him, and if he'd be willing to go out on a date with her. If none of them chicken out when making the offer, act as if it wasn't a big deal, as if isn't a deal at all (it really shouldn't be). You arrange the date, and voila. Nothing ever happened in your mind. If you do bring it up afterwards, act as if it was as the same importance as her mothers birthday.

If she wants you, she'll dig you more than she has ever digged you before. If she doesn't, well, you know the old saying:

Let them fly, if they come back, you never lost him (her). ...something by those lines.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry SamePendo it sounds good on paper but I have to disagree with you on that.

First of all you can't compare Brad Pitt situation to everyone elses situations. If you were a multi millioner movie star with celebrity good looks and all the women wanted to sleep with you without you opening your mouth, you too will not worry about losing your wife.

So, your girl is flirty with other men. Maybe she starts pointing out that this or that man is hot. What do you do? You go and talk to this guy, politely, alpha like, and tell him that you're gf is interested in him, and if he'd be willing to go out on a date with her. If none of them chicken out when making the offer, act as if it wasn't a big deal, as if isn't a deal at all (it really shouldn't be). You arrange the date, and voila. Nothing ever happened in your mind. If you do bring it up afterwards, act as if it was as the same importance as her mothers birthday.

If she wants you, she'll dig you more than she has ever digged you before. If she doesn't, well, you know the old saying:

Let them fly, if they come back, you never lost him (her). ...something by those lines.

Introducing an Alpha like male to you girl whom she find attractive, is like walking a lamb on a leash towards a hungry lion. If he is Alpha like he will be unpredictable enough and cunning enough to take the girl off your hands. Also its better to show INDIFFERENCE then to show you DON'T CARE AT ALL because by going the extra mile to try and hook the two of them together SHOWS THAT YOU DO CARE BUT YOU ARE BEING IMMATURE ABOUT IT.

Its obvious if a girl mentiones in front of you that she find the other guy HOT, its either she is playing with you or disresepecting you. If you go about this sh1t test the wrong way it could blow up in your face.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all: I've tried it, that's why I post it, it has worked pretty well with me.

First of all you can't compare Brad Pitt situation to everyone elses situations. If you were a multi millioner movie star with celebrity good looks and all the women wanted to sleep with you without you opening your mouth, you too will not worry about losing your wife.
And you can't compare everyone elses situation to a DJs situation.

Introducing an Alpha like male to you girl whom she find attractive, is like walking a lamb on a leash towards a hungry lion. If he is Alpha like he will be unpredictable enough and cunning enough to take the girl off your hands.
I said go and introduce yourself to the guy politely, and alpha like. Alpha like as in adverb. And if he IS alpha like, and cunning enough to take your girl, you need to get better/and or, your girl didn't want you that bad. Besides, well, I haven't had the problem of the other guy being cunning enough.

Also its better to show INDIFFERENCE then to show you DON'T CARE AT ALL because by going the extra mile to try and hook the two of them together SHOWS THAT YOU DO CARE BUT YOU ARE BEING IMMATURE ABOUT IT.
And, my answer:

act as if it was as the same importance as her mothers birthday.

If you go about this sh1t test the wrong way it could blow up in your face.
Agreed. Though I'm not about to give out all the principles in the bible, and to explain it all to get people to know how to play this off.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup man, I have to agree with DJDamage on this one. Why would you do this? It sounds like you’re trying too hard to prove yourself to this girl, and you’re getting too excited that she thinks this other guy is hot. If some girl did this to me, I would think that she wasn’t interested or she was overly jealous or something. And especially if you aren’t even married to this girl, I wouldn’t do it. I don’t think anyone could compare themselves to Brad Pitt unless they had that kind of status and those kinds of looks, with hundreds of millions of girls who want to have sex with you. It sounds like he was doing a favor for his friend AK rather than testing his wife's loyalty to him.
act as if it was as the same importance as her mothers birthday.
You go through all that trouble to arrange it and then act like nothing happened? It sounds like too much like an act that you’re trying to put on to impress her with your security.
I haven't had the problem of the other guy being cunning enough.
Eventually you will, and you always will, if you do it enough times.

Oh, and I saw that show you were talking about. It was the Conan OEBrien show I think, when he was interviewing Ashton Kutcher. Good ****.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by October

You go through all that trouble to arrange it and then act like nothing happened? It sounds like too much like an act that you’re trying to put on to impress her with your security.
It's no trouble at all. You walk up to the guy, introduce the situation, if none chickens, arrange the date, and you're out. In 5 mins you're done. If she's a good girl she'll never do that **** again.

I do it, it works.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done something similar - but never gone that far.

I "Gentle" approach I've used is to tell my girl that she should go out with the guy.

She tell's me about xyz hitting on her - and she may mention that he's hot....

Last time she did that I said "High 5".... gave her a high five and said - I hope you got his number.....

to which she said - no way - your my man....

On particular night a guy was hitting on her and her 2 GF's. One of her GF's gave the guy her number - and he called this girl up and asked for my girls phone #. She gave it to him and now he's called her up several times to ask her out.

She told me about this 4 weeks ago.

Well Last Friday we were out and she tells me...

I thought I took care of this - but that guy called me back up and asked me if I wanted to go to XYZ with him for new years eve"

I said:

"Cool - are you going?"

To which she said....

"No way - why would you even ask me that?"

I think your taking this to far by asking the guy if he wants to go out with your girl.

What do you think your girl is going to think.... That you DON'T CARE.

You don't want her to think that you don't care - just that you are indifferent because you can replace her at the drop of the hat....

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation was a little different. When I was with my xgf, she once in awhile complained of how indifferent I am to her, how I didn't pay attention to her. She also said I wasn't as understanding.

One time when we were chatting, we hitted the subject. I told her "Why don't you try dating other guys?" I wanted her to explore other guy to see whether I was worth it for her. Her immediate response was "Are you trying to dump me???" I was shocked that she took it as an offense. I didn't mean this to her, because I felt I was better than other guys.

Well, I know if your girl is sensitive, she can take it as you are trying to get rid of her. That was just my experience.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my mother and her birthday is important to me.
Wtf is this?? wrong thread or you been smoking something Pot_of_the_ashes?

Anyway I agree more with Newman's method. Being indifferent and sort of acting aloof while still maintaining your cool is better off then doing the approach and acting as if you care. But if it has been working for you Samependo then all the power to you. There are more variables working against you choosing your method as oppose to Newman's.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are qualified properly by the DJ and are taken care of propery by him seldom wants to leave him. No need to run elaborate tests if he's doing his job to a qualified woman.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps Brad Pitt knows his wife is a super biatch and wanted to teach Aston Kutscher a lesson? Ever consider that? Maybe this was punishment for AK, not a good deal!!!!

You cannot go by what these hollywood types do!! They live in a dream world! Why do you think they are all so wackked out liberal?

I think this is a bad idea, no offense SamePendo.

Dietzcoi

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Stop basing your reality on celebrity talkshows
:D

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Women that are qualified properly by the DJ and are taken care of propery by him seldom wants to leave him. No need to run elaborate tests if he's doing his job to a qualified woman.
I agree with both your statements.
Though I hope you aren't refering to what I present as an elaborate test. You're done in 5 mins.

It is pretty damn dangerous, it does not work for everyone. I've done it, and not just in those STR, but in women I'm dating and they allready have a somewhat high IL in me.

No offense taken :).

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I was watching the t.v. the other day. Some celebrity channel happened to have a interview with Aston Kutcher. And well, they asked him about women, who did he like? ...this was before he was with Demi.. Well, he starts giving out names of hot women. And, then, he gets to Jenniffer Anniston. He says "yeah she's pretty hot" etc. Then, the interviewer points out, that she is married to Brad Pitt. And then, he reveals this:

He was chatting with Brad about his wife being hot and all. And, Brad said, "oh, it's cool, go out with her"... He couldn't believe it, and, he insisted.. and, He went out on a date with Brad's wife.

That being said... this really wasn't a original idea of mine.

Are you trying to be funny?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is a solid tactic. Shows extreme non-neediness. You know you're the sh!t so much that you offer to let her get a sampling of the AFCs out there. The contrast will be startling, and she should come back to you if you've gamed her correctly. Nothing turns a woman off more than the "jealous boyfriend."

-Duke

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats true of a jealous bf. i just thinkg you dont need to got that far and she may take it the wrong way. i would just keep it casual

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh*t is just plain bizarre. If you have to resort to this kind of f*cked up tactic, well, I just don't know.....

I mean, maybe for a really young stupid, immature girl, but man, what is wrong with you guys?

Reality check: The world of Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston et al is NOT the real world.

The only time I've done anything remotely close to this was to pawn off a woman who was about to dump me anyway. At least at that point I got out with my esteem/integrity intact.

No, going through this shows the opposite - that you do give a sh*t, and that you are pulling a double-bluff sh*t-test of your own.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does seem interesting to try out. But it really depends on the girl being tested. I d do it to one of those high maintainance biatches, but wouldnt go that extreme on my gf. How bout suggesting a date with the guy in question?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Dude, this is a solid tactic. Shows extreme non-neediness. You know you're the sh!t so much that you offer to let her get a sampling of the AFCs out there. The contrast will be startling, and she should come back to you if you've gamed her correctly. Nothing turns a woman off more than the "jealous boyfriend."

-Duke
Yeah, but how do you know the guy you're offering a date is an AFC and not a super pimp? This could easily backfire.

It can be hard enough to trust girls as it is. If I'm a girl, and my boyfriend willingly sets me up on a date with another guy, the message that sends to me is "Go crazy, I don't really a give a sh*t!". Unless you're in a real serious relationship, I think it's pretty easy to imagine one thing leading to another, and this harmless date leading to a hook-up. Is setting yourself up for that possibility really worth any potential gain from this technique?