Observations on Phoenix's Scene

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, unpleasantly, unbearably, make-you-not-want-to-live-here HOT.

The ONLY good thing about it is, for my cold approaches it makes day-game much better because women wear revealing tops.

Besides that, 110+ temperatures ain't cool (pun intended).
Not just skimpy clothing, but the heat and boredom from staying indoors make the women significantly easier in the summer vs the winter (it's this way on OLD). Women will commonly invite you straight over in the summer much more so than in winter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will commonly invite you straight over in the summer much more so than in winter.
Based on a conversation on a swipe app or social media DMs? That's solid.

the heat and boredom from staying indoors make the women significantly easier in the summer vs the winter (it's this way on OLD).
The heat does prevent being outdoors for extended periods of time during most of the day. If you must be outdoors in summer, doing it at 5 AM can be acceptable, though in recent years there have been more 90 degree days at sunrise. I remember many mornings in the 2000s with temperatures in the mid-70s at sunrise in the 5 AM hour. I would take walks then.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on a conversation on a swipe app or social media DMs? That's solid.

The heat does prevent being outdoors for extended periods of time during most of the day. If you must be outdoors in summer, doing it at 5 AM can be acceptable, though in recent years there have been more 90 degree days at sunrise. I remember many mornings in the 2000s with temperatures in the mid-70s at sunrise in the 5 AM hour. I would take walks then.
Nowadays, in middle of Summer, temperatures don't go below 90. :eek: :eek: :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays, in middle of Summer, temperatures don't go below 90. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Some articles about the recent Phoenix heatwave are below. Phoenix broke a record that was set in 1974 earlier this week. In 1974, there were 18 consecutive days of high temperatures of 110+. Phoenix currently has had 20+ days of 110+ degree high temperatures.

Today will be the 31st consecutive day in Phoenix with a high temperature of 110 degrees+. Today is expected to be the final day of that streak, as tomorrow's forecast high will only be 106 degrees.

Summer 2023 was miserable in Metro Phoenix. The 31 consecutive of 110 degrees+ was ridiculous. The previous record of 18 in 1974 was a much different time in Metro Phoenix. Around 1974, Maricopa County would have had a population of approximately 1.2 million. Today, Maricopa County has 4.5 million people. There's far more asphalt and concrete to trap in the heat from the sun as compared to what was around in 1974.

If morning low temperatures are around 90 degrees more frequently, then that's even more unpleasant. In the 2000s, I remember waking up to a few mornings around 90 degrees and absolutely hating it. When it feels unpleasant at 5:30 or 6 AM, that ruins your day. Even with comfortable early mornings, summer in Phoenix is unpleasant.

Some of the early morning walks that I took around my apartment complex in the 5 AM hour in the 2000s in the summer were pleasant. That's why I thought about whether or not it would be worthwhile to try to run game at Papago, Piestewa, or Camelback in those early morning hours in summer. @BillyPilgrim and I went back and forth about that idea in Posts 128-130. That's not going to be reality at 90 degrees at 6 AM, but could be at 75 degrees. Even at 75 degrees at 6 AM, I don't think that would be the best time of day to try to do that.

I did try to do some approaching in the 2000s at Piestewa in the winter months, usually during the middle of the day on weekends. I didn't know as much about daygame then so the efforts weren't all that great. While I had some awareness that people did daygame during that time, I had not studied daygame much at that time. It was not until the early 2010s after I had moved away from Phoenix that I started to learn more about daygame. I also didn't do daygame frequently as I was more focused at nightlife venue game during that time in my life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the primary reasons of recent decades to move to Phoenix no longer applies. From the mid-1990s to mid to late 2010s, the area was flooded by West Coasters (primarily Californians) and Chicagoans looking to escape higher cost areas. Rents and home prices in Metro Phoenix were affordable. Phoenix is no longer as affordable on housing costs and overall costs of living as it was 15-20 years ago.
There's a video below from a segment on the local ABC affiliate about Phoenix's lack of housing affordability. This is something I mentioned in the initial post on this thread in 2022 and it's been a trend developing in Phoenix for a long time. I would say that the trend started in the Metro Phoenix around 2014-2015.

There's a situation now where Phoenix is expensive like the West Coast and Northeast without the advantages of a lot of higher income employment from those regions. That puts a damper on the seduction environment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Desirable Truth, a social media content creator, did interviews with women outside of El Hefe and Riot House in Old Town Scottsdale. This is a new video as it was only posted in August 2024. Old Town Scottsdale has long been one of the most active nightlife spots in Metro Phoenix. That has been previously mentioned in this thread.

I have never been to either El Hefe or Riot House. Both opened after my time of regularly going out in Phoenix had ended. El Hefe has been around a longer time as compared to Riot House.

This video is a good representation of the Old Town Scottsdale scene. While the scene now is somewhat different than when I was regularly there in the 2000s, the general attitudes are similar to the 2000s. Old Town had plenty of superficial women with bad attitudes in the 2000s and has plenty of them now.

This is an enjoyable watch for anyone who would have any interest in going out and making approaches in Old Town Scottsdale.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix recorded a high temperature yesterday (September 28, 2024) of 117 degrees. That's a record and typical highs for late September are around the mid-90s.

It was 113 degrees on September 25 and that broke a record too.

In the first post, I wrote...

From roughly April 15 to October 15, the heat in Phoenix is essentially intolerable and will force you to adjust your routines. Most every day during this period will have a high temperature 90 degrees + during this time.
105+ degree weather in late September and early October is going to affect seduction opportunities. It also has effects on other parts of life that are less directly related to seduction. Having this heat this late in the year would get very annoying.

The best days in any year in Phoenix are the days when the typically highs start to fall below 90, which is usually in mid-October.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix recorded a high temperature yesterday (September 28, 2024) of 117 degrees. That's a record and typical highs for late September are around the mid-90s.

It was 113 degrees on September 25 and that broke a record too.

In the first post, I wrote...

105+ degree weather in late September and early October is going to affect seduction opportunities. It also has effects on other parts of life that are less directly related to seduction. Having this heat this late in the year would get very annoying.

The best days in any year in Phoenix are the days when the typically highs start to fall below 90, which is usually in mid-October.
This sh1t is highly annoying. I moved here knowing the deal but this is ridiculous. I was wearing a jacket just last week and now this sh1t.

That being said, this heat is *good* for seduction if you do OLD. The heat makes women horny and bored, which is why you want to diversify your seduction methods so you can fill in any gaps in your target acquisition.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh1t is highly annoying. I moved here knowing the deal but this is ridiculous. I was wearing a jacket just last week and now this sh1t.
It would be highly annoying to be dealing with 105+ and 110+ degree days at the end of September and beginning of October. As I write this, I have seen that all days through next Saturday (October 5) are forecast to be 105+. These late September/early October temperatures seem more like late July/early August.

When I lived in Phoenix, my favorite week of the year was the week when the heat ended. To me, that's when I could be confident that the high temperatures were going to be under 90. That typically occurred around October 10-15. That's why I said "roughly October 15" as the date when the heat would be over the season. By late September/early October, it typically felt like the end was in sight.

I never enjoyed the hot months of the year.

this heat is *good* for seduction if you do OLD. The heat makes women horny and bored, which is why you want to diversify your seduction methods so you can fill in any gaps in your target acquisition.
When I was living in Phoenix, it was the pre-swipe app era. Website dating methods were well established by then and some people used there. Sending DMs on social media platforms was happening but less frequently than it happens now.

I'd be interested in seeing how you think "horny and bored" applies. I could see how it might play out in real life.

Both swipe apps and social media DMs tend to work for a smaller percentage of men. In an ideal setting, it'd be good to see your swipe app profile work something like what's seen below. It'd be good to be able to arrange home dates as first dates in a really hot climate.

In terms of daygame, weekend outdoor day dates and weekend outdoor approaches are affected. If a man is looking to add prospects when the temperatures are 100+ via daygame, there are still indoor malls and various grocery stores. Right now, with peak heat temperatures occurring in late September/early October after months of heat, I don't think that's going to help the social mood in various indoor daygame venues.

Most nightlife venues are indoors but someone has to go to outdoors to some extent to get to them. Someone also has to be outdoors to wait for the Uber/Lyft to leave the nightlife venue together for the same night sex from a bar approach to happen. Weeknight bar dates (usually arranged from tech methods or daygame) are still happening, but the heat is likely to diminish the sociability of people especially this late in the year after months of it.

krisabr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex dating with girls in your city - vipurl.pro/hotlady
It is available ONLY after free signing up