Obama moves forward with program to diversify wealthy suburbs

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should say white, tranquil suburbs, since my suburb was radically and rapidly "diversified" mostly since this spring and is middle/working class. It's one thing to read about it. While outraging just reading about it, still it just seems hypothetical and theoretical. But to see it done to your own suburb is another thing.

Since this diversifying, in the past few weeks in chronological order I personally experienced an attempted home invasion that was repelled, dieversity wondering around my neighborhood peeking around at my house, multiple gunshots down the street late at night, late at night a car parked idling on the corner as I'm coming in late at night, while walking out to my car spotted someone at 1:30 am walking down my street dressed in all black with hoodie concealing their face. There's been several burglaries in my neighborhood.

Now there is just diversity everywhere in my suburbs seen driving around, mean mugging in the stores. Before it was Mexican illegal aliens and Somali and other refugees dumped on us, but now it's a massive increase in American-born diversity too which is probably even worse. So now the whole area recently has had a rise in home invasions and burglaries, robberies, a couple shootings, unusual single car accidents, etc. Now when I go to the supermarkets as a white it's like I'm a minority foreigner in some multi-ethnic foreign land, plus American ghetto people.

Obama passed regulations in 2013 to force suburban neighborhoods with no record of housing discrimination to build more public housing targeted to ethnic and racial minorities.

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...m-to-diversify-wealthy-suburbs/#ixzz3ddifFwB6
Point blank, Obama/liberals/progressives are doing everything they can to destroy good white neighborhoods and suburbs and standard of living, and ethnically replace us in our own country and neighborhoods.

Hopefully, if we get the right administration in HUD, immigration services etc will be cleaned up. I'm afraid though that so much irreversible damage was done by this administration that it can't be fixed.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was nice when you were banned, so we didn't have to read this political crap all the time. I thought political discussions weren't allowed to be posted?

Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members.

Tenacity said:
You don't have to read anything, you can choose not to click on the thread. Furthermore, you can choose not to respond within the thread.
He was banned for breaking forum rules. He is breaking forum rules again for posting political topics. The majority of posters are not here to read political sh1t that adds nothing to the purpose of this forum.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
People should be able to live wherever they please if they can afford it. Both sides spin every story so I have no idea what is actually accurate.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Octogonal said:
It was nice when you were banned, so we didn't have to read this political crap all the time. I thought political topics weren't allowed to be posted?

Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members.
You don't have to read anything, you can choose not to click on the thread. Furthermore, you can choose not to respond within the thread.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about HUD and section 8? The only people who should be getting it is the disabled and elderly, not these able-bodied baby makers and "refugees". The elderly and disabled our not as likely to be thugs destroying neighborhoods. The only problem is I think some young people are on disability for "mental" reasons.

Certainly, people who our poor and stuck in a ghetto who are good people will find their way out on their own initiative. It seems that all the people causing problems in white suburbs are not white. How are you suppose to separate the wheat from the chaff? Fair housing laws won't allow it. If HUD and other government programs and activist diversify and spread the ghetto people everywhere all that does is ruin everywhere.

Then you have the jerk offs that crashed the economy and housing market. People lost their homes. Then the houses were bought up and used as rentals. Once your neighborhood has a few rentals especially section 8, which landlords like the steady income, then your neighborhood is ruined.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
What do you think about HUD and section 8? The only people who should be getting it is the disabled and elderly, not these able-bodied baby makers and "refugees". The elderly and disabled our not as likely to be thugs destroying neighborhoods. The only problem is I think some young people are on disability for "mental" reasons.

Certainly, people who our poor and stuck in a ghetto who are good people will find their way out on their own initiative. It seems that all the people causing problems in white suburbs are not white. How are you suppose to separate the wheat from the chaff? Fair housing laws won't allow it. If HUD and other government programs and activist diversify and spread the ghetto people everywhere all that does is ruin everywhere.

Then you have the jerk offs that crashed the economy and housing market. People lost their homes. Then the houses were bought up and used as rentals. Once your neighborhood has a few rentals especially section 8, which landlords like the steady income, then your neighborhood is ruined.
Section 8 should be limited to the very sick or disabled. An elderly person should not get it unles they are very sick or disabled.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Octogonal said:
It was nice when you were banned, so we didn't have to read this political crap all the time. I thought political discussions weren't allowed to be posted?

He was banned for breaking forum rules. He is breaking forum rules again for posting political topics. The majority of posters are not here to read political sh1t that adds nothing to the purpose of this forum.
I don't know who you are. Never seen your username before, but don't come at me with this BS. When you have your house smashed in at 3 am and have to defend against it, it's not political it's life and death idiot. When your whole area of town is turned into a high crime ghetto area, you'd be upset to find out it didn't just happen, but was intentional done by government agencies.

And don't use that garbage I was banned because of political threads. The mods didn't even claim that.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DFW71 said:
Section 8 should be limited to the very sick or disabled. An elderly person should not get it unles they are very sick or disabled.
I wouldn't have a problem with an elderly person getting it based on need even if they were not disabled or very sick. The problem with disabled getting section 8 is I think some are young and are on it for mental reasons. They are a neighborhood crime risk. The bigger problem with sec 8 is primarily ghetto baby making women get it and they have ghetto men in the background. I think sec 8 is strictly based on income, but not really sure how it works.

All I know is HUD section 8 and criminals and thugs go hand in hand. They shouldn't be pushing section 8 housing into good areas. Then property owners renting out houses without doing due diligence also ruin neighborhoods.

I think it is very sinister and diabolical for an administration to intentionally move the ghetto into an area people paid $100-200K for their house and for them to have their property value and living standards ruined or have to sell and move.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I wouldn't have a problem with an elderly person getting it based on need even if they were not disabled or very sick. The problem with disabled getting section 8 is I think some are young and are on it for mental reasons. They are a neighborhood crime risk. The bigger problem with sec 8 is primarily ghetto baby making women get it and they have ghetto men in the background. I think sec 8 is strictly based on income, but not really sure how it works.

All I know is HUD section 8 and criminals and thugs go hand in hand. They shouldn't be pushing section 8 housing into good areas. Then property owners renting out houses without doing due diligence also ruin neighborhoods.
I do. No free rides. Every free ride given makes it harder for everyone else. More elderly people are very sick or disabled so naturally there would be a higher rate of section 8 among the elderly. Section 8 should be in the cheaper areas of town obviously.
Section 8 should have plenty of rules. Don't follow them and you're out.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
And don't use that garbage I was banned because of political threads. The mods didn't even claim that.
Vice said:
Some of those users were banned because they almost exclusively posted in Everything Else for their recent history, and ONLY posted political threads/comments.

All that's going to happen is that the Everything Else forum is going to be less active, which will drive traffic to the forums that are actually about success with women and self-improvement, instead of political threads that lead to flame wars from the same lame old men that throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way. I'm bored of it.
Desdinova said:
My biggest problem with all of the racial discussions that were going on was that these issues are only relevant to a specific region in the world. Those posts may be relevant to the members who live in that part of the world, but are not relevant to people who live in other areas of this planet, myself being included. There was absolutely no way I could relate to anything being discussed because none of it is an issue in my country.

They were put in place because, after repeated warnings, they continued to offend people who cannot relate to their country's issues.
Looks like the mods did. Why the need to lie about it?

Stagger Lee said:
I don't know who you are. Never seen your username before, but don't come at me with this BS. When you have your house smashed in at 3 am and have to defend against it, it's not political it's life and death idiot. When your whole area of town is turned into a high crime ghetto area, you'd be upset to find out it didn't just happen, but was intentional done by government agencies.
How would you know? You're always in this forum discussing politics and race for the reason you got banned. You were banned for breaking the forum rules and now you're doing it again posting more political threads.

Observe and follow the forum rules.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Octogonal said:
Looks like the mods did. Why the need to lie about it?

How would you know? You're always in this forum discussing politics and race for the reason you got banned. You were banned for breaking the forum rules and now you're doing it again posting more political threads.

Observe and follow the forum rules.
You can cherry pick, but the mods claimed it was about "insults and offending" and not the posting content, not that I ever agreed I engaged in that. Anyway you should be banned for trolling and harassing a forum member.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You can cherry pick, but the mods claimed it was about "insults and offending" and not the posting content, not that I ever agreed I engaged in that. Anyway you should be banned for trolling and harassing a forum member.
Vice said:
Some of those users were banned because they almost exclusively posted in Everything Else for their recent history, and ONLY posted political threads/comments.
Whatever you say. I'm pointing out that you're still breaking forum posting rules. The mods words are in bold that you broke forum rules for posting political threads and comments. After you were banned for that you still continue to post on political threads breaking the rules. I guess you haven't learned your lesson.

Danger said:
Yet you are oddly silent on amokas political black shooting thread.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is.

I haven't seen that thread. Where is it? Race and political threads shouldn't be part of SS.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my city, there are tons of white people moving back into the downtown, which has been predominantly black for years. I think it would be hilarious if this sort of thing backfired on the elites, and the white conservatives took back over the politics of these cities.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
In my city, there are tons of white people moving back into the downtown, which has been predominantly black for years. I think it would be hilarious if this sort of thing backfired on the elites, and the white conservatives took back over the politics of these cities.
From a purely economic standpoint, this is what ALWAYS happens. For example, the city of San Francisco banned happy meals with toys for some reason. So McDonalds lowered the price of happy meals by $0.10 and offered toys for $0.10. They sold just as many.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I thought that maybe there was gentrification of urban areas and the urban residents were being moved to the suburbs. Someone on a city forum suggested this was happening in my area and I have seen for some time urban areas getting gentrification.

The problem is it seems just the opposite of conservatives taking over the inner city. The gentrification is mostly by younger white and other race white color liberals. And the suburbs are mostly white and older conservative. So the liberals are removing the diversity from their now utopian so-called "walkable, diverse and up beat urban areas" and dumping it on the conservative suburbs.

DFW71

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Neither party will have control and then a real government for the people can be built. Not the BS in cities now.
Cut taxes and regulations and bust unions to create a pro business climate.
Tougher more aggressive police to keep the crime out.
Decriminalize drugs and let consenting adults have sex with whoever they please. Lobby to have abortion always legal. More abortions leads to lower crime.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What the rules say about political and racial threads is exactly right. They technically are not allowed because of all of the tangential issues and conversations that they cause like personally attacking each other. I've been telling the other mods that we need to make a Hall of Shame sub-forum and anytime at the thred gets out of hand just move it to the so suave Hall of Shame. and if that's where people want to post so be it. Have all the girly drama you want in there. If we could have the religious and political conversations without the personal attacks it would not be a big deal.