NYC Meeting! NJ, NY, PA, CT, NYC June 3rd, 2006 Get in here!

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
The long awaited sarging night has come. This is your chance to meet fellow members from the board. Talk and hang out with people who share the same interest as you, MEETING GIRLS! Here's what's exactly going down for the night.

Date: June 3, 2006-Saturday

Time: 7:45pm DON'T BE LATE!

Location: NYC Penn Station (I'll have an exact meeting spot in Penn updated shortly)

Requirements: 18 years or older (or bring a damn good fake ID for clubs)

What were doing:
7:45pm-Meet up. Introductions. Etc.
8:00pm-Head out and hit the city. Walk around, maybe stop for a bite to eat (nothing fancy as we would need reservations), hang out and get to know each other.
9:30ishpm-Decide on a place to go as far as a club, lounge, bar (that doesn't ID), or some place where we could meet girls and socialize. We'll work as a team in picking up girls, help each other out, give pointers etc.

No Ending Time, Leave When You Want

Most likely it will be a club (has to be 18+), and I have a few in mind but please post if you have suggestions on where to go. Dress appropriately.

Please sign up below if you think or are definetly going to go. Leave your phone number and name in your post as well to get in contact with you. Or message me your # if you don't want to post it.

List
Blackaccord-Jeff w/ 3 friends
LexDiamond20-Omar
KingBeef-Jon

Last edited:
Reaction score
im really really interested how this turns out. give an update please

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in, i should get outta work at like 4pm that day.
this is just what i needed :)

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
List Thus Far:

Blackaccord-Jeff w/ 3 friends
LexDiamond20-Omar
KingBeef-Jon
ssj245-Hark
rock-star_brian-Brian
ABSoluteboxer-Kelvin

We still need more!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to all you NYC, METRO AREA DJ's out there....

I think if whether, you're struggling with your dating life, need a refresher course, want to have some fun...let loose, need some tips, just a little insecure, have a good time and have nothing to lose, or want some REAL HONEST ANSWERS, FROM REAL MEN (EVEN IF IT HURTS SO YOU CAN EVOLVE INTO SOMETHING BETTER)...not that PU$$Y sh!t that your mom, sister or other "girls" have been talking to you for all these years....IT'S IMPERATIVE THAT YOU GUYS GO OUT WITH US THIS SATURDAY NIGHT and talk to guys who have been there and done that.

For me personally....I constantly want to better myself and I'M JUST CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT YOU SILLY BASTARDS LOL :crackup: JUST KIDDIN

But seriously, it would be nice to see how you guys are in real life outside of this forum and to most importantly HAVE FUN... SO SIGN UP YOU SILLY MOFO'S :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :crackup: :crackup:

- Kingbeef

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be there, but I'm only 17 and I already have somewhere else that I'm going saturday night.