nurdy ***** all angry at me, sex?

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to this east european blonde (I would give her an 8) in the library once in a while. She´s all serious about her chemistry book´s, I used this to pick on her and lured her into thinking she is missing out concerning parties, guys, etc… She obviously likes me.

Last week I ran into her when she got out of her dorky boyfriends car (she told me about having one). I made fun of him (“Who is this, your little brother?”) and guess what, she laughs to please me. So I think to myself, that´s it, next step. She might be smart, but I`m smarter, so I offer my help with some chemistry stuff (in a playful, ****y and funny way leaving no doubt about my intentions). She´s all happy and we are supposed to meet the next day.

I show up, wait for 10 minutes, she doesn´t show up, I leave. I meet her by coincidence three days later and she starts *****ing like I never saw a women ***** before (she will fail a test now, whatever…). I fuel her anger on purpose by giving her all the fault for the little incident. Finally she´s about to cry and leaves. I think to myself, nice, I won the argument.

MY QUESTION: Next step? I will run into her for sure in a couple of days. How do I turn all this energy of hers into mindblowing sex? Or should I simply next this psycho?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't need jerky immature boys like you in this forum. There's a high school forum where you'll feel right at home. And to the rest of the under 21 DJs go there.

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
We don't need jerky immature boys like you in this forum. There's a high school forum where you'll feel right at home. And to the rest of the under 21 DJs go there.
yeah, because everyone under 21 is in highschool.

Reaction score
so let make sure I got this clear. The chick didn't show up, and then had the nuts to trow a fit because you didn't wait for her????

:crackup: :crackup: alright :crackup:

Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
ahh stuff it. it's better then idiots asking if they should call her at 2 pm or at 2:20 pm.

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
to Rec_... :The chick was like, "I waited for an hour, you didn´t show up...bla"

to MasterInternetHero DonMonk: not highschool, ****head, university. the place you will never make it to. Stop *****ing, get in the field.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY QUESTION: Next step? I will run into her for sure in a couple of days. How do I turn all this energy of hers into mindblowing sex? Or should I simply next this psycho?
Ok dude, listen up... how do you turn her energy into mindblowing sex? ur going from point A all the way to point Z skipping the connecting letters... all you have done is made her mad and upset, probably at herself, but the fact of the matter is she is most likely associating you with negative thoughts/feelings.. plus she has a boyfriend. If you have good grades in class then she is going to act interested in you in order to get your help... see if you can get her to do something with you NOT school related.. if she will then you might have a chance...