Number from bartender...

Dominator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fri Nite I went out to a bar, the bartender started talking to me.....Shes 22 and I am 22, but i look older,.. told her I was new to the area, she offereed to show me around on Sunday.....she gave me her number...and i said i would call her on sat to set something up

I called sat afternoon her phone was off, didnt ring, got her voicemail with her name on it. so i know its the right number...i didnt leave a message....Sunday I called again,her phone was till off.. this time leaving my name., and number, and short breif message.....what shold i do now, its monday and all my buddies are going to her bar tonite to watch football, I feel stupid going, knowing that she didnt call me back yet or if shes even planning on returning the calll.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont feel stupid dude just go and enjoy yourself

dont bring up the call act like its nothin and u forgot about it, which is how u should feel about it anyway ;)

if it was me and she brought it up i'd probably say something like "pft that's coming off your tip" or somethin stupid and not think of it again

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to see her.

It's hard to tell. If you are getting good vibes I'd say go for it. Just talk to her and see what happens. Just don't show her it bothers you.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why you are calling her again? its no use..you are coming of as a loser and needy.. move man enjoy your life... if she is really interested in you, she would definately call you.. good luck..

Keep it pimpin'

Postit225

Reaction score
I agree with Trapper, theres millions of fish in the sea...even if she is a hottie bartender :p

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I see hot bartenders at alot of hot Hollwood parties, theres plenty of them bro!

Dominator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am so mad abvout my luck with girls lately./...I seem to meet the weirdest girls that have some strange baggage.....everyone girl ive met in the past 2 years has had some sort of strange issue.....what the hell am i suppose todo

i have not met a chick in a long time where it was just easy to hangout, with......any suggestions?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start thinking with ur ****

edit - nm i just saw the part about wanting to hang out too