Number closing and flake?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was walking in the dept store, I caught my eye on this chick

and smiled to her and she smiled back. So, I decided to follow her after she

walked pass my position and finally asked her number and she kind of hesitated but finally gave it to me.

Few days later, I called her she said she was on the other line so I said

I'll call u back in 20 min, but I didn't call though.

Few days later, I called her again and when she picked up the phone

I then said I would like to talk to Hong (I knew that that was her but

just pretend that I didn't know) She then replied I have made the wrong

call and immediately hung up.

What the fu(k was going on? I was certain that that was her picking up my

phone?

I thought she was a lil interested in me otherwise she wouldn't gave me her number.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
lol thats some funny ****. I shouldn't laugh though. yeah you got owned.
If you were to be me and faced this shlt, how would you react?

Now I just deleted the number of that wh0re out of my phone.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason she gave you her # was to get you to walk away from her. you built up no attraction with her. she was just being polite. you never had a shot to go out with her. practice more attraction skills. there's no point to even ask for the phone # unless you know how to attract her.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
the only reason she gave you her # was to get you to walk away from her. you built up no attraction with her. she was just being polite. you never had a shot to go out with her. practice more attraction skills. there's no point to even ask for the phone # unless you know how to attract her.
I don't understand that you said "there's no point to even ask for the phone # unless you know how to attract her"

For me, there are two major scenarios that im gonna ask for the number.

First, we had an eye contact a lil longer than normal ppl, I smiled, she smiled back then I approach her and talk and ask for the number.

Second, we didn't have an eye contact but I like her, so i approached by

side and talk to her and ask for the number.

For this girl, it belongs to the first scenario.

What do you think of my way of approach?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
I don't understand that you said "there's no point to even ask for the phone # unless you know how to attract her"

if you dont attract her then the phone# is useless. she will either never answer, or return text messages, or voicemails. this leads to her flaking on you, and subsequently no dates. i always say you cant f.uck a phone #.
For me, there are two major scenarios that im gonna ask for the number.

First, we had an eye contact a lil longer than normal ppl, I smiled, she smiled back then I approach her and talk and ask for the number.

this approach can work, however its not really a good mentalilty to have. eye contact and smiling before you appraoch her can be false IOI's. she might just be being polite. also dont wait for eye contact first, you can always get the eye contact and smiling with a cold approach. i always approach what i like, i dont care if we made eye contact first or not.
Second, we didn't have an eye contact but I like her, so i approached by

side and talk to her and ask for the number.

For this girl, it belongs to the first scenario.

What do you think of my way of approach?
well you've got the first part right, but thats all that it is, the approach, the opener. you still have to attract her. search this site and others for attraction techniques, study them and practice them. once she's attracted to you her phone# will be solid, and should turn into dates. if you are still getting flaked on, work on more of your attraction game.