Number close - now what?

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well I just number closed this chick who I originally talked to on myspace and now have been chatting to on msn. Anyway we discovered that we were both at the same place at new years and she actually saw me and my mates playing a game of soccer on a beach but we didn't recognise each other at the time. I then said we should catch up some time to talk about it and she said awesome. I then asked for the number and she took quite a long time to answer but then the number came out and we exchanged numbers.

Now I'm wondering what to do. I have no idea or experience what to do from here. How many days should I wait, call or text and when should I suggest meeting up?

Any advice on these subjects would be awesome.
By the way I usually don't waste my time online but this chick sounds cool and its quite hot so may as well give it a shot.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3 day rule never worked for me. I always texted a chick I # closed right after the night is over, but since you got this number over the internet it's a little different. I'd text her the day after you got her number and be like "hey this is _____ from myspace," she'll probably respond. I usually text back and forth for a little bit for that day, then the day after I usually call up the chick and ask her out. This doesn't have the highest of success rates for me, so I'd suggest not putting all your eggs in one basket. This approach has worked for me in the past though. It's all about balls.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call the girl up tonight or tomorrow. Figure out first what you're gonna do then, make the plans with her. If you don't know what to do on the actuall date. Then, you got some studying to do!

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her soon, take her to a park, beach, etc

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls all have memory lapses. Also girls nowdays r soooo busy.
gotta txt/call asap. Set up plan A with time,date. Then B with alternate time/date. Then C. No way could she slip out then.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giver her a call when you are ready to set up the date. Have several options ready. Also remember that just because you have her number doesn't mean that she will automatically go out with you. Don't be too hurt if she gives you the run around.