Now I am really pissed off!

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound AFC but...

I am sick of her playing games with me, one hour, she is allowing me to touch her and she laughs about everything I say (with the smallest amount of humour in) and the next hour, she sees right through me.

Over the last weekend, she ignored me on MSN, so ignored her in school too. The 19th december was her birthday, and then I sat down around a table with her friends and we talked. She seemed reliefed about me talking to her. She allowed me to touch her foot, for a completely unnecessary reason (she was describing a kind of socks, and she told me to touch her sock beacause of the material, but the material of the sock we were talking about was totally irrellevant.) Then the next day, At PE, I saw her sneaking away from her friends to play badminton with me. Today, we were running a volleyball-tournament in school, and after my game, I went up to her, (she was sitting with some other friends) and I tilted her backwards from behind to talk to me (joky-kino)

And she didn't even looked at me, nor answering my questions. She didn't asked me how the game went or anything. Before this, we were talking on MSN and she totally freaked out by something I said. (And wasn't that a test, she must be mentally ill)

So tomorrow, I'm gonna see her reactions towards me, and either meet her face-to-face or send a fkn email and ask her how it really is. She is playing with my mind and I'm sick of it!

What woudl you do in a freekin situation like this? (tomorrow is the last day before christmas break, and I was thinking of aksing her about her # so we could date on the break, but now I don't know.)

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many did you shoot?

Like 50 of EM!
They kept trying to attack my cousin what would you do in a situation like that?!

Sorry I couldnt help myself. Dood chill, start hitting on other girls around her. Give props to your friends when they walk by. And don't do those things to "get her" do them because you don't give a sh17 if she sticks around or not. Don't get so caught up with one chick that you miss out on other hotties.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
so... bad idea to ask her if we stand a chance? should I date her on the break?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find this chick very special, she is very intelligent, but also attractive and fun. I've been hitting on her in some weeks now...

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask her if "we have a chance" Say we should hang out during the break (find out if she boards/skis or ice skates or sleds) ask for her number so you guys can have some fun together. But don't get so stuck on this chick that you would let her have a kidney if she asked. There's plenty of tuna out there.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are so totally in.

When a chick starts playing all that weird **** its a pretty clear sign that she DOES like you and she has probbably given you plenty of chance to bust a move but you didn't even realise coz you were too busy trying to decifer her bizarre behaviour.

Lemme break down things for you.

1. She encouraged you to touch her. Thats a big fat sign. Furthermore the part of the brain which controls the feet is next to the part of the brain which controls the genitals. Feet are sensitive and personal. Translation: she wants you to touch her in sensitive and personal places.

2. She's sneaking off from her friends to hang with you. Ahhhhh dude... do you really think that running up and physically grabbing her IN FRONT of her friends is going to get you a good reaction when she is SNEAKING away from them to hang with you? Why do you think the experienced guys are always advocating isolating your targets? Girls will always act more prudish in front of their friends.

3. Whatever you do DO NOT ask her by email wtf? Please don't... Dude this is the worst thing you can do. Do not ask her to explain her behaviour. I've explained it. She likes you. Now be a man and take action!

4. Get her number. Then get her out by herself and bust a move.

JJ

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you. Just gonna collect enough strength to get my first number..

good idea to ask her "could I talk for you in private for a sec?"

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^NO, the general rule is don't ask. Tell females. Say, "come here, i wanna talk to you for a sec." Don't ask her to. Tell her, so she has no choice.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day report. I said to her "[Her name], come!" when she was walking outside school. And she said "No". Totally ruined everything. I've been mentally masturbating all the time probably. But why did she do this to me? I'm gonna NEXT her but she will probably come back to me one day.

Still pissed off :p

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god, another post about the good old hot and cold, push and pull technique.
Seriously young DJs, just roll with it, laugh in her face and say:"i know all your games so dont even try it". let her know shes got no AMMO
thats all you need to do.

DarkTrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that type of behaviour will piss you off, and that's what she wants : control.

Like Zero said, just roll with it. Indifference is a powerful attitude with chicks like this. Shows her behaviour is not affecting/controlling you.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried not to look like I was pissed of, i said "Merry Christmas" smiling, and nicely. So now I am not going to see her for this 2 weeks (maybe on New Years Eve) but mostly I'll see her on MSN. Whats my next move? NEXT? That''s what I am thinkin about.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amazing that the word "One-itis" hasn't been mentioned yet in this post.

sbgm - You waited too damn long to make your move. You're likely in the friend zone. Focus your energy on other women and don't hesitate to go for the number next time.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I find it amazing that the word "One-itis" hasn't been mentioned yet in this post.

sbgm - You waited too damn long to make your move. You're likely in the friend zone. Focus your energy on other women and don't hesitate to go for the number next time.
Yeah, oneitis is the first thing I thought of. That's why what are actually pretty insignificant inicdents are being hugely magnified to "mean" something, in the sense that she "tyring to control you". Don't give girls this much credit man. She's not sitting at home plotting how to take over control of your mind! Yeah, she might not react the same way to you every day (or in a way that you want her to) but EVERYONE does this; they are called MOOD SWINGS and I am pretty sure YOU have them too (maybe not WILD mood swings, but you are not in the same state every hour of every day).

Dude, do NOT ask her 'do we have a chance' or something stupid like that, and do NOT proclaim your love for her, or anything similarly retraded, no matter how 'right' it might feel to do it. It will be a disaster, I can almost guarantee it.

Most likely, this chick is really into you and wants to hook up with you but is getting frustrated at your inability to take things further. You need to strike while the iron is still hot.