nougat's bootcamp- come in beginners

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in, just joined yesterday i think.

but wut are we doin, i read ur posts, but im still lost in a way.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, can I start this when I get back into my hometown on sept. 5th? Oh hell, who am I kidding you can do Hi's anywhere. I'm in.

nougat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
count me in, just joined yesterday i think.

but wut are we doin, i read ur posts, but im still lost in a way.
Download the pdf I linked you to in my first post of the thread, we are doing week one. Say hi to 50 people in a week is this week's challenge but you also need to see the articles that go with it so download that pdf file.

archangel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count Me In

Hey Guys, Count Me In too. Sorry About the Late Add. I just happened to find this post. It is absolutely perfect timing. Anyways, I'll catch up with the Hi's, and definitely won't hold you guys up.

nougat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do anything yesterday, had to sort out my student loan since there was a problem with it, I guess I could had gone out but I was a bit worried.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I only got 4 hi's (well compared to the days before where I was somewhat stuck it's definetly some progress, but considering the amount of chances I had..well ;-)), but I really feel how I'm getting back into the mindset I had 2 or 3 weeks ago..plus I have to say even though I'm still not capable or well far from being able to greet anybody (or well anybody who's not mean looking for that matter lol), I really felt how it'll be possible for me to do cold approaches being in situations where I could have done it..plus everytime I'm in such a situation now..even though I dont go as far as to do cold approaches, I'm starting to think about what I could say in that situation and I think that'll help me a great deal.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special...just Hi's with eye contact nothing goes from there. Guys and girls...pretty much say it to anyone i'm walking by if it's appropriate.

archangel

Don Juan
Reaction score
august 11

I did not really get a chance to get out for as long as I would have liked. I only managed a measly 7 Hi's in all the time I was out there. Dedicating a large portion of tomorrow for the other 43

nougat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I admit it, I haven't been out for the last 2 days so no HIs, my bad I guess, it sucks living far away from people. At least im going out tommorow night.

Swish2000

Reaction score
I'm in too. Been lurking this site for awhile now. Just signed up yesturday.
I'm going out tonight since it's a friends B-day and she is bringing all her friends. woohoo!
I will be making them jealous by saying hello to all the other girls that walk by. I'll also go for some convo since I'm not drinking tonight, I should have my head!

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I admit it, I haven't been out for the last 2 days so no HIs, my bad I guess, it sucks living far away from people. At least im going out tommorow night.
I have the same problem..especially, because I don't have a car myself (I'm 22, but compared to the US it's fairly normal to not have a car at this age if you're going to college and not working already ;-)). Yesterday I bought a bus ticket which'll allow me to go to town every day by buy (even if it takes almost half an hour to get there and to get back, too)....Plus I think you can even walk around in your neighborhood and say hi to some people. It's all about making the effort, I guess, because if you start letting up you can lose your progress quickly (at least I did...).

nougat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah well today I also didn't go out :(. I think I might just do an untimed bootcamp to be honest. I don't have a neighbourhood, there are about 4 houses in my entire road which are empty most of the time, with no bus service... I could bike but there are these massive hills! So it's lift with parents or nothing heh. Anyway im not going to moan about this, im just going to go with what I have and just try when I get the chance.

archangel

Don Juan
Reaction score
August 12th Report

Ok So Yesterday on August 12th, I pretty much dedicated the whole day for the Hi's, and added 36 Hi's, for a grand total of 43.

archangel

Don Juan
Reaction score
August 13th

Ok so I finished off the Hi's today. Reached my 50. But hey guys, those of you who live in areas where its difficult but still moving on, I applaud you for your dedication. Those of you whose determination is slipping, remember whats at stake here gentlemen. It's not just a matter of getting laid, its a matter of having a choice of any woman you want, getting laid alot, having the time of your life, and graduating from being a chump, to someone James Bond might hang out with.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah well today I also didn't go out . I think I might just do an untimed bootcamp to be honest. I don't have a neighbourhood, there are about 4 houses in my entire road which are empty most of the time, with no bus service... I could bike but there are these massive hills! So it's lift with parents or nothing heh. Anyway im not going to moan about this, im just going to go with what I have and just try when I get the chance.
I'm doing some sort of untimed bootcamp, too, I guess..because I have some major problems approaching or even saying "Hi" to strangers...before I started I had felt like I could never say hi to a complete stranger (for some silly reason)..now I know I can and I have to work on being able to greet pretty much anybody..if I can do so I'll move on to the conversations..but I wont really follow the exact bootcamp plan. I'm only doing "His" and "conversations". I've never really had a problem asking a girl for her phone number or being afraid of being blown off by a girl if Im already talking to her..my only real problem is that Ive almost never dared approach a girl (at least never on the street, being completely sober)..so Im trying to get as good as possible with the his..working my way up to being able to saying hi to almost any hot chick I see and then I'll start with the conversations by talking to like senior citizens or like in environements where its not a completely cold approach..and finally work my way up to doing conversations with girls..but I dont think the BC should be set in stone..the only really important things to me are that A) you dont cheat yourself (by saying hi only to senior citizens but never saying it to HB9s and HB10s) B) make as much of an effort if you possibly can.

Btw I talked to some older lady on the weekend for 30seconds or so...wouldnt really call it a cold approach but I can definetly see how Im moving towards this goal....but I still have to get a lot more comfortable about the hi's.

Kerm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 7
Ok guys, sorry i haven't really been posting this week... nothing too eventful. Not really sure how many "Hi's" i've gotten but im pretty sure that i've reached the required 50. I make eye contact with everyone automatcially now.

Ok so now a field report of last night. So i meet up with my two buddies, and we've heard of this party which we planned to head to. But while we were prepartying we found out that one of my friends neighbors was having a party. So we rolled over to that to start off the night. At first there were like 15-20 dudes and 3 chicks, but a few more showed up in the next half an hour or so. Got to talking to two girls, a 6, and her 7 friend who are just home for the summer

My friend calls me with the directions to the initial party we were gonna go to so we decide to go out. We end up taking those two girls we met. When we got there i made it a point to talk to most of the girls there, fluffed the 6 and 7 too.

Me: So you any good at pool?
HB7: Oh yea! Im on the pool team at my college bla bla.
Me: Pool team?! Cmon, you don't need to lie to kick it!
etc etc

Cops come and break it up around about 11:45, so i put my beer down and almost slipped in the vomit on the front porch. So Me, my two buddies, and the 6 and 7 go back to the neighbor's party. More people were there and i met a few more girls. Fluffed HB8, but it didn't really go anywhere. Met another 7 (23 yr old), and her 6.5 friend, teased them about how they were making up their jobs.

The original 6 and 7 were both 19 are living with their parents for the summer. I tried to get them to stay but they said they couldn't not go home that night.

So i talked to the 23yr old HB7 for a bit and #closed.

Me: You know im turning 21 in a couple weeks. That means that you're gonna have to take me out and by me drinks.
HB7: Oh definitely!! Here's my number.

Ok now for a little analysis (sorry if this post is getting really long, but i just want to make sure i learn from this).

Kerm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 7 cont.

That first party i didn't really know anyone but i stll was able to talk to whoever and flirt with and carry on some good conversations with the girls there. The #close was ok, but ill get a lot of girl's numbers at parties but never really call them. I might call this girl.

But i talked to my buddy this morning and he told me that he ended up boning the HB7 that i #closed. Im not jealous or anything, but it makes me think that i'm not agressive enough when it comes to sex sometimes. Sure i initiated some kino, but i never really, as the gunwitch method states, got her to say "no."

I think that one of my problems is that i don't put myself in a position where i can get rejected. I'm pretty sure that if i had just tried to progress from the conversation to something more physical i could have. I really have no problem talking with girls at parties and flirting and stuff, but i am not being sexual enough with them.

Anyways, at least i've identified an issue that i will just have to work at. It is something that i'm gonna keep in mind for the future.

As for week 2, i am going to be going on a cruise from monday-friday, so this will give me a good chance to work on the conversations with strangers. Im sure ill get a lot of approaches in.