Nothing new here.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just looked down the list of posts that litter the HS forum, and I see why we get critisized by the rest of the forum. It's sh!t.

I posted this back in 2004, but this is slightly revised for new guys.

This is my story, hope it helps you

Back in the day I was your stereotypical nerd. Bowl cut, glasses, interested in science, hell, I even had the pens in my top pocket, ready to make notes!
The kids at school took great delight in insulting me as they passed.
It made me feel sh!t. I'd talk to women, and they'd blank me, so I gave up, until the age of sixteen. I went to the gym, got contact lenses, got a job to finance this.The insults died away and I became happier. However, I realised something was missing. Women. Something that the majority of guys had no problem in doing was eluding me. Getting laid.
I joined this site in 2002, (by, incedently typing, "how to charm girls" into google) and spent the whole time looking for the “magic elixir” or “golden script” that would enable me to talk to, and bed any woman that I chose.
After trolling through countless posts I found nothing. Nada. Zilch.

This is the set of "theories" that gets me laid.

#1. Liking yourself
How can any girl become attracted to you, if you are not attracted to yourself? This means hard work. This means finding out areas to improve, then improving them. This means hitting the gym if you're scrawny (and for all their bullsh!t women love a buff body) Hell, I went from skinny, to be being called "Muscle man". The amount of confidence I got from hitting the gym was unreal. Getting a job to finance changes, such as getting a car, going to the gym, getting clothes is a must.
Only when you have targeted your weaknesses, improved on them, then become happy with yourself, can women begin to like you.

#2 Forget all the techniques you've learned on here
Seriously. You know it, we all read some guys post about how he got laid, what he said, how he opened, etc etc..Although good, they are concerned with what got the author laid/a date. What worked for them is unlikely to work for you. Unfortunatly i see SoSuave.net as a platform rather than a temple. Once you have ascended to the platform, you forge your own path. Memorising a whole convo that is unlikely to come up will not help you bed that chick.
“Seduction” is not a science, it's an art. There are no constants that appear in every pick-up.

#3. Get your arse out in the field
How often in real life do women come up and talk to you? answer......not very often, or we wouldn't be here.
Tyler Durden is great because he has over 10 000 cold approaches under his belt. I get laid because I can talk to women. Why? because I took a consciencous decision at age 16 that I didn't want to be the un-laid guy who girls didn't like. I wanted to be the guy they laid, rather than the guy they moaned to. This meant hitting the shops (yeah, hitting on shop assistants is loads easier than hitting on random girls) and talking to actual, real life, women. Finding out what made them laugh, what made them think of you as a "friend" (god I hate that). Found out what made them want to fvck me.
You have to make this decision. It means having bollocks, but we're men, this is what we're meant to do.

#4 Never ever concentrate on one woman.
"Spin plates" as Rollo Tommasi'd say. When you have one woman, you get infatuated. When you have many, you get laid.

Women are programmed to fvck. Getting them do to so is easy.

To sum up this long winded post.

1. Improve yourself.
2. Find your own techniques.
3. Get talking to some birds.
4. Have loads of bird as "back ups".

It's easy boys. Happy hunting.

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i read a post like this when i first started.