Nothing is EVER clear to me...I just don't get it.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well heres my newest debacle. Okay so this girl, lets call her J, is best friends with one of my good girl friends, S. Now J just broke up with her BF so naturally I tried gaming here because I've wanted her for quite a while. So this goes down on Wednesday. Were taking shots at the bar, laughing, dancing...etc etc etc and I tried making numerous moves on the dance floor and she was not liking them (Obviously because of her EX). So then after 40 minutes of dancing with this girl I decided to be like F*CK it and I walked out and walked home. Now about 20 minutes after I do that, S,J, and one of my roomates walk in.

So at this point I'm thinking damn she must want me, or else WHY would she be coming back...Well to make a long story short, I did NOT get with her. It was not because of my lack of game. It was all her doing. So I once again got pist off and was like ok I'm going to sleep. Now at this point one of my roomies comes out at starts lecturing this girl (I did not ask him to do this). He pretty much said that I wanted her and she should be in my bed right now blah blah blah. She told him pretty much that she DID NOT WANT TO GET WITH ME....Now am I crazy for thinking she did, she was pretty much leading me on the whole night. So my roomate was like ok just stop leading him on.

That was the end of that. So I was liek ok f*ck it, its only 1 girl. Now last night, I'm back at the bar and who do I see but S and J. So I'm like hey girls come take a shot with me (I'm pretty good friends with them). So I'm standing next to S and J is farther away from me and I see S kind of pushing J to switch spots with her. Obviously I was not supposed to see that but I did....Now I didn't jump on the opportunity just because I'm not going to give her the upperhand in this....However I don't know where to take this from here...Thats why I come to you guys...Gimme some good stuff fellas I'm relying on you guys!

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you came on too strong by the sounds of things. Maybe she likes you if her friend was pushing her towards you! What you do is don't chase after her any more and try talking to other girls to cure the oneitis.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep on gaming, there is no real problem

Her saying she didn't want to hook up with you is her way of hiding from society that she might be willing to fuk you. You'll never really know unless you escalate though, so escalate.

Also I don't know why your roommate came spilling the beans like that

Vordermark

Don Juan
Reaction score
k201 said:
Hey guys,

Well heres my newest debacle. Okay so this girl, lets call her J, is best friends with one of my good girl friends, S. Now J just broke up with her BF so naturally I tried gaming here because I've wanted her for quite a while. So this goes down on Wednesday. Were taking shots at the bar, laughing, dancing...etc etc etc and I tried making numerous moves on the dance floor and she was not liking them (Obviously because of her EX). So then after 40 minutes of dancing with this girl I decided to be like F*CK it and I walked out and walked home. Now about 20 minutes after I do that, S,J, and one of my roomates walk in.
She just got out of a serious relationship and you want to sleep with her right away? And yet somehow you're the victim. Okay, you walked home all by yourself but it would have been better if you hit on another girl. It didn't have to ruin your night because J wasn't responding to your advances.

k201 said:
So at this point I'm thinking damn she must want me, or else WHY would she be coming back...Well to make a long story short, I did NOT get with her. It was not because of my lack of game. It was all her doing. So I once again got pist off and was like ok I'm going to sleep. Now at this point one of my roomies comes out at starts lecturing this girl (I did not ask him to do this). He pretty much said that I wanted her and she should be in my bed right now blah blah blah. She told him pretty much that she DID NOT WANT TO GET WITH ME....Now am I crazy for thinking she did, she was pretty much leading me on the whole night. So my roomate was like ok just stop leading him on.
Yes this girl who shot down your advances for over 40 minutes wants you so badly. Or perhaps S (who I presume is Sara) wasn't sure where you went and wanted to check up on you and J (who I presume is Jenna) was just tagging along. Maybe this girl just likes the attention of some males because she just got out of a relationship and doesn't want to sleep around.

k201 said:
That was the end of that. So I was liek ok f*ck it, its only 1 girl. Now last night, I'm back at the bar and who do I see but S and J. So I'm like hey girls come take a shot with me (I'm pretty good friends with them). So I'm standing next to S and J is farther away from me and I see S kind of pushing J to switch spots with her. Obviously I was not supposed to see that but I did....Now I didn't jump on the opportunity just because I'm not going to give her the upperhand in this....However I don't know where to take this from here...Thats why I come to you guys...Gimme some good stuff fellas I'm relying on you guys!
You are way to hung up on this one girl. "F*ck it, its only 1 girl," yet here you are thinking about it. From your take, she isn't interested and if Jenna is a pretty good friend then what the heck are you doing trying to sleep with her after she just broke up with her boyfriend? Don't f*ck friends! You already gave her the upper hand by having your roommate freak out for you. Now not only does she know you like her, but you don't have the balls to freak out yourself. She has all the power, and you need to let her go. The fact that Jenna didn't switch spots with Sara means you should drop it. If your mutual friend can't talk her into even standing next to you, then what hope do you have?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Bloody hell women suck so bad.

MM

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I see what you guys are saying..makes a lot of sense to me...

Let me first start off by saying that I'm not GOOD friends with her, I'm pretty friendly with her. J is not a girl that I just hang out with every day to just chill. I'm friends with her because she is in S's sorority so I see her almost every weekend.

Also let me preface this by telling you guys that I HAVE gotten with this girl before. It was right before she had her most current boyfriend...They were hooking up with each other for quite some time (I didn't know about it). So I know that I CAN pull her.

Now last night, S and like 5 or 6 of her sisters come over (including J), and she comes right up to me, ignoring everyone else, says hi, gives me a kiss hello and just chills right next to me talking. Then all her friends decide they don't want to go to the bar, but because I didn't want to seem like I was owned by her, I was like yea I'm still going. So shes like should I go with you and I'm like yea if you want and she ended up coming. Now her and her 1 friend go on the all girls line while me and my friends wait on a much longer line. That was the last I saw of her for the night...Probably partly because I didn't stay for too long, but that really doesn't matter.

Now I wouldn't really consider this oneitis...although it does sound that way through my posts...I still hit on other girl, infact thrusday and friday I had 2 other girls sleep over my apartment. I'm just hung up on this girl because I know that she and I would be a good match for each other and I want to try out the whole relationship thing (haven't really had too many LTRs). I figure my strategy is going to be simply this....Game her every time I see her because the more I do game her the more I notice that shes staying closer to me etc..

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think she probably wants you, but doesn't want to rush anything because she just broke up with her boyfriend...give her some time, but don't stop hiting on her, jsut cut back a tiny bit so she still knows your itnerested.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think she probably wants you, but doesn't want to rush anything because she just broke up with her boyfriend...give her some time, but don't stop hiting on her, jsut cut back a tiny bit so she still knows your itnerested.