"Nothing" & "I Don't know"

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
When u approach a hb#, a classmate u dont know too well, and she replies with the "nothing" and "I don't know", what do u guys usually do? does this mean she not interested? why is it some women will be all flirty with everyone and when u approach them, all of a sudden it feels like they dont want to even talk with you? i dont get it... but usually what i do is, if i approach a girl and she responds with a "nothing" or "i dont know" then i usually just turn my head and not talk to them anymore... a few days ago, i did this to a girl in my class, and she didn't even give me EC. lol. i was like okkk.. so then i just chatted it up with the other *****es in my class who werent so good lookin, and she ended up sitting there alone in the corner... i dont get it... i would have sat beside her and talked wit her the whole time, but now i dont know if she really HATES me for something i might have done (which i dont think i did anything seeing as i hardly talk to her) or if she is just shy, and i should have kept persisting to start a convo.

the only reason i didnt try to start another convo was because most hbs after i ask them something, they usually go on for like 10 minutes to talk, and i just listen lol. but she for some ****ed up reason, didnt want to talk with me...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with you. A lot of them are fukked in the head feminist cases...

Just next them

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is one option. but if u really want her lol. there's gtta be other ways than just takin the easy way out. i like a challenge.

Deadpan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You: What do you think of this class/Howd you do last exam/other bs question

Her: I don't know.

You: Well, did you do well, or did you fail

Her: I don't know.

You: Hmm. Well, what do you do for fun

Her: Nothing

You: (Smile) Tell you what, you sit there looking pretty while I talk for you.

You can use your hands, or lean from one side to the other while holding a conversation with you/her.

Afterwards, say "And that's how we hold a conversation!

Dull women these days.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter
that is one option. but if u really want her lol. there's gtta be other ways than just takin the easy way out. i like a challenge.
You're desperate, she's disintrested.

Not good

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be railing her with questions, it shows too much interest and basically makes you LOOK LIKE A SCRUB.

It's like a beggar that you have no rapport/connection with coming up to you and asking for money constantly. You have no real reason to do a damn thing for him.

In cold approaches, you should be supplying almost 90% of the conversation. TREAT QUESTIONS LIKE MONEY. Don't ask unless you REALLY want to. Pepper the questions at strategic points during the convo and DO NOT USE QUESTIONS AS A CRUTCH.

You should be imposing your state and reality on her. When she asks YOU a question, that's an IOI on her part which means she's somewhat interested in knowing who you are and you two are at a more even level of mutual interest/attraction.

Snoobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl is like "nothing", you should be like, "yo, ive been so busy, i have so much going on what with the . . . . . "

. . . . . should be something that your into that you enjoy, than ask her what she does for fun. if she doesn't do anything for fun, than ask her if she likes to give head. if she doesn't, than ask her if you could show her.

I kidding, but as soon as you learn to give girls a hard time like im giving you, you will have better luck with some conversation.

peace, snoobs