not texting back

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so this girl I've been trying to **** around with has been fine at texting me back till this week when we actually did **** around for the first time, and **** even the next day after we hooked up she texted me first. But after that she has been terrible, she told me that night she wanted to hangout on Friday and then never texted me, and now today we were supposed to drop cid together and she picked the day and I joked about "well you better text back" and now here we are and she won't even text me back when I ask her if she wants to hang out at 6. I know I'm ranting and I apologize but what the **** do I do! It seems like every time I get close something changes and then they either don't text back or act differently, I honestly don't understand what I'm doing wrong so please help

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her and stop giving her attention. If she comes around then continue, if not, collect new numbers so you can fvck around.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Wait. If she's not texting, she's not texting. You're not supposed to do anything about her.

Meanwhile, get back out there.

If she calls, you should already be busy with other stuff.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude chill. Don't text again until you hear from her. If it's been a week or so, then maybe send a ping text asking what's up. But don't come off as butt-hurt that she didn't get back to you.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Wait. If she's not texting, she's not texting. You're not supposed to do anything about her.

Meanwhile, get back out there.

If she calls, you should already be busy with other stuff.

I feel like that's kind of submissive though, I shouldn't be like wtf?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's better, waiting to hear from her or blowing up her phone with texts acting all needy and sh*t? Some girls, especially girls in their 20's, are time wasters and have the attention span of a pocket mouse. Thank social media.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Dude chill. Don't text again until you hear from her. If it's been a week or so, then maybe send a ping text asking what's up. But don't come off as butt-hurt that she didn't get back to you.
My bad this **** just keeps happening though (not with just her) and it's getting annoying, hopefully being on here and learning **** will help though.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDJ said:
My bad this **** just keeps happening though (not with just her) and it's getting annoying, hopefully being on here and learning **** will help though.
Stick around. The guys here, for the most part, will never steer you wrong. One thing is that you have to reprogram yourself and change your behaviors and belief system. A lot of times, your first knee jerk reaction to something isn't the best way to handle things with the ladies. Most guys here have made the same mistakes. My advice with this girl, for the time being, is to do nothing. Occupy yourself with something else.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works better if you text her 1-2 days before, and then suggest a specific activity that you will be doing. That way, if you don't hear back by Friday then you won't be stressed out about it and you can plan something else without her.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Works better if you text her 1-2 days before, and then suggest a specific activity that you will be doing. That way, if you don't hear back by Friday then you won't be stressed out about it and you can plan something else without her.
I did and she responded but today she didn't

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you don't text again the day of the date. You just show up.

After you've met up with her, you don't text again unless you are setting up another meeting, or unless necessary to respond to her.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Well, you don't text again the day of the date. You just show up.

After you've met up with her, you don't text again unless you are setting up another meeting, or unless necessary to respond to her.

Well I guess that's where I went wrong then we didn't pick a place to meet

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Stick around. The guys here, for the most part, will never steer you wrong. One thing is that you have to reprogram yourself and change your behaviors and belief system. A lot of times, your first knee jerk reaction to something isn't the best way to handle things with the ladies. Most guys here have made the same mistakes. My advice with this girl, for the time being, is to do nothing. Occupy yourself with something else.
Thanks for the advice man, it honestly helped me move on with my day and I'm for sure gonna stick around and work on well... Everything

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new girl. She isn't going to value the time then find someone who will. Girls tend to flake, so delete her number and find a new girl.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
text her this "you flake on me b1tch? u bipolar b1tch, u need meds. i had a bet with my friend i was gonna get u to do a threesome with me and his girl...u cost me money b1tch"

then block and delete her number, don't deal with flakes, not worth your time.

JDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
text her this "you flake on me b1tch? u bipolar b1tch, u need meds. i had a bet with my friend i was gonna get u to do a threesome with me and his girl...u cost me money b1tch"

then block and delete her number, don't deal with flakes, not worth your time.

Lol classy, I like it! But nah I think I'm just gonna do nothing rn