not sure where to go..

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is..

I'm currently in college, broke up with the ex. Without bragging, everyone tells me "I'm in demand" as far as women are concerned in greek life.

So I my friend tells me that his girl's friend thinks I'm cute. I ended up hooking up with her at the bar about a week ago. She's very cute, very outgoing. I showed a good bit of interest, but I didn't chase her in the least.

We ended up hanging out this weekend. I took her home from the club after dancing, hooking up with her, etc. Slept at her place.. the girl was all over me. She kept dropping comments like "oh you think you're so hot with your shirt off, etc." Basically did everything but sex.

The next I called her up to see what she was up to after going out. She tells me to come by her place. I told her I'd come by only if it's worth it. She says to me "I'll bring a visitor pass out so you can stay the night. Is that worth it?"

Once again, I slept at her place and things worked out well. The morning turned to be a little awkward. We were cuddling and all that bs, but I ended up leaving a little early not to wear out my welcome. Things were feeling "boring" so I picked that time to leave.

NOW here is what gets me. I goto kiss her bye and she goes for the half cheek/half lip kiss. I'm not imagining things, it was a deliberate kiss to the side of the lip. She was in front of a few of her friends, so that could've been a reason. Just Weird because when I said good bye the other day she gave me a huge kiss on the lips.

It's been a day now, haven't talked or called her at all.

I like the girl but I'm trying to decide whether I came on a little too strong and overstayed my welcome, or if she's just insecure that I don't like her. I'm not the type to chase women, so I don't think I'll contact her until she contacts me. Am I doing the right thing?

Last edited:

progressive1

Don Juan
Reaction score
communication is the key to success. Dont wait too long for her to contact u. Grow some balls and contact her

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I've decided that I've been playing a little too cool with the girl. Probably over thought the whole deal with the kiss. I'll give it another day or so and call her for lunch or something if I don't hear from her. I know shes physically attracted.. just have to take the extra step to show her that I'm not just using her for pvssy.

progressive1

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u think she's worth it go for it. Women sense what guys are truly after. just be natural and not some fake a$$ facade.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
progressive1 said:
if u think she's worth it go for it. Women sense what guys are truly after. just be natural and not some fake a$$ facade.
Not really being fake about it. That's just the person I am. I refuse to contact a woman every single day to initiate. I'll call every once in awhile, or I'll call if she shows interest as well.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she likes you, but doesn't want too much in too little of time. Just give her space for a few days and call her up and tell her you're taking her out somewhere.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha thanks for the replies. Well it turns out this girl after all was a little insecure about herself. She called me up tonight and we talked for a little bit. We were just having fun bull****ting and she says to me "so i woke up yesterday morning lonely.. i wanted to call you but i didnt know if you had any other plans" PHEW.
Anyways, thanks

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fine, man. She just did that to look like less of a slut in front of her girlfriends. If you two aren't official, she probably won't do public displays of affection in front of her friends. You didn't wear out anything.

Ah, just read your latest post. Durrr. Redundancy anyone?