Not sure what to do in this sitatution

jammu

Reaction score
Hi Frend'z recently i was hospitalized for operation in which there was a girl who came to give me punching bath & hair care as that was her 1st yr. of B.Sc she gave me the same thing for 3 days in which we became friends n i got her cell no. but when i called the night when i was discharged she talk to me ok but next day when i just sent her 1 romantic msg. she got angry & called me up to stop this friendship but after so much request she told that she would continue only frendship but also send me one sms "C Zamir, i wanna clear nw itself tat if ur makin any softcornr in ur heart den let me inform u tat i have comited already, & i dnt wana creat any softcorn 4u ok...!". but after this msg. also we r having daily phone chat for round abt. 45 min. daily in night, she also told me on phone that she is in affair with a boy from last 4 yrs who is right now in Dubai & they r having phone talk every alternate day! But she always insist me that she want to know waht is in my heart for her but i really get afraid that if i say the truth she will not talk to me anymore, but thats also truth i m unable to live without her i always keep on thinking abt. her. I request u frendz pls. help me out i m ready to do anything to get her!

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End the daily phone chats and move on. She's already got 2 men in her life. If she wants you make her dump the other two. Otherwise, it's not worth it. Plus if she is cheating right now. She'll cheat again. You don't need that.

jammu

Reaction score
Thanx

Dude thanx for ur reply but if i stop calling her will she ever call me or talk to me my cousin sis also told me that u dont call her for 2 to 3 days n see what is her response but my heart is not getting ready for it! Pls. reply