Not ready for a relationship.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl who has been leading me on and ****, but also admitting to liking me. Saying how she likes me but wishes she didnt. Because she doesnt want a relatyionship because they've all turned otu ****ty for her. So i got kinda pissed because she knew she was leading me on. I said well if you want the past to ruin the future with other people then so be it. She continued to be a *****, so i just blocked her and cut off contact. I think it was the right move.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, or would if of been better to just not even care?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that was not bad what you did. Or you could have just shrugged it off and said ok and not talked to her anymore. However, it has always been my understanding that if the girl says she is not ready for a relationship, that usually just means she is not ready for a relationship with YOU. Believe me I have had this happen to me before too and even though she says she doesnt want a relationship right now, dont think that if she met some super cool guy who looks good and can knock it out in bed, and all that other stuff, dont think she would not date that guy if he came along right now. I think she just doesnt want it with YOU right now.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 516
I think that was not bad what you did. Or you could have just shrugged it off and said ok and not talked to her anymore. However, it has always been my understanding that if the girl says she is not ready for a relationship, that usually just means she is not ready for a relationship with YOU. Believe me I have had this happen to me before too and even though she says she doesnt want a relationship right now, dont think that if she met some super cool guy who looks good and can knock it out in bed, and all that other stuff, dont think she would not date that guy if he came along right now. I think she just doesnt want it with YOU right now.

i completey agree.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ego........

Hey,

Women don't like to be alone.

It is an ego thing.

She is looking for a relationship, but,----he ain't you.........

Forget her and move on.

cave dweller

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree bro, i shouldnt of been stupid enough to follow that. But for some reason she still wants to fool around, so i gotta think carefully.