Not Popular

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started college in september. Joined a class of 30. I made friends with everyone and started hangin out with the cool guys in my class. All of them were like dominant, witty, well dressed, sort of players with IQ's of Gifted or Genius. (My IQ is Average)

The first few months were great for me seeing as we were all cool and I got respect from everyone. Everybody wanted to get to know me and I was cool with them all.

Eventually we started going out at night together and clubbing and having fun, they are mad for a laugh. I used to get drunk each time and go a little mental.
I did this a number of nights and everyone in the class lost respect for me. [He acts like a total fool when he's drunk - Whatever]

Now, they never miss out on all comedy shows, comedy cartoons and have loads of quotes from them and are constantly talking and joking about them and I feel sort of lost.
When I was respected, they would make sure that I understood what was going on.

I need to keep in with these class mates for my own Social Proof.

This sort of situation also happened with other gangs of people, It was cool for a while then things go down hill even without the drink issue.

I only found this site when the damage was done. I need to change my life. Probably become more social and alpha.

Can anyone help, thanks.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it happens to me everytime i join a new social circle, so i can't help you:(

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its strange.. Why does it keep happening?

I want to be popular. I KNOW that i can do it but im not. Its seriously p*ssing me off!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make friends that can't handle their alcohol. Ya'll can get out of control together. That's what I did.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to be nice to people but do you have to act like a jerk also?

I hear that girls always go for Alpha Males, If you arent an Alpha Male then the odds are totally against you :rolleyes:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind.I never hung out with the genious type...kind of boring.

I wouldn't say you have to be a jerk. You just need to be yourself and don't take any sh1t. Don't let anybody walk over you, girl or guy.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem solved thanks to the people of this site and the DJ Bible.

Best wishes,
Barry.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
And damn my IQ is 133 which is higher than average. Just did it at www.IQTest.com , for free [It emails score]
Doubting myself... :mad:

A normal brain put to work is the KEY

seloco

Don Juan
Reaction score
just have one!

dude just have one beer an d act drunk! then you can control the situation! and you can get laid by really drunk girlss!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, the idea is not to get tanked... at least not before everyone else does. I don't drink much, only because I prefer to keep control of the situation.

Ironager

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is called respect and it is something you have to earn. You can't expect to be respected if you constantly keep up with the rest and try to conform to their humor and expectations.

Find something to distinguish yourself from the pack and act like you don't care if you fit in or not, in other words do your own thing. Respect is earned this way, and yeah it also helps if you don't go mental when you drink haha...

The worst thing you can be is the same as everybody else....