Not looking your age

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 17 at the mo. I dont look 17 at all and people say i look 15

All my friends all are same age but look old enough to go to the pub / clubbing in town.

Antone else got this problem and any advice?

(this is in UK so will not really apply to americans)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill shave my pubs and you can have them for 100 bloody euros. Then you can duct tape them to your face.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u mean "advice"....some people are skinny, some are fat, some are gay, and some look young.......theres nothing you can really do about looking young.;..except try to grow a beard or wear more mature clothing.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that problem, but interestingly enough no girl I've ever gone for has had a problem with it.

Looking young is the same as any other "problem". If you don't act like it's a problem, it won't be one.

Just wait till you're legal or just try and sneak in with them.

Although getting carded for R movies when you're 19 gets pretty old...

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
y is it that so many people think looks are all that counts? do u people even read the DJ bible? do u even skim it before posting usless crap that has already been answered 12 times that month?

so what if u look younger than u really r, thats really good when u turn 40 and look 35. work with what u have. change what u can and stop *****ing about what u cant!

where have all the good old real master DJs gone?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you spell out You's, Why's and Are's?

People will take you more seriously if you actually care about grammar, spelling, and punctuation. What you wrote sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha . Im' a lazy typist. Is that better?
I'm just trying to get people to realize that this site has been going downhill. Now don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with a noob or AFC or whatever joining. I just wish that they would at least SKIM over the DJB. I'll admit I havn't read all of it, probably only a half. But one thing I try not to do is post stuff that has already been posted twice a week that you could probably figure out if you acctually thought about it for 10 min. The people on here are getting into a bad habbit of having others solve their problems when they themselves could if they gave it some thought. With a small bit of knowledge , an open imagination/mind and the drive to be the very best, anyone on here could be as good as Mystery or Pook etc. Your only limit is yourself.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Why can't you spell out You's, Why's and Are's?

People will take you more seriously if you actually care about grammar, spelling, and punctuation. What you wrote sounds like it was written by a 12 year old.
Yet sometimes theyll get mad when you point that out. I love the hipocracy of it all.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Yet sometimes theyll get mad when you point that out. I love the hipocracy of it all.
Good thing this isn't and english class forum. Because you should have wrote "they'll get"
:D

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol when your old you want to look young when your young you want to look old ahahaha

let your facial hair grow if it doesnt well your stuffed arent ya? go slash your wrists mate

jk do not do that...

why do you want to look older exactly? do you want to get the same age-older looking girls? do you want to get into bars or clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.