not invited

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, summer's here and mine has been going kinda slow. the thing is i dont get invited to many things, so im feeling kinda left out. also my closer friends arnt the party type. but i wanna do something, you know just hang out with ppl.

so i was thinking i should invite some friends to do stuff, but what? I don't have a house, so thats out of the question. IF you guys have any suggestions please tell me thx.

Reaction score
if you have cash......

Football season is fast approaching......find a nice sports bar to watch your favorite team, ask friends to join you.

Depending on where you live.....plan a trip to the beach, hall of fame, baseball game, concert etc etc.

Take up a sport.....doesn't have to be serious, ultimate Frisbee, fly fishing, golf, softball, martial arts.

If your friends are not into these things then find one you are interested in. If you genuinely like it you'll be surrounded by people who obviously share that interest. Get out of your comfort zone and make new friends by involving yourself in things you like.

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its summer and its cute sitting on the beach? why dont do that? maybe have some beers... talk and have fun and the cute sunset in background;)

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Davezz said:
Its summer and its cute sitting on the beach? why dont do that? maybe have some beers... talk and have fun and the cute sunset in background;)
Beach party was my first thought.

Most of the "action date" ideas are things that can be done with friends.

And don't forget to invite as many HBs as possible.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharp Dressed Man said:
Where do you live then?
i live in an apartment.

hmm, well there are no beaches around here. but i like the ideas. keep them coming. and thx for all the input.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharp Dressed Man said:
Whatever, me and my mates have done it at my friend's apartment, nothing bad happened.
i tried that once and 2 of my neighbors were constantly knocking just to know why all the fuzz going around

Reaction score
All I'm saying is just invite some people back for a few beers. I'm not saying you should host a party or something.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out for a late movie. The Black Knight is one of the best this summer.
Then you guys can stroll downtown, look at the sights, get something to eat, etc.

I do that all the time with my friends (both genders) and it works out good. :up:

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep the idea rolling guys! by the way my brother is getting invited to so many parties and me 0, i feel so jealous.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noodle said:
Go out for a late movie. The Black Knight is one of the best this summer.
Then you guys can stroll downtown, look at the sights, get something to eat, etc.

I do that all the time with my friends (both genders) and it works out good. :up:

FYI, it's the DARK Knight ;)

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hire a hooker.

seriously, when your friends consistently leave you outta the loop, you say **** em, and then you go make new friends.

Take up a new hobby, do stuff you are not used to doing. And most importantly, do stuff because you want to do them, not cuz the people around you want to do it and want to manipulate you into paying for it or anything.