Not Giving a Fu*K doesnt mean dressing like a schmuk

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i'm tired of this not being clearified for people. You can not give a fu*k about how you look and still not look like a complete schmuk.

HAIR
Not giving a fu*k = Washing hair but not combing after drying
Looking like a schmuk = not even cleaning hair and just waking up and walking out the door.

DRESS
- CLEAN YOUR CLOTHS! Wrinkled is in but dirty is NEVER in. Even if you choose to wear whatever the hell you want you should be cleaning it as well. If you wear the same thing every day then wash it every night. You know, you dont even have to hang or fold alot of things b/c as i said wrinkled is in. People pay LOTS of $$$ to look like they grabbed something up off the floor, i can do that for free by cleaning, drying a shirt and then leaving in the drying for a lil bit.

SKIN
- This should be obvious but you should be cleaning yourself daily. Maybe you use some generic cheap ass soap but you need to be using SOMETHING.

Ok thats really it for right now but keep this general idea in mind: I may not give a **** but i dont have to be a schmuk about it.

Thank you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol i like this thread.

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think not giving a fu*k should show in your personality, not in your appearance. I don't see women saying "wow, I just LOVE how his clothes are wrinkled - he just doesn't care! I want him!" Women don't want guys because of crap like this, they want them despite it.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So youre saying wrinkled clothes are in??

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not giving a f*ck means not giving a f*ck what OTHER people think. Your appearance projects what you think of YOURSELF. When I look in the mirror I expect to see a good looking, stylish, cool guy, and I will dress the part because that's how I see myself.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
Not giving a f*ck means not giving a f*ck what OTHER people think. Your appearance projects what you think of YOURSELF. When I look in the mirror I expect to see a good looking, stylish, cool guy, and I will dress the part because that's how I see myself.
Yep.