not gettin a kiss after the 1st date

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u dunt get a kiss on da 1st date doesnt dat mean u failed? because u showed her ur value and everything and it still wasnt enoughso wouldnt dat mean she would say no to a second date?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it means you failed and I don't think it means there is no second date.

Don't dwell on the kiss, rather, dwell on the second date and if its going to happen.

I say if she doesn't kiss you on the second date then it shouldn't be as bad because she did come on a second date, and that means she shows some interest in you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you shoot a basketball and miss then youre a terrible basketball player??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Only slut gives kiss on 1st date.
There's a fallicy in your arguement. Dont be so quick to generalize...either way, whats your point?

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
never aim for getting a kiss on a first date unless the girl is named something something Hilton or Spears, actually screw it bring a condom in that case :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did not kiss you so you are woryed she does not like you! Yet you are the man, you are suposed to initiate the kiss. She is probably 10 times more woried that you do not like her!

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only slut gives kiss on 1st date.
I dont think so... It all depends on the amount of attraction you create on her.
I really dont want to brag, but when i first read the 10 Bridges of relationship by DeAngelo, i got "obssesed" with it so i used it right away on a date. The girl was HB9, 18 years old (i was 16), virgin, shy, etc.
She ended up on my room getting "de-virginized".
I was her 1st bf and i know for sure that i was last one, too.

I ussually dont call that girl again if i dont kiss her on a 1st date. I call it failure on creating attraction :)D thanx God this is not happening anymore)
Anyway sometimes there are girls that are worth of calling 'em again, but only in times when u r lookin for a LTR girl (DONT).

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what is Your point? Go cry to Your mummy kid. You must be either retarded or dumb as hell if You dont understand what im writing.
Of course I understand it, but it's still horrid, as is almost every single point you make. Stop trolling.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If You wanna LTR with girls who kiss on first date - free way. You wanna divorce alot yeah? Anyways You are young so You dont know what You are speaking about. You are just horny now and know nothing.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries, as long as you were kinda into kino/being sexual/manly. If you were just talking and no kino or anything and that's why it didn't escalate to a kiss, try again, then give it a next for best results.

And you don't "get" a kiss, you initiate it, BE A MAN! :D

Kissing isn't everything, though.
:woo:

Last edited: