Not every girl...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every girl will be dating material. Not every girl will be friendship material. Not every girl will be material.

I urge you fellows, when you go on a date don't expect anything. Goto have fun and nothing more. Don't go thinking this is the next puzzy you are getting, go in as if it was just another date. Have fun... Don't feel the need to kiss her at the end of the date, or the 2nd or the 3rd.

Walk in there with the intention of meeting someone new.

That is all.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, i agree 100%

dapork

Don Juan
Reaction score
do girls think that way? I hope so.... a lot seem to be like "he didn't make a move," or "there was no action"

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a mispost guys, wouldn't let me delete it.

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with part of your post. I believe it's important, as the man, to make the first move and take the lead 100% of the time. I can see when what you're saying might help someone be less stressed out about going on a date, but keep in mind, you have to be the aggressor regardless.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are confusing 2 things.

Yeah you have to act, you have to take charge, you have to control and so on. But that's not what my post is telling you to do or not to do.

I'm saying before you automatically enter your "I gotta DJ this chick and get her in bed with me tonight" mindset, you should see who she is. Women are not all *****es, sluts *****s and whatnot. There are alot of quality women out there that are more suited to being your next bestfriend than girlfriend. Look at it this way:

You're a general on the battlefield and you need to take out their archers. You need knights to move in fast so you take minimal losses. You arn't going to send footmen against them because the footmen would get decimated before they would get there.

Stop employing footmen because you lack knights.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my style goes that i get to know the girl casually first in order to know if she's qualified to even become any type of material. this means, saying hello. hanging out with some friends. it gives you a hint first of how things will be if you're with her. then when you finally do go "out", u know what to at least expect.