Not Calling Back

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl and I am sure she lost Interst in me Because every time I call her she says she will call back in 10 min and never did this has only happend twice and It pisses me off I know not to call back but when/if she calls me back do I ignore the call or tell her that is bothers me when she says she will call an doesnt HELP!!!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
how often do you call her?
How often do you see her weekly?

If answer one > 2 and you see her > 3 then it's too much.

Why do I say that, because I don't see my friend for a week and I phone 2-3 times to compensate. (also, because we are REALLY Close friends)

In your case..it sounds like she's new in your life, cut calls completely I'd say ;)

Give and take system :)
Hang up = No call
Windering = C&F

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE WANTS TO PLAY GAMES, WELL PLAY FVCKING GAMES!!!

When she say she'll call back, just say "ok"

When she call's back then tell her that you'll call back,and the just HANG UP<--they love this!!!

Or whenever you talk just say you''lll call back but don't.

Or you can get mad at her when she calls back for calling a day/hour late, etc.<--they'll try to fix it up (needy) so your not mad anymore.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl has got game, buddy. She has you wrapped around her finger like string. Time for you to put some "DJ" into your game. The next time she calls, ignore the phone. If she keeps calling, keep ignoring the phone. You have to show her that she isn't the center of your attention. Don't get pissed off about this situation. Just work on how available you'll be to her. On a ratio bases, I'd say for every 3 or 4 times she calls, only answer once. One exception to that rule though. If she calls you 4 times in 10 minutes, ignore all the calls in that time period and call her either that night or within the next 2 days. By doing that, it'll create mystery in her and subconciously, she'll know that you aren't wrapped around her finger. Therefore, she'll see you as challenging.:cool:

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thanks 4 the help I am gonna practice this on her.

My plan is to take this hot chick I know but only "FRIENDS" with to the football game fri When she ask's who the girl is I will tell her its my G/f LOL... thanks DJ's

zx2not4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called me today I talked for maybe 30 sec to her and said I would call her back in 10 min and of Course never did!!! I figure once she sees me fri with another girl she will get the point. man this web site rules LOL