Normal interest.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any cute/hot women out there that show normal interest in a guy? Meaning, not a stage 5 clinger, obsessed after the first date, psycho, over-interested, etc.? Makes her interest known, but is normal, has her own life, isn't texting you 20 times a day?

It seems on here either the guy is having problems attracting a woman/getting a woman to notice him, or he has some complete psycho who will do absolutely anything for him just because she thinks he's hot.

MagickMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too new at this, and probably getting it wrong, but some women show their interest with disinterest, and some women tend to go right for the gold.

It's not that they are desperate psychos, it's just that men aren't used to having women be upfront about their emotions. The whole reason as to why we have this site is to understand women better. And we do so through sharing our experience as 'field data'.

Sadly, no woman is the same, and results will vary. In light of the preceding, we will forever trapped in the cyclone that is the 'mind****' of 'love'.

I hope this helped, now please add to my reputation and read my situation. :D

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the sane ones, I'm afraid. Most of the ones I met either want me to die (*****es), or want to get married right away (crazies). The crazies usually become *****es after a while; once they become comfortable, or lose interest. Just an aspect of themselves they were hiding.

The sane ones tend to be nice and decent; maybe shy and passive. They don't stand out as much, and usually aren't as attractive. They're not as exciting or in your face. They don't ignore you, or bombard you with obsessive love. They're pretty chill and homely; not too out there. They're generally pleasant and kind to everyone.

The hot ones are more aggressive, and tend to either hate you, or never leave you alone. They are also loud and social in general. They have no problems approaching, and are pretty confident in general. They have no shame or fear; whatever is on their mind, or however they feel about someone will be expressed, and they're not afraid to go after what they want. But with all these seemingly positive traits comes a lot of negative ones. Or, we mistake the negative for positive. Such as the fact that they're spoiled, entitled, conceited, arrogant, have low self-esteem, etc. That's why they act this way.

udokaibeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
Are there any cute/hot women out there that show normal interest in a guy? Meaning, not a stage 5 clinger, obsessed after the first date, psycho, over-interested, etc.? Makes her interest known, but is normal, has her own life, isn't texting you 20 times a day?

It seems on here either the guy is having problems attracting a woman/getting a woman to notice him, or he has some complete psycho who will do absolutely anything for him just because she thinks he's hot.
its because we put in too much 'game' to get a girl an honestly a lot of people here pretend they have game me included and when they do get a girl interested its never gonna really be natural. you read posts here and you hear people talking about doing special bullsh!t before you talk to girls and whatnot but then what? half of these guys are able to act a certain way for the first few dates but then what? in my opinion, "game" will only serve you in picking up a girl and maybe the second date. if you really want to get something natural from a girl then your "game" should also be natural not from some stranger in the computer

but dont get me wrong having "game" is very very helpful and you should deff practice to get good at it but just realize that it should only help you out slightly not be your whole routine in fact you shouldnt even have a routine ALL NATURAL IS THE WAY TO GO