Noob in need of help

joyesthebig

Reaction score
The name is khan.
around a year ago my friend dough told me about Mystery, since then i got styles book (Breaking into the world of pau's) and ive taken it to heart

since i started reading from that, ive lost most of my embaresment issues. and what not, and ive goten a hellof a lot more popular.

my big problem is that at heart im still an AFC

im muslim so women were basically the bigest mystry to me for so long.
i still manage to freeze up and im perty sure i end up sabatougeing my self when i start seein IoI's. when i think a girl likes me and i like her back i start makign dumb mistakes... the afc in me screams that im not her type and im gona get blown away if i try to get in deeper.

theres one girl i want
her name's maria
shes a freshmen and im a junior. we have chinese, and thats the only time i see her. sometimes i walk out of class with her, she talks to me and laughs and smiles when i behave DJ, but but no real ioi's just like she's got something to do and im a distraction. ive managed to avoid following her like a sorry ass pupy but i need someway to hook her to me, so that she follows me and not the other way around. all i need to do is to get her interested in me. HOW DO I DO IT?

Please help a brother in need.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^agreed

Jmiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta get motivated, get the ol confidence up and act on it. The DJ boot camp does a good job of that.