No, You Are NOT On Her High Score List

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My former oneitis (4 years ago) had an abusive, needy, full beta, model bf before me who beat her up several times. I asked her about a month ago, ofc not afc anymore What she regret most in her life. Her answer: him

She still rants about him but believe me she does not like him..

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My former oneitis (4 years ago) had an abusive, needy, full beta, model bf before me who beat her up several times. I asked her about a month ago, ofc not afc anymore What she regret most in her life. Her answer: him

Yes she does

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK...first of all betas don't beat up their girlfriends. Second of all...alpha and beta is for the most part, nonsense and you'd do well to stop generalizing that broadly.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...first of all betas don't beat up their girlfriends. Second of all...alpha and beta is for the most part, nonsense and you'd do well to stop generalizing that broadly.
He still write about the oneitis after 4 years... that's beta also...

And yeah... beta wouldn't lift a finger... but only a psycho would beat up his gf... that oneitis must have a beaten wife syndrome

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He still write about the oneitis after 4 years... that's beta also...

And yeah... beta wouldn't lift a finger... but only a psycho would beat up his gf... that oneitis must have a beaten wife syndrome
Christ, Its just an example.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, Its just an example.
Dude, you gotta forget about that stuff. My sister was telling me about how there’s a girl who’s number I asked for (she gave it to me but I could tell she wasn’t interested after 3 or 4 texts) and I was like “I did? Who was it? When?” She proceeded to describe to me who the girl was. She was in a mutual social group and I completely forgot about her very existence until my sister brought her up. This happened several weeks ago. I didn’t even remember it until some berating descriptions. That’s how you gotta be. Forget about who, what, where, when, why, and how. Just focus on what you learned. You still aren’t over her and we all know it too.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Ever since I posted my High Score Theory, I've seen a lot of guys declare themselves to be at the top of her list. I felt I needed to make this post to clear a few things up...

- If she's not your first sexual partner, it's unlikely you're at the top of her HSL.
- If she's had more than 4 sexual partners, it's unlikely you're at the top of her HSL.
- You are not at the top of her HSL because you treated her well.
- You are not at the top of her HSL simply because she cried when you broke up with her.
- You are not at the top of her HSL simply because she contacted you months after you broke up.

Just to clarify things, a woman can have only one guy at the top. Some women have another guy who's a close second. Women end up with that guy at the top in the early years of her sex life. Many women find him before they turn 18.

Women who have many sexual partners have lengthy lists that most men aren't going to top. It takes time and her going through a lot of emotional fluctuation to get to the top. Someone who fvcks her on and off for years may have a chance to get to the top. A man who treats her well for years will be surpassed by guys who treat her like 5hit.

Women who lose the guy at the top usually become alpha-widows. Many of these women go all fvcked up and have lots of sex to fill both the emotional and physical void. Other women will resort to abstaining from sex altogether and instead focus on collecting cats.

It's generally not obvious where you stand on a woman's HSL. You may be at the top if you took her virginity. Anything else may be questionable.

I'll give you the example of how I know I sit at the top of my GF's list...

She was with her first BF (and the guy who took her virginity) for about a year. He ended up getting a tattoo of her face on his body, wrote songs about her and then posted them on Youtube. She has a restraining order against him.

Then, I came along and didn't date her. Instead, I number closed another woman in front of her and dated a few others instead of her. I ended up fvcking her and telling her afterwards that I didn't want a relationship. She went and had sex with a couple other guys after that. A year later when I told her I'd give it a shot, she dumped the guy she was seeing for me.

Look at how much emotional fluctuation I put her through. I essentially alpha-widowed her and came back from the dead.

As for how many women's lists I'm topping, I'm guessing there are only three out of the countless ones that I dated. However, I could possibly just be a close second. It's not easy to tell.

So for those of you who keep saying that you're topping her list, take a step back and REALLY look. If she was a virgin before you, then you could very well be at the top. If you're her second or third lover, it's possible as well. If you're her 10th lover, you're just fooling yourself.
Bro I respect your contributions, but I honestly think this is too much psycho-analysis of women. It would be too much work to figure out where you score on this list and at the end of the day.....if she's currently fvcking/svcking you, does it if matter some dude in her Past scores higher?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I respect your contributions, but I honestly think this is too much psycho-analysis of women. It would be too much work to figure out where you score on this list and at the end of the day.....if she's currently fvcking/svcking you, does it if matter some dude in her Past scores higher?
Yes it does matter bro. It matters because no matter how good you fuc* her, she will still go cold on you. This is because she has lost the ability to bond. Its not anything you did, but you are just fighting a losing battle. It is important to know what battles are worth fighting. If you are not her top score get ready for some weird inconsistent behavior.

Reaction score
Yes it does matter bro. It matters because no matter how good you fuc* her, she will still go cold on you. This is because she has lost the ability to bond. Its not anything you did, but you are just fighting a losing battle. It is important to know what battles are worth fighting. If you are not her top score get ready for some weird inconsistent behavior.
What would make a guy top on her list? Apparently, it's not sex? Then what?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know Bro. I have read over his theory and in order to fully understand where you "stand" on her list, you have to literally psycho-analyze the hell out of the girl. You have to somehow transport into her body, completely read her mind, and completely understand her thoughts.

I think the attempts on this website to psycho-analyze women and why they do irrational, illogical, and stupid stuff is a fruitless endeavor. For example, according to @Desdinova, chicks like "a-holes" because of the High Score List. But according to Pook, women liked "a-holes" because of his high testosterone. Then there's a million other theories on here.

I have just came to the conclusion that women (most of them) are just fvcking retarded. Out of their minds. Basically I continue to plate, manage, and date them until it gets too unbearable. When it gets too retarded, too stressful, too stupid, or whatever.......I exit. I don't focus too much on WHY, because there's a million reasons for WHY, most of which the woman herself doesn't even have the answer to.

It's a main reason (among other reasons) why I'm not getting married. The last place I want to be is stuck in some legal contract with a chick that has completely lost her fvcking mind. My chances of ending up there are extremely high with marriage.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically if the guy who took her virginity is still in the picture you dont stand a chance no matter what you do.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Typically if the guy who took her virginity is still in the picture you dont stand a chance no matter what you do.
Lol but for MOST American women, that dude was some idiot she did a one night stand with from the club.

Reaction score
I would almost rather a girl have had enough partners so that no specific one is special anymore. I wouldn't want them to attach any special meaning to it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be too much work to figure out where you score on this list and at the end of the day.....if she's currently fvcking/svcking you, does it if matter some dude in her Past scores higher?
It depends on what you want out of women. If you're completely happy having ONSs and STRs, then high score theory is generally useless to you. If you want a relationship that will last a lifetime, high score theory is one of the most important things to consider.

I have read over his theory and in order to fully understand where you "stand" on her list, you have to literally psycho-analyze the hell out of the girl. You have to somehow transport into her body, completely read her mind, and completely understand her thoughts.
No you don't. You need the following:
- Confidence
- Value
- Good seduction skills
- A woman who hasn't been alpha-widowed

The last item is the most difficult part of the equation. Most women out there have been alpha-widowed somewhere between ages 13-23. You don't need to analyze the hell out of the woman, you just need to find one with low mileage; again very difficult in today's society, but they do exist. The more partners a woman has, the less likely she will stay with a man for the rest of her life. When women get an abundance mentality, they become damaged beyond hope. No man will be good enough for them because they're experienced the ultimate alpha-male, and they know they can always find another man. They will keep on dumping men who don't leave an emotional imprint because they've experienced the man who has.

There are exceptions to the age rule. If you're able to leave an emotional imprint greater than the first man who did, then you'll be good as gold, but the chances of that are extremely slim. You'll have better luck finding a low-mileage woman than being more significant than the guy already at the top of her high score list.

Again, there's no psycho-analysis going on here. It's not hard to tell which women are inexperienced when you fvck them. They're young, usually clumsy in bed, have no clue how to turn you on, are lousy kissers, don't know how to fvck in different positions, etc etc. This is how you know you're on the right track. When you've fvcked a ton of women who have been on the c0ck carousel, it becomes extremely evident when you fvck one who's inexperienced.