NO whiners

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yep...that freakin book is huge. Im plaining on buying it. I got to like law 14 and quit haha.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets all make it an issue to try to get rid of some negativity and away from some toxic people that spread it.

we may not be 100% happy all the time, but we dont have to act 100% unhappy all the time !!

good to see some points of view on this matter.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i'M TRYING To figure out if Im negative or a realist.... I wonder if there's anything wrong with calling sh** sh**?

As much as I hate the whiners, i hate the think positive crows as much.... Every problem or emotion doesnt have a quick solution......

Poindexter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 48 Laws of Power should have been a standard text for you DJ's, as well as, 'The Art of Seduction', by the same author. I'd be quite surprised if you hadn't read one or both of these considering your apparent interests...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
'The Art of Seduction', by the same author. I'd be quite surprised if you hadn't read one or both of these considering your apparent interests...

2/3 of the way done with it. Really good book. I've learned more with it than wit hthe DJ bible or David D material, etc.

*Gets the feeling he's doing a commerical*

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah women already have a ton of problems

the last thing they want to hear is yours:D

Reaction score
I whine because it keeps me from both becoming a pushover and avoiding a ride to the police department for 1st degree battery

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
oh no a tough guy whiner:woo:

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, Good post..

I learned a great thing in the military, it's what our drill instructors kept shouting at us, once anyone complained:

Love the situation.

ALLWAYS love the situation. Does whining help? No, it just brings other people down too.

So, you're single, congratulations, you are now free to decide what to do yourself, you can screw any woman you'd like, take a dump with the door open, and you don't have to put the seat down after taking a piss...

Positive outlook on life, helps alot. And besides, who likes a whiner??

//Deus

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what situation your in, If there's nothing you can do about it to improve it, just learn to like/love it.

Allways look at the positive sides of ANY GIVEN situaton.

It takes some time to get used to the idea, but, we all learn this lesson sooner or later.

It's all about being enthustiastic and optimistic.

Let's take the old annalogy "is the glass off orange juice half full, or half empty"

Who cares? as long as it ain't to the brim, you can pour in some Jaegermeifter and make a decent drink out of it...

THATS the mindset to strive for...

//deus

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew that.

I was curious as to what you actually have to do to reach that point, especially since a guy usually doesn't have a say in how he feels about things.

Last edited:

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, For me, it finally dawned that it was a waste of energy and that I brought my squadmates down, when I was walking in piss rain, - degrees C, with 2 broken bones in my left foot and carrying my gear and backpack, my mates backpack, my standard AK5, a anti tank weapon, and a tank mine at 2.15 am a tuesday morning.

I think it's up to individual, and his life experiences. When you hit rock bottom, you can only head up.

Maybe I'm just crazy, cracked and became a lunatic. OR I reached enlightenement.

//Deus

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressive! I've heard military training does things to your mind that make you impervious to hardship like that.

Unfortunately, I've got a long way to go before I hit rock bottom.

I'm at that neutral point where life doesn't suck, but isn't a 24 hour ego trip either, so I have zero motivation.

Last edited:

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! So you're in a neutral point??
That's GREAT Just pour on the Jaegermeifter and get going!!

You ain't even feeling ****ty with yourself?? :up: Glue that smile on and your set!

Hah! Keep it up! your doing great!!

//Deus

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing in the world that you can be is ambivalent ... at least with feeling sh!tty you're motivated to improve things.

Nirvana is overrated; especially if you're the kind of guy who can enjoy pain as well as pleasure.

Last edited:

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Shows how little I know.
For the first time in a couple of years Casanova, you and I are in total agreement. I am pleased to see this progress. PK, I will reply to the marraige post soon.

--Crowes

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral

Nirvana is overrated; especially if you're the kind of guy who can enjoy pain as well as pleasure.

is there truely a nirvana ?

i cant imagine that here in this life.