no sh1t, when you get in shape it all changes drammatically

OnTheRun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think most people realise the dedication it takes to be "muscular". You might see a muscular guy and assume he's shallow, yet he's in that gym constantly pushing to be better he was than the last time he was there. How often do you guys who don't work out wake up and try and beat a personal best? It's a habit that can be great to take into the rest of your life. Breaking past the initial honeymoon period of "noob gains" and making it a long term part of your life is hard work.

Dedication, self-discipline and long term health are all intrinsic to working out and scream "husband material" to a woman.

The degree to which you take your obsession with fitness, and how these other values balance out with the vanity side of things, will affect the type/number of women your physique attracts.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
@leper and @whodares now that you put it that way, that makes sense. I was just speculating. Shouldn't we strive for internal confidence though? And you're saying that comes from external items?
As much as I try to think about it, I cant find any sourche of internal confidence.

How can you be confident without testing yourself and getting an external result or an external feedback?

I mean Im confident of my strenght cause I can bench press 100kg not because I believe that I can lift 100kg if I try, Im confident of my strenght cause I see them moving.

Im confident about my social skills because in the last years I've been successful dealing with men and having sex with women, how else could I be confident in my social skills with no external feedback?
Confidence comes from facts and results not from your own opinions or esteems of your value.

I cant be "confident" by myself, if I go to the beach the way I am now I'm confident cause Im in a better shape than 80% of the other men while if I happen to be in a fitness model competitions near some pros Im surely not as confident as the first case.

Lets say you have an above average d1ck and get naked near a normal girl, would you be confident the same way as if getting naked near a girl only dating guys hung like horses?

Of course we all would like to think that our value depends on our ability to create it but there are situations where your value is what you got and what you managed to achieve through action, confidence is just an esteem of such value which influence our state of mind, its not our state of mind that influence our confidence.

Not sure if I explained myself clearly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
Inner games stuff I'm into now...

No More Mr. Nice Guy
How to be a 3% Man by Corey Wayne
I saw this here so I was reading a bit of Corey Wayne's book. This is a perfect example of why I get extremely frustrated reading pickup material, it is so full of such utter bullsh!t. Wayne says:

A typical girl will go out on Saturday night and give her number to 10 or 12 guys. 99% of them will call her the next day, but YOU are one of the 3%! You will wait a few days to call her, and you are the one who will stand out as different and get the date with her.

Excuse me? That is pure crap. EVERYBODY knows the old "wait three days to call" rule. How the hell can this guy claim waiting a few days to call makes you a three percenter? SMH. Who is this sh!t written for, 12 year olds?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
As much as I try to think about it, I cant find any sourche of internal confidence.
There is actually such a thing though. If you look at most guys who are naturally good with women they are delusional and they think they are cooler than they actually are. It is straight up unapologetic delusion and it works. There is no actual logic behind their confidence so if you tried to break it down you would fail and end up being confused.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of this, I've been getting bigger too. It's Spring. The hunnies' pvssies are hankerin for a hot slab of meat. It's very obvious. They love my form (thru clothes). It's a my-feet-are-firmly-planted-on-the-ground "look" that gettin big gives you. I get tons of attention in Good Weather these past couple of weeks...getting my pick of the lot that way.

On another note, there's one (today)...skinny redhead gal (no tits) a couple of tats on her leg. I like skinny girls so she's falls within my acceptance zone (as opposed to the myriad fat girls over the past couple of weeks who want me and would let me fvck em). This particular skinny redhead lives with her bf (a bigger hairy/bearded dude) who I've met on a couple of occasions. Anyway, today, us alone, she was REALLY flirty with me and going outta her way to make more convo with me just to keep me talking to her (I really had to go), and I am sure that Next time I see her, I may go further with her (even though she has a bf, who might be able to kick my as5- he's got about 40 lbs on me). It's fair game if she ain't married in my opinion and I may hit it soon, and try to peel her away from him (he's very poor btw). She's in her mid-20s).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all of this, I've been getting bigger too. It's Spring. The hunnies' pvssies are hankerin for a hot slab of meat. It's very obvious. They love my form (thru clothes). It's a my-feet-are-firmly-planted-on-the-ground "look" that gettin big gives you. I get tons of attention in Good Weather these past couple of weeks...getting my pick of the lot that way.

On another note, there's one (today)...skinny redhead gal (no tits) a couple of tats on her leg. I like skinny girls so she's falls within my acceptance zone (as opposed to the myriad fat girls over the past couple of weeks who want me and would let me fvck em). This particular skinny redhead lives with her bf (a bigger hairy/bearded dude) who I've met on a couple of occasions. Anyway, today, us alone, she was REALLY flirty with me and going outta her way to make more convo with me just to keep me talking to her (I really had to go), and I am sure that Next time I see her, I may go further with her (even though she has a bf, who might be able to kick my as5- he's got about 40 lbs on me). It's fair game if she ain't married in my opinion and I may hit it soon, and try to peel her away from him (he's very poor btw). She's in her mid-20s).